Status: Completed

Eyes on Fire

1.

I sat with Laurent in a tree, James and victoria sitting together bellow us. "I'm thirsty." I growled, crawling towards Laurent. "And what are you in the mood for?" He asked chuckling. He was like my father. i was always begging him for something. I sniffed the air, a breeze blowing a familiar scent into my nose. "Security guard." I growled, a smirk gracing my face. We raced across the forest floor, finally coming across the factory. We split up: Victoria and James, Laurent and me. The chase was exhilarating, chasing the guard down. Watching him fall over, again and again. We finally caught up to him, pushing him to one another until he finally fell, then we fed.

I lingered last. Draining every last drop. I was a newborn. Controlling my thirst was not easy. In fact I fed about every couple of days. James, Victoria, and Laurent could last about a month. They took pride in watching me feed. Said it was completely animalistic. Laurent always bragged that he was the reason for this gift among us. He had indeed turned me. They say that there's usually a special bond between turner and turnie. But I never felt that with Laurent. He was more of a friend or father. Although the soul reason he had turned me was loneliness. He tired of having to watch and hear James and Victoria going all smoochy on him. So he found me. The perfect bride. But now the perfect daughter.

I ran back into the woods finding them lounging on the forest floor. A smirk was on Laurent's face. "Have fun my dear?" I smiled widely. "Loads."
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

how do you get music player up for your stories?

--Xander