Bite a bleeding lip for happiness

Alone Atlast?

A week had passed, and Lydia was doing nothing but begin to hemorrhage and lose blood, for she had been haunting anyone she pleased.

‘Lydia, I know you love revenge, but don’t you think your taking it too far?’ Torax had said.

‘Nope, everyone deserves this.’ Lydia had replied.

‘Suit yourself.’

‘Whatever, now go and freak my mom out.’

‘Whatever back.’ Torax said with shifty eyes, and disappeared in a flash.

The most disturbing scene was found in the kitchen;
Lydia’s mom, Emilee, had been punching the wall mirror, and threatening to kill herself. And the only one behind it was Torax. Of course Torax was invisible, and had pretended to be her mother’s reflection.

‘NOW YOU GET AWAY! OR I’LL KILL YOU; I’LL SHOOT YOU AND BURY YOU THERE. I’LL KEEP YOU THERE FOREVER, AND TORTURE YOU!’ Emilee stared back at her reflection and thumped at the mirror, shattered glass had emerged out of nowhere. It was an atrocious panorama, but to Lydia it was nothing but hideous.

A day or two after the little incident, and a few others, Emilee had left. She’d just escaped and run off, and Lydia was nothing but overjoyed.

‘Lydia, I know I’ve said this before, but you’re doing the wrong thing. Who the hell is supposed to take care of you now, where would you get the money from, how will you live, you’re just wrecking you’re own life!’

‘Listen yeah, with you, I aint got nothing to worry about.’

‘You can’t just depend on me, you’ll soon die of blood loss or hemorrhage, and I won’t be able to help you, you’re just digging your own grave, and wrecking your own life.’

‘Go away, it’s my life.’ Lydia but her scarred, jaded and chapped lips, they looked horrible, but what else could she do, she needed Torax.

‘It’s your death too.’

‘TORAX! PLEASE…WILL YOU JUST LET ME BE??!!’

‘No, I’m doing this for your good.’

‘Leave me be, that’s the best superior thing to do.’

‘You know what Lydia, I’ve had enough, I don’t want to be with you anymore, and I don’t want to serve you, what’s the point of murdering something helpful.’

‘What?!’

‘You heard it, I don’t want you, I’m off.’

Lydia bit her lip so hard now, she felt as though she was losing conscience, and she couldn’t care less, she wanted Torax back, she needed Torax, and now…she had nothing.

Torax was good for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this chapter...It seems people are dissapearing,
Anyway Comments and Suscriptions ARE VERY APPRECIATED!
Feedback is the best! xD...You'll get a cookie...