Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Dinner.

I stared at the pencil in front of me on the table, my breathing was loud and irregular, I was filling hot, almost sick. Just the thought of telling everyone about Carlisle made me dizzy and uncomfortable.

"Carlisle told me to great news!" Nessie chirped as she sat besides me.

My eyes widened and my heart began to race rapidly. I looked up at her trying not to look terrified.

"What news?" I tried to act calm and cool.

"That you're coming over tonight for dinner, I think it's great."

"Oh." I exhaled relived.

"What's wrong?" She then questioned.

I shook my head and smiled. "Nothings wrong." I answered her and turn back to look at the pencil.

"There's something wrong, I can tell. Tell me."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, there was no way I was going to tell her. It was just awkward and strange, it was strange enough that Edward was her dad.

"Does it have to do with the store incident?" She asked.

I shook my head still not looking at her, I just wanted the class to end, the faster it did the faster I would be able to get some fresh air, I was suffocating.

"You'll find out tonight." I mumbled looking at her with a frown on my face.

"Tonight? As in dinner?"

I took a deep breathe and nodded. "Yeah I have some news to say and your dad thought they were great fantastic news that I have to share it with you guys."

Nessie raised an eyebrow and leaned in closer.

"Is it about.. you know... vampires?" She whispered so nobody else would hear her.

I take in a deep breath and nod.

"Yes, it's about vampires."

"Can't you tell me, it might help for later on if you're nervous."

I sigh and shake my head. "Everybody has to be there."

Nessie sighs and sits back straight in her chair.

"Trust me, it's going to blow your mind Nessie. Completely blow your mind."

"Thanks Aubrey, now you really got me interested." Nessie groaned and looked at the front of the class to get the instructions from the teacher.

"Easy day today. Cupcakes." Nessie grinned and got off her chair to get the supplies. I gulped already feeling anxious about later on tonight.

Forty five minutes later the bell rang dismissing us to lunch. Nessie and I walked slowly as we made our way to the lunch room.

"I'm not hungry." I told her and made my way towards the table and sat on my usual seat, next to Emmet. I looked at Edward and shook my head slightly.

I wasn't going to be able to go through it. I was just so scared of getting rejected and being looked at differently. I was scared that they were going to find out about my past and how Edward was in it. I was scared I wouldn't fit in. I was scared that I would be miserable with them. I just didn't want to take any risks. I was afraid of change.

* * *

"You don't have to do it you know." Edward whispered as he opened the door of his car.
I got out and took a deep breath.

"I told Carlisle I was going to do it and I am.. I'm just a bit scared." I admitted.

"You're terrified! You can control your mind now control your emotions."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I picked up my pace.

"Why couldn't Nessie have picked me up." I mumbled.

"Because Carlisle didn't want her to pressure you, and well I''m the only other person who knows."

I placed my hand on the door knob and begin to turn it.

"What if the don't accept me?" I ask suddenly letting go of the knob.

"Don't even think about that, now go in everybody is waiting."

"But-But Alice, Jasper, Bella, Rosalie and Esme don't know I'm actually half a vampire."

"They will soon enough just as soon as you go in."

"Okay let me calm down first."

I close my eyes and let my mind free for a few seconds before bringing my walls back up and I breathe out feeling more in control of myself.

"Okay, I'm ready." I tell Edward and open the front door of the house and walk in.

"They're all in the dining room." Edward whispers and leads me as he pushes me lightly from the shoulder. I put on a smile as I hear a low conversation.

"Glad you could make it Aubrey." Carlisle greets me with a smile.

I nod and take a seat besides Nessie. She looks at me and smiles looking very impatient.

"So can we know what's so important now?" Rosalie asks looking uninterested and bored.

"Why don't we eat first?" Esme asks coming out of the kitchen holding a very organized and well ordained salad bowl.

"I want to know the news first though." Nessie complains.

I looked at Carlisle and he gives me a whatever you think is best you. I stand up and look at the daces looking at me.

"Well.." I gulp and clear my throat.

"The news is that.. I'm one of you guys." I bite my lip feeling my heart pick up its pace.

"Is that all?" Nessie asks completely disappointed.

I shake my head and look at Carlisle.

"So wait, you're a vampire?" Rosalie was the one who asked.

"I'm a half-breed."

"Like me." Nessie added with a smile on her face.

"Wait-Who knew about this?" Rosalie asks standing up looking completely betrayed.

"Me, Edward, Carlisle, Emmet and Jacob." Nessie responds.

"Why didn't anybody tell us?" Bella asked this time.

"Because it was her privacy." Carlisle spoke and stood up showing authority.

"We had a right to know, she obviously knew about us." Rosalie spat.

"Rosalie, let Carlisle talk." Alice spoke and looked back at Carlisle.

"There's something else." He said and looked at me.

"You tell them, I think it would be better."

"What is it?" Esme asked.

"Aubrey is part of our family, she's my daughter."

There was a shattering noise, only telling that Esme had dropped the salad bowl

"Daughter!?" Emmet and Nessie shrieked at the same time.

"Yes, just like Edward is your father Renesme."

"I can't-Excuse me." Rosalie walked off.

Then one by one everybody began to walk away, I could feel their anger and betrayal as they walked passed me. I looked at Carlisle and Esme, who were the only ones left there.

"I should go." I whispered avoiding making eye contact.

"Aub-"

"It's okay Doctor. Cullen. Thanks for inviting me."

I turned around and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's like three in the morning, but I could care less because I updated!!
:D I'm so sorry and I hope you guys can forgive me for the delay. XD
I also hope you enjoyed this chapter.[=
I'm sorry if it;s a bit lame.