Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Illusions.

We turn around slowly and meet face to face with a red eyed vampire, he grins and strokes my cheek with his rough and dirty hand.

A second later the second vampire appears next to him. “Humans.” She spit’s the word as if it were some kind of poison.

“No darling, dinner.” The man tells her as his hand travels down my neck.

I close my eyes and breathe in deeply, I open them suddenly and push both of them against a tree with my mind.

“RUN!” I shout as my hand tightens around Nessie’s.

We run through the woods not caring in what direction we were going.

“They’re close.” I shout.

“We have to get to the jeep!”

“No, they’re too fast and powerful.” I groan as my head ache increases, they were getting closer with each stride.

“Whatever happens just run.”

“Aub, what are you going to do?!”

“Just do it okay!?”

“Okay.”

I push my legs harder to try and keep up with Nessie, I look back just to see the male vampire reaching out for me, I move my eyes quickly to my left and he hit’s a tree causing him to fall.

Nessie takes out the car keys as the jeep comes into view.

“HURRY!” I shout, she jumps in and turns it on. She begins to drive away and I jump taking hold of the door, I climb in and look back.

“Go! Go! Go!” I shout as I stare back.

Nessie makes a sharp turn and we get back on the road.

“I can’t sense them anymore.” I say panting.

“Maybe I do want to be treated like a child.” Nessie whimpers as tears begin to form in her eyes.

“We’re okay Nessie, we’re safe.” I tell her with a small smile.

She nods and wipes away the tears with one hand. She steps on the pedal as we make the turn towards the house.

“They thought we were human.”

“We don’t look or smell like vampires, but now they probably know we’re not human at all.” I say and then catch my reflection in the mirror. My skin looks ghostly white as blood trickles down my nose, I bring my hand up and wipe away some of the blood.

“Are you okay?” Nessie asks her words filled with concern.

I nod. “My mind just isn’t used to controlling other people.” I say and then I see Edward and Alice running towards us.

“Oh shit.” Nessie gulps, moments later both Alice and Edward jump into the jeep.

“What the hell were you thinking!?” Edward shouts.

“I wasn’t.” Nessie replies in a low voice.

“And you! You didn’t do anything to stop her!” He shouts, his eye burning the back of my head.

“She fucking saved me, that’s what she did!” Nessie shouts as she steps on the break.

“Alice saw you both dead! You know how it feels to think your only daughter is dead?”

“I’m sorry! I just wanted to help out.”

“Don’t you understand you’re not that strong! You’re not just a vampire, you’re also human, blood runs through your veins!”

“Edward, she said she was sorry.” Alice speaks placing her hand on his shoulder.

“And we’re alive.” I spoke this time staring down at my hands.

“You’re going to stay at home and that’s final Renesmee.”

Nessie nods and begins to drive again, the next two minutes are stretched with pure silence. Nessie puts the jeep on park and takes the key out of the ignition.

“Can I talk to you Aubrey?” Edward asks as I open the door.

I look at him and shake my head climbing out of the car. I walk into the crowded house and stop as soon as Emmett steps in front of me.

“You’re bleeding, are you okay?” He asks with concern.

“Just a nose bleed, I’m fine.” I tell him and walk past him and up the stairs.

I go into the bathroom and turn the handle allowing cold water to rush down the sink. I cup my hands and splash some water on my face, wiping away the blood. Suddenly the room feels like it’s spinning out of control, my hands grip the edge of the sink and I close my eyes breathing in and out deeply.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. I count in my head and open my eyes staring at my pale face in the mirror. My eyes blood shot as if I haven’t slept in days. My lips chapped and purple.

I splash more water on my face and look back again at the mirror, I gasp staring at the reflection. The male vampire stares back at me with a smirk, his mouth covered in blood. He licks his lips slowly.

“Soon you’re blood will stain my lips.” He mutters and his hand reaches out to me, I scream as the whole bathroom goes black.

- - -

“She’s opening her eyes!” I hear someone shout, their voice unfamiliar to me.

I open my eyes and close them tight, the light making it hard to open them.

“Close the blinds Leah!” Nessie’s the one who speaks.

I groan and open my eyes slowly, I blink a couple of times adjusting to the dark room. I look down and realize I’m laying on the living room couch.

“Aubrey?”

I turn around to see Carlisle kneeling next to me, his hand holding mine protectively.

“What happened?” He asks looking me straight in the eyes.

My lips tremble as I remember what had happened in the bathroom earlier.

“It was just an illusion.” Edward says from behind Carlisle.

I meet his eyes and shake my head. “It wasn’t, he was there and he was going to get me.”

“Aubrey look at me.” Carlisle speaks. “Tell me what happened.”

I look around and notice all the people standing around staring and waiting for me to speak.

“She needs space, I think we should all go outside for a couple of minutes.” Edward tells everybody.

“I’m staying here.” Nessie says and walks next to Carlisle.

“Nessie she nee-”

“I want her to stay.” I whisper, as everybody else walks out of the house.

“Tell us what happened Aubrey.” Esme speaks taking hold of my other hand.

“I saw that vampire from the woods, he was staring at me from inside the mirror, and he told me he wanted me, he wanted my blood and he reached out for me, he was there!!” I cried out, my eyes swelling with tears.

“Maybe Edward is right, and you imagined him.” Carlisle tells me.

“I didn’t imagine him!” I shout sitting up straight. “He was there! And he wanted to kill me!”

“What if that’s his special power.” Nessie exclaims. “You sensed him because he has a power just like you, Edward, Alice, Jasper, me, what if he can reach into our minds and make us see things that really aren’t there?”

I stare at Nessie, and then look at Carlisle.

“We’ll figure this out okay Aubrey? But for now stay home with Nessie and Esme.”

“Come on hun, I’ll make you something to eat.” Esme says in a sweet motherly voice and takes my hand. She leads me to the kitchen and signals me to sit down on the table.

“I’m hungry too.” Nessie says sitting in front of me.

I laugh quietly and smile at Nessie.

“We’re going to get them Aubrey, and they’re going to wish they never messed with us.” Nessie growls with fury.

“You will do no such thing Renesmee!” Esme shouts as she stared at Nessie.

“Okay they’ll get them and they’ll know not to mess with the Cullen’s. Better?”

Esme sighs and walks to the refrigerator.

‘We’ll get them’ Nessie mouths, and I laugh shaking my head.

‘I’ll get him I mouth back.

‘Then I get the shorty’

A couple of minutes later Esme places a plate with an omelet in front of Nessie and I. And a bowl of Greek salad.

“Thank you.” I tell her and commence eating.

“Have I told you how much I love your cooking Esme?” Nessie speaks with pure pleasure.

“Yes, many times.” Esme replies with a small laugh.

Jasper walks into the kitchen and walks up to Nessie.

“I need you to show me.” He says to Nessie.

Nessie drops her fork and places her hands on Jasper’s, he closes his eyes and then opens them back again.

“Thanks.” Jasper says and walks away.

“Fighting strategies.” Nessie tells me and picks up her fork and starts eating once more. Then she gasps and stand up swiftly throwing the fork to the table. She looks down at the table and her eyes go wide, she screams and flips the table causing me to jump up, and Esme to gasp.

“Nessie?” I question, she looks at me and blinks a couple of times.

“He’s messing with me.” She whispers and leans against the wall.

“He made me thing I was eating-” She gags in disgust and closes her eyes.

“I think he wants us to loose our minds.” I say and move the table back to its proper place.

“He’s not going to stop until either we’re dead or he’s dead, and I am not ready to die.” Nessie growls angrily and stomps out of the kitchen.

“NO!” Edward shouts from the living room.

“I am not staying here, I’m going out there to fight and you can’t stop me!” She shouts and then the front door opens and then it slams shut.

“I think you should go out there and stay by her side.” Esme speaks in a low voice.

I turn and look at her. I nod and walk towards the front door. I open the door and spot Nessie talking angrily with Jacob. I walk towards them, and Nessie turns to look at me.

“We’re in this together right?” She asks me.

“To the end.” I reply with a small smile.

“It’s too dangerous.” Jacob insists.

“There’s a lot of us.”

“You don’t know how of them there are Nessie!”

“I’m ready to kick some ass, and so is Aubrey.” Nessie says as she hold her head up high with pride. She places her hands on her hips and stomps away.

“Girls are so impossible.” Jacob groans, causing me to smile a bit.

“Just agree and everything will be fine.” I told him and walk away to join Nessie on the other side of the house.

“So what exactly are we doing?” I ask her, looking around.

Nessie looks at me and then looks around a bit confused. “I really don’t know what’s the game plan.” She says with a big smile.

“So we’re just going to stand around and pretend we have a plan?”

“Or we can go out there and try to find them, but I think Jasper took a group to do that.”

I sigh and look into the woods.

“Can you sense anything?” Nessie asks a little later.

“Well I can sense a lot, but it’s because you’re right next to me, and Edward and Bella are in the house-”

“She’s not in the house, she left earlier with Rosalie and Emmett.” Jacob cuts in as he stands next to Nessie.

“How about Jasper and Alice?” I ask.

“They left too with Paul, Leah, and Seth.”

I gulp and look at Nessie then back to the woods.

“One of them already found us.” I whisper.

“I’ll go tell the rest.”

“Don’t!” I hiss.

“We’ll take them by surprise, we can’t make a warning or they’ll know.”

“Then, what do we do?” Nessie asks in a whisper.

“Like I said, we’ll take them by surprise. Are you with us or not Jacob?”

“I’m not letting anything happen to Nessie, I’m in.”

“Jacob take the lead, we’ll follow.”

Jacob nods and begins to walk, Nessie and I right behind him moving silently. Jacob stops suddenly. “NOW!” He shouts turning into his wolf form.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun, Dun, Dun.
I think it's going to end very soon.
Maybe one more chapter?
Hehe I'm going with my 2nd idea and I hope you guys don't kill me.