Bite a bleeding lip for happiness

Just Beautiful...

'Lydia, you daughter of a bitch, you, you... we just hate you, you have no friends, you're such a lo-life, go cry your eyes out in the toilet, you suck.' Said Amy, making the entire crowd laugh.

Lydia was extremely confused, one minute, she was all loved, and the next, she was hated. She looked around, and the angel that had been watching was gone. Lydia spent the rest of her day miserably, crying and sobbing whenever was alone, she couldn’t believe what had happened.

When Lydia arrived at home, she lay down on her bed, thinking, trying to remember what the angel told her.
She thought to herself. And the contemplation suddenly came, she remembered the angel saying ‘I will do as you order until your blood dries’.

So she bit her lip. Hard... No blood. This time she tried harder. She felt a tear running down her cheek, and blood was soon covering her lip.

‘Yes my master, I am at your service.’ Torax said casually.

Lydia was relieved, and shocked, she stared at the angel, it was beautiful, she didn’t really bother looking last time, but now she did, it was a muscular looking man, pretty handsome, half naked, young at around twenties perhaps, beautiful long floppy shoulder height hair, and deep blue ayes, and best of all, giant white wings that looked amazing.

‘Call me Lydia, you’ll be seeing me a lot, and you are...so…Beautiful!’ she said.

‘I’m glad you want to see me.’

‘Who else can see you?’

‘Only you, Lydia.’

‘Wow, anyway, I want you to help me get revenge on my friend.’

‘I am at your service, What do you order?’
♠ ♠ ♠
well...not short, and not long 2...
i hope ppl comment or suscribe
i need feedback!

i hope u enjoyed it!