Bite a bleeding lip for happiness

Hiding the truth

Lydia sat there on her bed, trying to clean her lip with an alcohol free wipe, her lip looked swollen, and it was obvious that it wasn’t normal, she reached out for her Vaseline tin, and smeared some onto her lip. She was laughing so much, and looked very happy and excited, she enjoyed keeping a secret only she knew, and loved being called a ‘master’, a euphoria only she felt.

‘Lydia! What are you doing up there! I’ve been calling you for the past hour, and you wont even listen! Get off the phone at once!’

‘But Mom! I’m not on the Phone!’

‘Don’t lie to me! You want me to believe you’ve been laughing, and talking and screaming to yourself! Well I won’t fall for anything that stupid!’ Her mother screamed even louder.

Lydia sat there thinking, she was still happy, but she didn’t want Torax exposed, because of all the marks on her lip, you could tell they were teeth marks because of the gap between each tooth, and she didn’t know how she could overcome it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lydia P.O.V
Should I tell my mom that I was snogged real hard? Should I tell her the truth? Should I tell her nothing? Should I hide my lip?
----------------------------------------------------------
Lydia put on some rosy coloured lipstick, and stared at her reflection in the mirror, the colour of the dried blood was gone and replaced with a similar colour to her own lips. Lydia’s lips were a bit brighter than usual, but other than that and a few scars, she looked alright.

‘Lydia!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I CALL YOU! OTHERWISE YOUR’E GROUNDED!’ screamed her mother so loud, you might probably hear her if you were at the other end of the road.

‘Alright, Alright, I’m coming!’ She replied at the top of her lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEY! 8 SUSCRIBERS...
ANY CHANCE OF MRE

i need mre....
i want comments 2...
And Secret readers (none) Thanks too!
please tell me how i cn improve it..
it would b a great help
thnx
x