Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 13

When he said my name my eyes flew open and I jumped back from him. I knew I was ghost white. How the fuck did he know my name? Kevin or Nick must have seen me and told him that Kourtney was my name.

“Kourtney is that name of the girl Kevin likes I couldn’t think of it and it just came to me. Their names actually sound really cute together Kourtney and Kevin.” Joe smiled.

Way to ruin a moment Joe. Wait… Kevin liked me. We flirted like twice and it was short how in the hell did he like me. Joe was really starting to annoy me with this Kourtney and Kevin shit. Joe must have finally noticed I was about 10 feet from him.

“Are you ok?” He asked.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I said.

“Do you know her or something you like took off at her name?” Joe asked.

“I know her better than you think.” I muttered.

“Really could you hook her and Kevin up? Would that be cool if your friend and my brother dated? Their names sound really cute together.” Joe smiled.

God he was the biggest idiot. He was trying to set the girl he just about kissed with his older brother. What a dumbass.

“Trust me you wouldn’t want that Joe.” I sighed.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Joe asked.

“It wouldn’t be a good idea she likes someone else.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well why don’t we introduce them and I’m sure she will change her mind.” Joe kept smiling.

Don’t be to sure. This wasn’t good now I really couldn’t tell Joe who I was he would think I was using him to get to his brother or that I was playing them both. I would be the next girl who pissed off the Jonas Brothers and got a song wrote about them. Not a good idea to just come out and say I’m Kourtney and Joe you’re an idiot for trying to hook me up with your brother.

“Can we just forget about it for now?” I begged.

“Sure. Just figuring out that name makes me really want to know yours.” Joe said pulling me back to him.

“Forget it isn’t important.” I smirked and ran my fingers throw his hair.

I needed to do anything to get his mind off my damn name and off Kevin. I was going to try anything.

“Sorry about ruining the moment I just wanted to say that name why I remembered it because I knew I was about to forget it.” Joe smiled.

Joe leaned down to kiss me again and I wasn’t sure I wanted it as bad as before. He slipped one hand on my lower back and the other on my neck. I knew he wanted it worst this time then before. The closer we got the more I though about what he said minutes ago and I felt horrible. I wanted to kiss him but I knew it was wrong. The closer he got the more I prayed something would happen. I guess I got my wish because as soon as I felt his breath on my lips I heard my phone start playing Suffocate I instantly pulled back and reached for my phone.

“Leave it.” Joe pulled me back and put my head back up.

“I can’t its work.” I moved away again.

I pulled out my phone and saw it was Lola. Thank god.

“Hey you need something Lola?” I asked.

I saw Joe sigh and lay back on the blanket. He wasn’t too happy I ruined the mood and answered the phone.

“Yeah Mike said to call and check on you because you blew out of the studio like a you where on fire.” Lola laughed.

“Oh yeah I’m fine.” I laughed.

“Nice so why did you run out of their hot date tonight?” Lola asked.

“Haha not like I expected but kind of.” I smiled.

I felt Joe pull me down on top of him while I was still listening to Lola. I felt his breathe lead down my neck a few times I knew he was trying to get off the phone and it was working I wanted to throw the phone and kiss him. It took everything not to get off the phone.

“Who the hell are you on a kind of date with?” Lola sounded excited.

“Just someone what’s with the 5th degree is it that hard to believe I got a date.” I snapped at Lola.

“I think your beautiful.” Joe said in my ear.

“I heard him he sounds hot!” Lola yelled.

Lola had like bat hearing she could hear everything.

“What you need me Lola what’s wrong?” I started to panic.

I needed to leave because if I didn’t I was probly going to make out with Joe and that’s the last thing I needed was to feel more guilty once I made out with him.

“Kourtney what the hell is going on their?” Lola asked confused.

“I’m on my Lola I’ll be their in 10.” I said getting off Joe and hanging up.

I knew Lola was confused and I would have to explain everything as soon as I got their. I brushed myself off and started to run to the door. Joe ran after me and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me against him.

“Kiss me and I’ll you go.” He said breathe down my neck.

“I have to go.” I said.

He turned me around and pushed me against the door and slid his hand down to my hip and leaned in. I knew he was going for it, I had tired everything the only thing left was to give in. He stopped about inch away.

“Do you want to kiss me?” He asked opening his eyes.

I knew this was my way out I didn’t want to hurt him but I needed to it was the only I wouldn’t feel like shit tomorrow. I needed to talk to Kevin and figure everything out before I could kiss Joe. So I did the think I didn’t want to.

“No, I don’t.” I put my head down and looked at my shoes.

“Oh.” He moved away from me.

I knew I hurt him just worst then I though I had. It hurt me looking at him.

“Joe...” I started.

“Just go please.” He waved me away.

“I’m sorry.” I sighed walking out the door.

I didn’t want to look back my heart just about shattered up there he looked so upset. I mean I was just another he would be over it by tomorrow. It wouldn’t matter to him anymore. I walked out to my car and started bawling I was the biggest dumbass out their.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh not what you though I'm guessing.
Poor Joe and Kourtney.
Kevin just ruined everything.
=[

Comment and Subcribe.
<3

Kourtney.