Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 1

“Get out.” I screamed hitting the door.

My best friend Lyndie was currently occupying the bathroom. About a year ago Lyndie and I moved out to California to pursue my dream of being a singer luckily I got signed six months ago.

“Kourtney I need the bathroom I am applying for a new job today!” She opened the door and whinnied.

“But Lyndie I need it I have to get ready for my job.” I begged.

I really needed to get ready for work at Hollywood Records I was already known as Kourtney Ryan the girl who always shows up late to her recording time. That she set!

“Oh please you're just recording no one cares what you look like.” Lyndie snapped and closed the door in my face.

“Bitch!” I yelled and walked back into my room.

It was small as hell and had an even smaller closet. I looked around and found my blue long sleeve top that has black anchors all over it and a pair of jeans. I throw them on and ran into Lyndie’s room to find my phone.

“Where is my phone?” I asked looking around.

God I’m going to kill her! She takes my phone so she can talk to her boyfriend all night.

“Lyndie where is my phone?” I yelled running out of her room.

“Kitchen!” She yelled.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my pink razor and keys then ran out of my crappy apartment. By the time I got to the car I was dying for air. I got in the car Hollywood Records though would help me be on time, to bad it didn’t help one bit. As I sat in traffic I texted Mike my manager that I would be late once again and to just start warming up. I looked at the clock it was about 9 and the traffic was hell in California I wouldn’t make it to the recording session by 9:30.
-----------

About an hour later I finally pulled into Hollywood Recording Studios. I ran out of the car and into the building.

“Hey Lola.” I smiled waving to the secretary.

“Whoa Kourtney hold up.” Lola grabbed my arm.

“Lola I have to get to the recording studio.” I whinnied as she messed with my dark brown hair.

“Sweetie, your already an hour late so just stop and let me do your hair.” She said using her brush and bobby pens to fix my bangs. “There now get your ass into the studio.”

I took her mirror and looked at my hair she had pinned my dark brown bangs back and to the side and fixed some of my natural curls, it looked really good.

“Thanks Lola.” I said hugging her.

I started walking up to my floor and my phone was vibrating. I flipped it open and it was Lyndie, I hit ignore I didn’t have time to deal with her. I finally heard the ding and walked out of the elevator and turned the corner as soon as I did I hit someone.

“Excuse you!” The person yelled.

I looked up to see it was Mazz she was the diva of Hollywood Records, she was up there with Miley, Demi, and Selena. She started down at me with her dark chocolate eyes and it reminded me of last spring when I meet her. It was a lot like this I ran into her she called me a whore and faker so it started a fight and we have been rivals ever since.

“Oh it’s you.” Mazz said in the most disgusting tone I have ever heard.

“Mazz I don’t have time I’m busy coming up with better stuff than you.” I smirked pushing past her.

“Ryan you’ll never be this good.” Mazz yelled.

I laughed and ran into the recording room. Mazz was so on an ego trip today.

“Must you and Mazz go at it every time you see each other?” Mike asked annoyed.

“Hey she starts it!” I protested.

“Just get in there I have to finish the album today before the label kills me.” Mike looked down at his paper.

“Ok.” I walked in and saw my band playing around on their computers and listening to iPods.

“Damn Kourt you couldn’t have made it on time at lest once in this last three months?” Adam asked.

Adam was my drummer and he was amazing.

“Ryan my dad is about to kill you.” Brian taunted.

Brian is my lead guitarist and also Mike’s son. Brian also wouldn't call me anything other than my last name Ryan.

“Ok enough lets record.” Mike yelled throw the speakers.

I looked down at the music in front of me, reading the lyrics to my song Alter ego. My band started to play the beat and the worlds just started flowing and I didn’t have to look at the lyric sheet.

“I can hear
A little voice inside my head
Telling Me
That i should do what she says

Looking over my shoulder
she trying to tell me things
Always misleading me
Nobody can see

I can be good she can be bad
We can be this and that
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh
When i want to be weak
she can be strong
Im only the one
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh

I can tell
When she's about to pull me in
she has no fear
But then she doesnt always win

Looking into the mirror
She tryin to have fun with me
Sometimes i take myself way to seriously

I can be good she can be bad
We can be this and that
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh
When i want to be weak
she can be strong
Im only the one
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh

It's like she sometimes my best friend
Then my enemy again
she is no-where but she's always there
Yeah

Ohhh yeah

Oh oh oh oooh

Yeaah

I can hear a little voice inside my head
Telling me i should have done what she said

Yeaah

I can be good
she can Bad
We can be this and that
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh
When i'm little miss perfect
She misbehaving
i take the blame
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh

I can be good she can be bad
We can be this and that
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh
When i want to be weak
she can be strong
Im only the one
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh

I Can Be good
She can be bad
We can be this and that
Oh Oh
Yeah
She's my Alter Ego-oh-oh”

“Sounds good let’s go throw Strong and Picture to Burn then we're done for the day.” Mike announced over the speakers again.

I smiled and wanted to scream, I was finally done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh! First Jonas Story.
I do not own the Jonas Brothers. I wish I did.
But I do own Kourtney Ryan and the other original characters in my story.
Also I own the plot.
The song featured is by the Clique Girlz - Alter Ego.
This was wrote for me, Lyndie, and Mazz. (Yes where real.)
But I'm excitied I have this all planned out.
=]
But rate and feed back is great.
Let me know if their is any mistakes.