Bite a bleeding lip for happiness

Have you ever dreamt about a ghost?... Or even had the feeling you were being watched, But then always comforted yourself by believing the world is perfectly normal?
Lydia is abandoned, and traited by her all time best friend, she wants revenge back on her previous companion, but... who will do the job? She soon finds out there are angels and witches out there that help when you need the aid. But does it mean you don't pat back. The aftermath these supernatural spirits want is Pain. And Lydia is prepared to harm herself as long as she takes revenge...
  1. Help?
    Lydia just wants a friend..(xtremli short chapter)
  2. Impossible...
    Lydia doesn't belive in spirits, or angles, not until she sees one in her very own eye.
  3. Just Beautiful...
    Lydia realises that the angel is real. And that she has to start facing facts.
  4. Decisions...
    If you could wish for something, what would you wish for...
  5. I Love it so far...
    Lydia's second desire has been masterly accomplished, but you always need to suffer the consequences?
  6. Hiding the truth
    Well, the poor girl is finding a way to hide the scars...
  7. Cogitation...
    A bit like a monologue.
  8. Alone Atlast?
    Unexpected events...what's the worst that can happen...