Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Interesting.

I felt like my heart was just going to pop out my chest as I walked towards a table in the back of the cafeteria that was being occupied by 6 very pale beautiful looking students.

"Don't worry they're very nice." Nessie told me as she took a french frie from her food tray and ate it.

"Oh yeah they are, I've actually met almost all of the."

Nessie smiled and walked in front of me, she stopped and so did I.

"Hey, this is Aubrey and she's my friend." Nessie told the table and then took a seat next to a very fairy looking girl. She had dark short black hair and she was smiling.

I stood there with a smile.

"Hi, nice meeting you all." I said and sat in front of Nessie.

I could feel everyone staring at me, and I could feel their vibrations there was two more people here who were special. I just wanted to run away and hide, I didn't like being stared at or being judge.

"So are you a junior as well?" I heard a song-like voice ask.

I looked up and smiled at the girl.

"No, I'm a senior."

"Oh that's nice. I'm Alice by the way and this is Jasper." She said pointing at the guy next to her, he looked very tensed and awkward.

"Nice meeting you." I told her and looked down at my food.

"Her dad is a doctor too, and I told her it would rather awesome if they became friends." Nessie spoke sounding very excited.

I just kept staring at my food not sure whether to eat it or not, the only one who was actually eating at the table was Nessie, and it just made me think that she was actually the most normal one out all of them. I looked to my side and saw Emmett looking at me curiously, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, you look like someone I've seen before."

"I've heard that there are at least three people in the world that look alike, isn't it crazy?" I spoke

"Yeah... crazy." Edward murmured thinking nobody would be able to hear him.

I looked at Nessie who was looking at Edward with a curious face then she turned to look at me and smiled. I smiled back and took the apple from my food tray and took a bite.

* * *

"Lisa is Frank home?" I asked as I entered the house.

"What do you think?" She asked sounding annoyed.

I looked at the clock and sighed, it was only four in the afternoon. Frank wouldn't be home until way later but I needed to talk to him immediately. I grumbled and made my way to the kitchen and smelled what Lisa was cooking.

"Ohh! Are you making meatballs for dinner?" I asked excitedly."

Lisa rolled her eyes and just ignored me as I took one of the bread rolls she had baked earlier.

"I'm going to be in my room, tell me when Frank gets here."

"What's so important?"

"I think it'll make you very happy."

"The only thing that would make me happy was if you found your dad, but like that will ever happen."

"Actually I think I have found him."

Lisa eyes widened in surprise.

"And he might work with Frank, that's why I can't wait for him to come home." I finished telling her and walked away going into my room.

I sat in front of my bed facing the door towards my bathroom, I looked around and noticed my room was almost empty, all I had was my bed with red comforters, a small table on the right side of the bed with a digital clock, a book case filled with all types of books I had collected throughout the years and at the very top of the book case there was a shoe case filled with my most treasured things. Then there was my closet, the door was always closed, but the inside was filled with all sorts of clothes from all types of different eras.

I rested my head on the edge of my bed and closed my eyes trying to relax my mind, letting it be free and without any control at all. I took deep breath and just felt my body loosened up letting all my exhaustion and stress leave my body.

I opened my eyes and saw I was floating along with everything else in the room, it always astonished me how powerful I truly was even if I wasn't in full control of everything around me. I closed my eyes once more and made sure to close every open door in my mind so now I was in full control.

"Aubrey?"

I opened my eyes and looked to my right to see Frank standing by the doorway.

"Hey, how was work?" I asked

"Interesting."

I gasped and stood up quickly walking towards Frank.

"Did you meet him?" I asked very excitedly

"How do you know abo-"

"Well turns out I have almost all my classes with his adoptive kids." I told Frank as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah he told me, seven isn't it?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Did you tell him?"

Frank shook his head and sighed.

"I thought it wouldn't be the best thing to do, and we have to make sure it is him."

"Well his name is Carlisle isn't it?"

"Yeah but still, there could a lot of people with that name."

"His eyes were a golden-ish color, and his skin was pale and he looked young for you know his age."

"Yeah, but Aubrey we just have to really make sure, okay?"

I sighed and nodded my head. Frank was right we needed to wait a bit longer before we told Carlisle that he had a daughter he never knew about. The only question was how long we had to wait.