Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Hospital.

It had been three weeks since the Cullen's had arrived at Forks High School, and it seemed that people weren't going to get over the fact that they were incredibly beautiful and that they had no way in hell of being their friend.

"You work with the school paper don't you?" Nessie asked me during Home Ed.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I liked the future you did about us, it came out nice."

"I try my best, I mostly stick to fiction not editorials or whatever."

Nessie giggled and shook her head.

"You look like a more editorial type."

"Do I really?"

"Yeah, like you just have so many opinions about all types of things you know, and you have all this ideas about the world and what not."

I shrugged and sighed as I poured some sugar into the bowl of brownie mix.

"What's the use of having those idea, if you're not even heard."

"It seems like everybody talks to you, and knows you." Nessie pointed out.

I laughed at this comments.

"That's because I eat lunch with you guys, not because they care about me." I said rolling my eyes as I mixed the bowl.

"That's stupid, if they wanted to talk to us they should just talk to us, you know?"

"They're intimidated by you guys, I mean you guys just look so perfect and stuff."

"Perfect. Right." Nessie laughed as she dipped her finger into the bowl and tasted it.

"It's extra sugary, just perfect."

"Okay class put your mix into the pan and walk it over here to put it into the oven." Miss. Carol announced.

We did as we were told and then cleaned our area and just sat down as the rest of the class started cleaning up.

"I'm going to the hospital today" Nessie began talking.

"I have to ask my dad about something, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me, that way I can meet your dad and maybe we could have a sleepover or something!"

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea."

I smiled and realized that Nessie probably never really had friends over at her house or her at someone else's house, she was missing out at living a normal teenager life just like I was. All she wanted was to have a friend she could count on.

* * *

"Do you look more like your mom or dad?" Nessie asked as she drove towards the hospital.

"I was actually adopted."

"Oh, you were?"

"Yeah, when I was very little but of course Frank thought that it shouldn't be kept away from me."

"Do you know who your real parents are?"

"My mother died when I was born and well my dad had left her." I shrugged so Nessie could see that I really didn't care about it.

"I guess you're lucky for having loving parents like Frank and your mom."

"Yeah I am, I just can't believe that I grew up like any child with their real parents."

"Carlisle is the same way, he loves us all the same way and he adopted us in a way to save us."

Save us. He had saved Edward from dying. My eyes widened realizing that the doctor that had kicked me out of the hospital when I was visiting Edward was Carlisle! He was going to turn him into a vampire that night!

"Is everything alright?" Nessie asked.

"Yeah just remembering something I had forgotten."

Nessie smiled and started to hum as she continued driving. Fifteen minutes later we had arrived. We got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the hospital.

"Hello, I'm looking for Doctor Cullen." Nessie told the lady in the front desk.

"May I ask who's looking for him?"

"I'm his daughter, I need to speak to him."

"He should be in the cafeteria, he usually takes his break at this time."

"Thank you."

We walked through a hall, and then turned left, and right there were the doors leading into the cafeteria. I spotted Frank talking to a man, and I realized it was Carlisle, his hair was blond like mine and I could see his pale skin from all the way over here.

"Look there he is." Nessie spoke as she made her way towards were Frank and Carlisle were sitting at.

"Hi dad, and mister." Nessie greeted.

"Oh Frank this is my daughter Renesmee."

"Nice to meet you, and Carlisle that's my daughter Aubrey." Frank spoke and pointed at me.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Hi dad."

"What brings you two here?" Carlisle asked.

"I need to talk to you about something, actually about Jacob. But first I was going to ask you if I could spend the night at Aubrey's house, if it's okay with you sir."

"I have no problem at all, and you Carlisle?"

"I think it's a great idea."

I smiled and thanked Frank and Carlisle.

"If you'll excuse me I need to talk to Renesmee."

"Go right ahead."

Carlisle smiled at me then followed Renesmee out of the cafeteria. I sat down where Carlisle had been sitting just a while ago.

"That was a good idea to have a sleep over."

"It wasn't my idea, it was actually hers."

"Really? Is that the one you said was like you?"

I nodded and took some fries from Frank's food tray.

"Is she Carlisle real daughter then? Just like you are?"

"She doesn't look like him at all, I'm thinking maybe one of the other vampires are her real parents." I shrugged.

Frank shrugged and continued eating, I sat there waiting for Carlisle and Nessie to come back.