Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Nessie.

Aubrey.
I still couldn't believe I had gotten the guts to talk to him, but most importantly that I just didn't start crying right there and then.

"I hope this helps." I heard Edward whisper as seeing the Mr. Rich was giving a lesson about the charges of elements.

I looked at him and saw the piece of paper in his hand, I took it and looked at it. It was the list of the names of his adoptive siblings.

"Thanks, and yes it will help."

I opened my binder and placed the piece of paper there with the perfect handwriting of Edward.

"That's Emmett and Rosalie." He accidentally spoke.

I looked at the guy with brown hair and broad shoulders and then at the girl with blond hair; anybody would think she was the most beautiful person on this earth. I smiled at Edward and looked back at my desk, I already knew how to balance out chemical equations, though I have to admit Chemistry was the hardest subject for me to learn.

"Okay class, you'll have this equation to balance out for homework." Mr. Rich spoke and walked to his desk, there was only two minutes left of class.

I sighed and picked up my pen and scribbled down the problem and solve it at once, that way I wouldn't have homework to worry about.

"You like chemistry?" Edward asked

"Huh?"

"Well you seem to know it very well."

"Oh, yeah I failed it last year so I'm retaking it and I remember all this." I lied the best I could.

I put my binder in my backpack and stood up just as the bell rang. I walked out of class quickly trying not to get swarmed by students in the hall. I walked into my next class and waited for the bell to ring, the faster time went by, the faster I would be able to go home and get away from all this insanity.

"There's a new student class!" Miss. Carol announced

I grumbled and sighed in frustration, so far the only class without any new students was second period which was AP English Literature, but I just wished I had this class to have some peace and quiet.

"Re-Renesmee?"

I looked around the class and noticed I was the only one without a partner, and realized I really didn't have any friends to sit with, I was a loner and outcast in the whole school.

"I don't think we have any space." I could hear Miss. Carol's faint voice.

"I can just go to the office and tell them." The new girl replied.

"Hold on, let me check- Aubrey?"

I looked at the teacher who looked like she was concentrating very hard.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Does somebody sit next to you?"

"Nope, it's free."

"Great." She smiled and looked at the new girl

"You can sit there, she's a great student."

I smiled to myself, all the teacher's here thought I was a great student. As soon as Renesmee got close to me, I could feel her power vibrating in my head, to me it seemed like they were just a bunch of powerful vampires that could take over the world if they wanted to.

"Hey, you can call me Nessie."

"Hi, I'm Aub-" I stopped myself from the surprise.

Her eyes weren't a golden color, or even a shade of red, they were brown. Just brown like any girl with brown eyes would have them. She wasn't a vampire, but I could feel her power, unless she was like... me.

"Aubrey." I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too, you're going to like this class, it's really fun." I told her trying to be nice and chatty.

"It looks like it." She said as she looked around the class, all the students looked excited and impatient for the class to start.

"So how is Portland compared to here?" I asked her.

"Huh?"

"Oh, I talked to Bella? She told me you guys moved here from Portland."

"Oh, well Forks looks like a... nice town."

"It is. Quiet and peaceful."

"Yeah, I like it, I've always been fond of small tows."

"Do you guys move a lot?"

"You can say so, we just like exploring new places."

"That's nice, always good to travel."

She smiled and nodded, we were talking like we were friends or at some lever we understood each other.

"Have you lived here all your life?" She then asked me.

"No, I moved here three years ago, my dad is a doctor and he thought this would be the best place for us, my mom wasn't to thrilled about leaving the big Apple."

"My dad is a doctor as well."

"Really?"

"Yeah Dr. Cullen, maybe both our parents are friends now." She said laughing a bit.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be great?" I asked a sounding happy about it, but I was hoping that they hadn't met, I was almost sure Frank would just go right ahead and tell Carlisle that I was his daughter and that wouldn't be a great way to tell him.

"You know what's funny?"

"What?" I asked.

"You're actually the first person that talks to me, well besides the staff."

"People are just intimidated by the new kids."

Nessie smiled and nodded and then turned to look at the teacher probably figuring out what we had to do today.

"Would you like to eat lunch with my family and I?" She asked when the class was about to be over.

"Uh.. I don't know."

"I mean you're like my only friend and I hate being around just family, you know?"

i sighed and thought about it, would it really be the best idea to eat lunch with them? Especially if Edward was there and he was pretending like he didn't even know me? Like I wasn't a big part of his life?

"I think that would be great." I finally replied.

"Great!" Nessie exclaimed happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas to all of you :D