Bite a bleeding lip for happiness

Cogitation...

She sat there at the dining table with her hand on her chin covering her lip. She tried her best to look good, because she didn’t want to look suspicious.

‘Why don’t you eat the food, instead of staring at it?’ Lydia’s mum questioned.

Lydia just sat there, and then with her hand over her lip she said ‘I’m not hungry.’

‘I don’t care, you’ve still got to eat,’ she looked at Lydia. ‘Why have you got your hand on your face, take it off, and eat your food.’

Lydia stared back at her mother.

'Do as I say, do you hear me, Look at you, You don’t eat, You don’t Listen, You’re a filthy child, I shouldn't have had you, I should have known better.'

Lydia removed her hand from her chin, and placed it on her lap, hoping the lipstick was doing its job, and then she picked up her fork and aimed for a pea. She kept it in her mouth, and then she tried to fit as many peas as she could in, and headed off to the bathroom. She spat out everything in the bin, and looked at her reflection.

And Unknowingly she said to herself: ‘Even with Torax im a loner, he aint even human, I have no friends! I'm such a bitch! A loner! A girl with nothing living on the verge of life,’ she spat. ‘But I have Torax! He should be more of a friend! He’s capable of doing supernatural things! Wow! Im lucky!,’ and her frown turned into an evil grin ‘I will get everyone back!’ she laughed broadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, Just because you asked so nicely...
And i re-read my previous chapters..
Damn! so many grammar mistakes...
Any comments...Suscribers...Readers...
Any thing anyone suggest...
Suggestions are loved!