Status: Completed

Eyes on Fire

6.

"Tiaret?" I spun around to come face to face with James. "Are you alright?" He asked coming forward. "You seemed...distant." I raised an eye brow and backed up.
"You were watching me?" I asked a little shaken. He looked as if he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar and nodded reluctantly. "Yea. You...interest me." He said taking another step towards me. "You're not like the-" "Why did you turn me?!" I burst out, slapping my hands over my mouth immediately after. He staggered backward. "What did you just say?" I clutched my wheezing frame.
"Why. You. Turn. Me?" I asked again, wanting the honest answer.
"But I didn't, it was Laure-"
"Stop lying to me!!!" I screamed falling onto my knees. "I need to know. Why did you do it?" He sighed gently and knelt down to where I was crumpled up, wheezing desperately. "Because you seemed so lost. Why Laurent killed your father I stayed behind to clean up the mess but then you showed up. I saw your aching face and couldn't bare it. To know I had help cause so much pain." He cupped my face in his large hands and forced me to look him in the eyes. "To the girl I loved."
I gasped, unable to believe what I was hearing. "No!!!" I screamed, struggling out of his grasp. "You love Victoria. She's your mate. Not me!!" No matter how much I want that. "She is but...after I saw you for the first time I...I just couldn't help it...your beautiful face." He approached me again, taking my face in his hands one more. "Your hair." He took a strand of my long black hair in his fingers and twirled it around. "Your...soft lips." I looked him in the eyes. He wasn't lying. It was the truth. "I...I...I love you too." I admitted, berrying my head into his muscular chest. I felt something under my chin and looked up to see him pulling me closer. "Good." He pulled me closer to him and crashed our lips together. His lips were softer than I had ever imagined. "James-we-can't-do-this." I whispered between kisses. "I-Know." He sighed into my lips but didn't stop. His lips suddenly seemed more urgent as he kissed harder and pushed me to the floor. My hands traveled his bare chest,memorizing every sculpted detail. His hands did the same and traveled down to my pants where he began to unzip them.
"No!" I screamed, jumping backwards. "I love Victoria like a mother. i can't do this, no matter how much I want to!" I cried expecting wheezes to come. But instead something wet fell down my cheek. I reached up and wiped it off bringing it in front of my face to examine it. "A tear. See. I make you feel human again. We were meant to be." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me.
"No! I can't! I love you but I will NOT hurt Victoria." I jumped away to the edge of the boat. I looked at his hurt expression. "I-I-I need to think!!!" I ran past him stopping at the dock. I turned to see him standing froze as a statue. "I love you." I whispered and kissed him one last time before running off into the forest. Into peace. Into the unknown.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh!!!! She Knows!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

--Xander