Between Empty Space

Confrontation

Gerard's POV

I sat on the back porch, sucking on my cigarette bitterly. Laughs could be heard from inside the house, the soft laugh of my mother, the young laugh of my brother, the deep wise laugh of my father, the attractive laugh of my boyfriend and the shrill annoying laugh of the whore they call Jenny. Every time she laughed or spoke I felt like punching her in the face, her laugh and voice were just so fake that it felt like they put a voice box in a Barbie doll. I took another drag off of my death stick, feeling calmer and calmer with each inhale.

"Gerard?" A familiar shrill voice called out from behind me, causing me to cringe. "Gerard, why don't you come inside?" Jenny asked, sitting next to me on the porch and placing her hand on my shoulder. I threw her hand off and growled, standing up and backing away from her with a glare on my face.

"We're waiting on you..." She said, flicking her bleached hair over her shoulder. At this moment I had three choices, pick up the sharp rock that lay at my feet and stab her in the eye with it, go inside and have to look at her for the rest of dinner, or walk away...

"Are you coming?" She asked, causing my eyes to look down at the welcoming rock.

"No." I replied, waiting for her to look away...even for a second so that I could pick the rock up. No such luck.

"Why not?" She asked, causing me to cringe again and place my foot on the rock, holding it in place.

"Don't wanna be around you." I stated, taking another drag off of my cigarette. She scoffed and raised her eyebrow at me, placing a hand on her hip.

"Why not? What did I do to you?" She asked, I could hear the inner bitch begin to scratch on her once calm exterior. I shrugged in response to her question, not wanting to go into details where my family could hear me.

"I wanna know." She said, stomping her foot on the ground in a bratty manner, causing me to laugh at her immaturity.

"What the fuck does he see in you? You are a whore, not a very pretty one at that..." I began, looking her up and down with a look of disgust. "You have the maturity level of a 16 year old...on her period. And you are just flat out a bitch..." I said calmly, taking a drag of my cigarette and blowing the smoke in her face.

"FUCK YOU, YOU DICK!" She yelled, her arms straight at her sides and her face full of anger.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hun...this is one dick you aren't gonna fuck." I said with a smile, proud of myself for thinking of a remotely good comeback before the fight was over.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She yelled, stepping towards me, causing me to raise my hands.

"Whoa...don't touch me...I don't want your crabs..." I said with a serious look. Mikey came running out of the back door, looking around frantically.

"What the hell is going on?!" He asked, stepping over to his whore and standing by her, causing me to sigh.

"She needs some Midol fast Mikes...I suggest you get on that..." I stated seriously, taking one last drag of my cancer stick before letting it fall to the cement and stomping it out with my foot before picking up the sharp rock I had spotted before.

"What's going on, Gerard?" He asked, looking at me with surprise as I made a stabbing motion in Jenny's direction with the rock, causing her to gasp.

"You know what this is about." I stated, tossing the rock to him. "Better deal with this one quick Mikes..." I warned causing Jenny to step even closer to me and raise her hand as if she was going to slap me. I know better than to hit a girl, even if it was Jenny...but I was seriously considering making an exception. I grasped her hand in my good hand as she threw it at my face, clenching it in my fist causing her to wince.

"Let me go you asshole..." She cursed, struggling with her hand in mine as Mikey came and grasped my hand, prying her hand free of mine. Jake came trotting outside pulling at his father's shirt causing him to look down at him.

"What's wrong with mommy?" He asked, looking at Jenny worriedly.

"She hurt her hand...she fell. Go back inside Jakey.." Mikey said with a smile, patting his son on the head.

"Oh don't lie to him." Jenny sneered. "Uncle Gerard did this to me..." She said looking at me, causing Jake to look in my direction with a worried look.

When he looked at me I couldn't help but smile as I noticed something...he had Frank's eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks go out to....
XxVengeancexVenomxX (Always the first to comment)
SilencedPoet_
secrets-that-die

You guys make me love to update, thanks for everything.