Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 14

Image

I never made it to Lola’s I was to upset to drive and ended up crying myself to sleep in my car. I woke up to the sun shining down on me. I opened my eyes and went straight to my phone. There were 30 calls from Lola, 50 from Mike, 10 from Julia, 16 from Brian, 5 from Adam, and 20 from Jordan. I knew everyone would be pissed it was after 1 and I still wasn’t their, I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes where red and puffy but other than that I looked normal. I sighed and got out of the car and walked in.

“What the hell Kourtney you’re like Lola I’m coming over and never show!” Lola yelled.

“Not now Lola.” I waved her off and walked up the stairs and saw Mike talking to Brian.

“Kourtney I swear to god… wait are you ok?” Mike asked looking me up and down.

“Sure lets just work.” I said pushing the door open.

No one asked me what happened I think they figured I didn’t want to talk. Brian didn’t even dare ask.

-------------------------

I still felt like shit about the mess and it was a week later. Occasionally I would walk by the Jonas studio and see Joe in their alone writing. I wanted to go in and kiss him but I couldn’t because I still hadn’t talked to Kevin which I needed to do. Mike was worried about me I didn’t eat, sleep, or talk all I did was sing and set in my chair. I was pretty pathetic. I looked like hell all the time and had lost some weight.

“Listen Kourtney you have two days till you have your big day so figure out what the hell is going on with you and fix it! Get your ass some sleep to!” Mike screamed in my face.
I just looked at him like he was stupid. Mike pulled me up and opened the studio door and shoved me out.

“Fix it I mean it!” Mike yelled.

I sighed and started walking down the hall to Lola’s office.

“Hey I haven’t seen that pretty face in a while.” Someone said.

I turned and saw it was Kevin. I let a sigh of relieve out he was lucky I didn’t hug him.

“Hey can you come with me I need to talk to you.” I asked.

“Yeah I can’t be gone long I’m only on a break now because Joe though we sucked and decided we need a break.” Kevin laughed.

“That’s cool. So I kind of heard you like me. Is that true?” I asked.

I was praying it wasn’t true.

“Yes.” Kevin started to blush.

Mother fucking Jonas Brothers! I had to pretty much break to brother’s hearts in one god damn week. Shit maybe I should let Nick like me and we can all have a big like Kourtney party.

“Kevin you don’t know anything about me but my name is Kourtney. Don’t you think it’s too soon?” I asked.

“Yeah kind of I just think your hot.” Kevin said sipping coffee.

“Well how about you get to know me trust me you wont like me. “ I smiled and took out a pen and wrote my number down. “You can text me. Plus I hear there is a really cute girl down there that works the lobby.”

“Maybe I should go check her out.” Kevin smiled and walked away.

I turned to walk away and saw Kevin looking at me. I mean I couldn’t feel bad about it I let him down the easiest I could I mean he took it way easier than Joe did when I didn’t kiss him. I bit my lip thinking about the kiss, it hurt me a lot. I walked back to the studio and smiled I was going to make it up to Joe no matter what. I was happy to have the Kevin thing off my shoulders and I knew the Joe thing would be over again soon. As I though about it I just smiled I had just figured out the perfect way to fix things.

“Is that a smile I see?” Mike asked.

“Yes, it is. Thanks for pushing me out at the right time. “I laughed.

The band walked in and looked at me.

“Come on guys lets practice I have only two days left.” I smiled.

“She’s back.” Julia sang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww.
I wanted it to end easy with Kevin so she could could get to normal again.
She still hasn't talked to Joe.

Well comment & subcribe. <3