Amazing

Amazing

The crowd cheered wildly, their arms flew above them with their hands formed in the ‘rock sign’ as it had often been referred to. Sevenfold could be heard chanted over and over again as the people of Long Beach Arena waited for the stars of the night to arrive and sing (or scream in Matt’s option) their hearts out. It was only a matter of minutes until the stage would turn dark and the five men of wonders would appear.

Backstage was quieter, though not by much. The guys had their equipment ready at arm length for when they went on and the roadies hurried around, trying to get everything ready.

“Is everything ready? Your voice? You don’t want to loose it tonight. Your ear piece-” Violet’s anxious voice asked Matt in one breath. It seemed weird to everyone else that she was the one who had pre-show nerves instead of Matt. But he knew that the reason was because she wanted him to have the time of his life doing one of the things that he loved the most.

“Violet, breathe,” Matt interrupted her with a laugh. “Yes my voice is fine. My ear piece is in my ear, and yes I’m sure before you even start,” he replied as he saw her mouth move to form the last question that he answered.

Violet huffed and crossed her arms over her Syn Gates shirt. “Sorry for caring,” she mumbled childishly and turned her back towards him. His deep laugh echoed through the small changing room that they sat in and everyone looked towards the couple.

“What’s wrong now Vi?” Brian, most commonly known as Synyster Gates asked as he adjusted his white hat with a black bandana underneath it that was situated over his spiked hair. Him along with the rest of the guys and girls loved teasing Violet because of her obsession with caring for people. She was the most responsible of the group and even though that they teased her relentlessly they were thankfull for the fact that she was, otherwise they wouldn’t be where they were this present day.

“Nothing Brian,” she sighed. “Go and do what you do best. You’re on in a minute.”

“You’re amazing Vi,” he said and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead before doing the same to his girlfriend, Caitlyn.

“He’s right you know,” Matt said softly and pulled her to his chest and stayed there for a couple of seconds. “I don’t know where I’d be if you weren’t here with me today,” he admitted to her hair which his face was buried in.

“Yes you would know. You’d be right here doing the rockstar stuff that you do now. Now go out or your fans won’t be too pleased with you.” With that she pushed him from her cheekily and made her way out of the door towards the side of the stage where she’d be watching them transform into their alter ego’s (as the girlfriends often referred them to.)

His hands touched her hips lightly and pulled her back to his solid chest. Violet giggled loudly as she made contact with him.

“Now, not so fast, don’t I get a good luck kiss?” he asked playfully and turned her around so she faced him. He tucked a piece of her hair that fell from her loose ponytail and pecked her lips a couple of times, each time emitting a giggle that was different in its tone from her. He smiled and pulled back slightly to press his forehead against her own. “Love you,” he gushed and pressed another kiss to her lips.

“MATT!” Jason Berry’s voice screamed from the other side of the hallway. “Get the fuck on the stage now!” he ordered.

Violet pulled away from the intense kiss that they shared and pushed him towards the other guys.

“Love you too. Now get on that fuckin’ stage and have fun,” with that she kissed the tip of his nose and walked the opposite way towards the other girlfriends and roadies that were situated on the amps and around them.

“Finally, what took you so long?” joked Caitlyn, Brian’s girlfriend as they noticed the arrival of their close friend.

“Matt was being himself as usual,” Violet rolled her eyes and stood beside Danny. The girls laughed at their friend’s attitude and looked excitedly towards the stage when they heard the familiar opening notes to Critical Acclaim. The crowd were very powerful, Violet could barely hear Matt’s voice above the loud sing along.

When they finished the song everything went quiet as they heard Matt’s voice greeting them.

“How the fuck are you Long Beach?” the crowd screamed their replies. “I said how the fuck are you Long Beach?” This time it sounded as if each guest screamed their hearts out. The air around them felt as if it was vibrating as it travelled to each other’s ears. The girls covered their ears with the palms of their hands because it was so loud.

“Are you ready for some fucking hardcore rockin’ tonight?” he shouted into the microphone.”Can you get this mosh pit started? I wanna see it moving,” as soon as he indicated this, the small pit that had formed during Critical Acclaim had enlarged to nearly triple its size.

“How about we take this shit into Bat Country!” He screamed and the band launched into the Bat Country music.

The crowd were working their way up to maximum level. There were crowd surfers everywhere always keeping the security members busy and they looked more alive than ever.

This was the one thing that Violet enjoyed the most when she was with the guys on tour, which wasn’t often. She loved watching the fans reaction to the band. Also she loved watching Matt stride around te stage as if he owned the place and nothing else mattered to him. She’d notice the littlest things about him while he was up there in his own world. Like the way he smirked when Brian and Zacky were prancing around or how his attitude had gone parallel to how he was usually. This made her even more attracted to him.

As seven songs went by the guys and the fans had the time of their lives. Zacky and Brian continued to make fun of Johnny because he refused to sing a bit of the song "Gunslinger" with Matt. The night was drawing into a close and they only had one song left to perform.

“How many bras have you got man?”Brian Synyster’s voice echoed through out the arena. Violet and the rest of the girls stepped on their toes and peered over the stage towards the right side of the stage where Zacky stood with something in his hand.

“I think there’s fourteen there,” replied Zacky while threading through each of them to count them. “Yup, there’s fourteen there.”

“As if,” scoffed Johnny while looking at the bras that were collected perfectly on Zacky’s microphone stand.

“Come and count them yourself then dude,” Zacky replied and motioned Johnny to count them. The crowd (mainly girls) screamed as they watched the two men interact. Matt grabbed a water bottle from the side, winking at Violet in the process which earned him an eye-roll and a smile from her, and made his way towards Zacky and Johnny.

“How many were there Johnny?” he asked as he stood on one of the ‘ego riser’ at the front of the stage.

“Fourteen,” Johnny replied with an eye roll.

“My, my Zacky V...Aren’t you a ladies man tonight or what?” Matt joked with a laugh.

“Yeah, its the only time he s though,” Synyster laughed at his friend that was laughing quietly to himself.

“I don’t see anything on yours,” Zacky retorted childishly. This caused the girls backstage to roll their eyes and sigh because they knew what was going to be the topic of the night now.

“Shut up Z. You can carry on with your love feast after the show. I’m sure that everyone would love to see you after-” Matt was interrupted by both men with the words ‘fuck you man’ which made everyone laugh. “Now, I’ve noticed there’s a lot of good looking girls here in the crowd tonight,” the crowd screamed their loudest again.

“My beautiful wife is here tonight standing at the side of the stage,” he looked at Violet and winked. This gesture caused her to blush deep red and the others to laugh. “Which makes everything much better,” the crowd screamed their greetings to Violet. “We’re gonna play this next song for all of you out there that has someone special and to cherish every moment that you’ve got with them. I give you Dear God.”

The opening notes to the song were played and Matt’s melodic voice sang along to each beat.

Violet sat down her eyes transfixed onto her husband’s back as he sang along. Dear God was her favourite song from the newest album, so she was ecstatic when she knew they were playing it that night.

After the set had finished, the boys went for a quick shower before they were to go outside to meet some fans by their bus. Violet had moved now to the changing room and waited for Matt to come out of the shower.

“Hey babe,” Matt greeted as he dried his bare torso. His body never ceased to amaze Violet.

“Hey yourself,” she replied and gave him a kiss. “That was not funny back there,” she mumbled against his chest.

“Why? I just wanted everyone to know that I’m married to the most amazing woman on this earth,” he explained.

“Shut up,” she blushed and swatted his chest gently.

“I love you Mrs Sanders.”

“I love you too Mr Sanders.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This idea came to me while I was watching the TV earlier.

Hope you like it.