Between Empty Space

Using You

*Three Years Later*

He moaned loudly as our naked chests met, sweat glistening on both of our foreheads as our lips collided for the millionth time. His tongue worked it's way into my mouth dancing with mine just past my teeth. We both moaned loudly as our hips brushed, the much needed friction causing us both to moan loudly into each others mouths. His pants trailed down my sides and to my pants yanking on the button, trying to release what he really wanted. My hands tangled through his brown head as he flipped us over so that he was sitting on my stomach, making it easier for him to take these tight pants off. I clutched the sheet's and moaned as he began groping my crotch, watching my facial expression as he pleasured me.

"You want me?" He asked teasingly, his brown hair hanging over his eyes. I nodded, my knuckled turning white as I gripped the sheets even tighter, causing them to come undone off the sides of the mattress.

"Fuck..." I hissed through my teeth as he finally slid my pants off of my hips, rubbing my tip with his thumb through my boxers. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling his lips back down to mine to try to smother my whorish moans. I pulled him back under me, kicking my pants off from my feet and onto the cluttered floor. His slim body fit perfectly beneath mine, our chests perfectly fitted against each others.

I pulled his pants off of his hips with ease. Tossing them aside as I moved on to his boxers. He nearly screamed my name as I slid my hand under his boxers, stroking him with one hand and pulling the boxers off of him with the other. As soon as his boxers were off I grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head with one hand.

"Stop it, Gee." He moaned, trying to get his hands free so that he could touch me. "Let me fucking touch you!" Me moaned again, thrusting up into my hand. I ignored his pleas and continued with my work, I finally released my grip on his wrists, letting his hungry fingers free. His hand automatically grabbing onto mine, helping me stroke him faster. I grinned as his face turned red and his hips moved faster into my hand, bringing him close to the edge. A few more pumps and I pulled away, leaving him unfinished.

"WHAT?" He said, looking over at me with desperate eyes. I just shrugged and pulled down my boxers, teasing him with the sight of my hardness. His head made it's way down to my hips, kissing my hipbones gently before taking me into his mouth. I laced my fingers through his hair, moaning as his lips wrapped around my length and his tongue swirled around my tip, making my hips instinctively thrust upwards into his warm mouth.

His head bobbed up and down, burying me deeper and deeper into his mouth. I thrust up again, causing him to gag and his throat close around my dick, sending pleasure shooting through me. With every skillful bob of his head, I grew closer and closer to cuming. He began dragging his teeth along my length, causing my whole body to tremble with pleasure. With one final swirl of his tongue I came in his mouth. He swallowed, bringing his lips back up to mine, causing my left overs to seep between my teeth.

"Your turn." I said, breathing heavily. I got on my hands and knee's causing a lustful smile to take over his face. He spit on his hands, then brought his hands down to his own dick and lathered himself with it. He placed his hands on my hips, slowly sliding into me as I groaned in pain and pleasure. He started out slow but then picked up his thrusting pace as I began moaning louder. With a few more thrusts he hit a spot that sent pleasure shooting through my veins. I cried his name out, causing him to pick up his pace as he thrusted into me, making my cries of pleasure louder and louder. I eventually began pushing back against him, moaning like a whore whenever he'd hit the right spot. As he slowed down his thrusting one of his hands left my hip and reached around to my renewed hard on. With every thrust he made, his hand would move up and down my shaft, causing me to almost collapse with pleasure. He began to tense up as I kept slamming back against him, burring him deeper and deeper into me. He moaned loudly as he buried his nails into my hip as he came into me, his breathing slowing with his last few thrusts. I came onto the bed with a few more strokes of his skilled hand.

We both fell back onto the bed and he snuggled against my chest, our sweat covered bodies close again. He pulled my arms around him, forcing me to hold him against my chest. As soon as his breathing slowed down he sat up and fixed the covers, as soon as he was satisfied he returned to his position against me.

"I love you, Gerard." He whispered against my side as he nuzzled his nose against my skin.

"I love you too, Mikey."

"Yeah, I love you too, Frank." I said, keeping my guilty eyes on the ceiling. I had used my best friend again
♠ ♠ ♠
It was kinda akward to write this, but I got it done for you guys.
Tell me if you liked it or if I should never write another sex scene again, K?

Thanks for reading :)