Between Empty Space

Oh, Brother...

Gerard's POV

I pushed his jacket down his arms, our lips still battling passionately for dominance. Were we really gonna do this again? After all that happened last time was this really a good idea?

He pressed my back against the wall as his hands struggled with my belt, erasing all doubts from my mind as his lips made their way down my face to my neck, causing me to gasp loudly as he sucked and nibbled on my sensitive neck. Once he succeeded in removing my belt he placed his hands on my hips, sliding one of his cold fingers under my shirt causing goosebumps to litter my skin.

I decided that he was having far too much fun with this...and maybe it was my turn. I swiftly unbuttoned his pants and slid my hands into his boxers, taking his growing hard-on into my hand. He gasped and leaned his head back, pulling his own pants down further. I smirked and placed my lips to his neck, biting on some of the skin before moving my lips to his earlobe as I teasingly began to move my hand up and down his shaft.

"Fuck, Gee...." He moaned, almost too loud as he began to move his hips back and forth, thrusting in and out of my hand.

"Shh..." I whispered. "You don't want your bitch to hear us, do you?" I asked, causing him to bite his lip and shakily reply with a "Oh g-god, no."

I smiled as I felt an overwhelming sense of power wash over me, I had complete control right now, not Jenny, me. I grinned and decided to take full advantage of the situation while I could and lead him to the bed, not taking my hand off of his hard cock. I sat him down on the bed and stood up, causing his head to shoot up.

"Where are y-you going?" He asked worriedly, thinking that I was just going to leave him hard. I grinned at the end of the bed and crawled over his legs, placing my mouth on his hips, avoiding his crotch.

He writhed from beneath me, thrusting his hips upward and gasping at every single touch. I finally moved to his crotch, licking his tip. He grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it as I took him into my mouth, causing him to moan into the pillow in pleasure. I took his shaft deeper into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip.

He moaned my name as he ran his fingers through my hair and lifted his hips up, thrusting gently into my mouth. This continued until his gasps became louder and his moans more desperate.

"Gee...I'm close..." He gasped out, causing me to speed up.

Not much later his back arched and he came into my mouth, moaning my name into the pillow. His hips fell as I went into the bathroom and spit into the sink. For some reason, the thought of swallowing little squirming sperm isn't very attractive, I guess you could say it's one of my phobias.

I returned to the bedroom, leaning against the wall on the opposite side of Mikey, watching him pull up his pants and fix his hair. As soon as he looked orderly he walked over to me, scratching the back of his neck.

"S-Sorry I couldn't do anything for you this time...next time is yours." He said sorrily.

"No worries, Mikey. I enjoyed it." I said with a smirk just as the pound of high heels on carpet, echoed down the hallway, getting louder and louder with each step.

"MIKEY!" Jenny's voice screeched from behind the door. I groaned and fixed my hair, deciding to answer the door for him.

"What?!" I asked angrily, only sticking my head out of the door. She placed her hands on her hip, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU." She snorted. "I was talking to my husband..." She smirked, causing anger to stab through me.

"LOOK, THIS IS MY HOUSE...AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE HERE YOU NEED TO FUCKING RESPECT ME OR GET YOUR WHOREISH ASS OUT!" I yelled, surprising myself. Jenny was the only girl I think I will ever be a dick to on purpose. She looked almost as surprised as me as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and strutted down the hallway.

I closed the door and looked at Mikey, who had a guilty look in his eyes.

"Sorry about her..."

"Why are you apologizing for your bitch?" I asked him, causing him to shake his head.

"Never mind." He said, walking out of the room without another word and down the hallway, me following close behind.

'Why was he with her? Especially when it is so fucking obvious that I am better for him?' I asked myself suddenly coming across an idea that made me smile evilly.

I was going to end them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...who wants to do me a really big favor? :)

Go here: http://stories.mibba.com/read/204536/Silence-Falls-Beneath-the-Floorboards/
and read it.

My girlfriend wrote this story and I think it's amazing, she just wrote it today. If she get's two more comments I will update twice.
This really means alot to me guys. :)