Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 17

Image

The problem with fairy tales is that they set a girl up for disappointment. In real life, the Prince goes off with the wrong Princess. Or the spell wears off and two lovers realize they're better off as... well, whatever they are. - Gossip Girl

I looked at Joe once more I wanted his support, but he didn’t give it. I just sighed and started singing.

“I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place

It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

The rain is fallin' on my window pane
But we are hidin' in a safer place
Under the covers stayin' dry and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

They start in my toes
Make me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

What am I gonna say
When you make me feel this way?
I just, mmm

It starts in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feelin' shows
'Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holdin' me tight

Wherever, wherever, where ever you go
Wherever, wherever, where ever you go”

I looked around and Kevin and Nick smiled at me and clapped. Mr. and Mrs. Jonas where talking to Mike in hush tones.

“Kourtney we would like you to join us for the tour.” Mrs. Jonas said.

“Ahh! Thank you!” I jumped and screamed.

I ran and hugged Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, Frankie, Nick, Kevin, and then Joe. I felt him dig hit finger nails into my back and held me.

“You mean nothing to me. Stay the hell away from me and my brother.” He hissed.

“Who said we where anything in first place?” I smirked and looked at him.

“Are you coming?” Nick asked.

“I’ll be their in a second.” Joe said waving his brother off.

We stared at each other for a second not either breaking the staring contest we where having. The door opened again.

“Hey girl Mike wants to party come on and celebrate your big day.” Lola smiled.

I smiled and nodded then walked behind her. I turned back to Joe.

“I mint what I said slut you mean nothing to me.” He snapped.

“Get over yourself rockstar.” I rolled my eyes and slammed the door.

I knew this tour was going to be a long one I had one Jonas who liked me and the other I was about to go to war with.
------------------------

It was the night of the party we where throwing to kick off the Jonas, Ryan, and Lovato tour. I had yet to meet Demi but I heard she was amazing, Lola and Demi’s best friend Selena where all paired into a limo together. I guess Lola had known them for a while so it was fine she was riding with them and not strangers. My band got their own limo scents they where all over 21 they had their refrigerator stocked with beer and Mike didn’t think it was a good idea I rode with them. So I got stuck with the Jonas Brothers which I can’t say I was to happy about. Every scents Joe had called me a slut and told me to stay away from him we hadn’t talked or seen each other. After fight was over two weeks ago and I was ok this time it was a lot easier I just got on with my life and didn’t dwell on it if the big bad rockstar wanted to be a jerk I would let hm. Lola had found out that I had been seeing Joe on the roof and freaked then I told her about Kevin liking me and she fell out of the chair. She wasn’t even happy with the Joe when he would be down their asking him stuff she treated him like shit. I mean she was my best friend she will back me on anything. Anyways all the limo’s where coming to get us soon and Lola was dong my hair. I heard Mike call us down as Lola finished my hair.

“Hey Kourt you can do this now just hurry up and get your dress on.” Lola said running out of the room.

I slipped my dress on it was a cream color and it was a little low cut but it looked classic. I checked my hair one last time and then slipped on the shoe’s I had to match my dress. I heard everyone down stairs parting and smiled. I walked down the hall to were everyone was and they all just started at me.

“Wow you look beautiful Kourtney.” Kevin said coming to hug me.

I smiled and hugged him back everyone was gone but the boys and Mazz. Wait Mazz! I stared at her she had on a red dress that was lose up top and tight on the bottom she had paired it with black heels and a black headband.

“I hope you don’t mind me joining you? Mazz smirked.

“No not at all.” I grabbed my bag and walked out to the car.

I set in the car by the door and Mazz set by the other window on the same side. Kevin, Joe, and Nick all set across from us. I looked down at my hands and pulled at my dress.

“God claim down Ryan this isn’t the Emmy’s although I’m sure you’ll never get an Emmy.” Mazz laughed to herself.

What a bitch she didn’t even have an Emmy herself.

“What the fuck is your problem with me?” I spat.

“My problem with you where should I start, remember when you came here last year and then showed up at the winter ball. Remember that guy you made out with in the cloner that was my boyfriend you stole! You just had to whore it around after your boyfriend broke up with you! I knew why you and your ex never lasted you cheated on him with his best friend and he walked in on you two making out! You also make everything about you! It’s Kourtney this, Kourtney that! I wish you would just leave this fucking town but you can’t because your parents hate you! So there that’s why I hate you because you’re a fucking slut!” Mazz screamed.

“Mazz I was new in town I didn’t know you where with him, he never fucking told me he was with you! Also you think you know my story well here is a little inside I’m sure you never got my ex boyfriend slept with my best friend! His best friend saw and hugged me I was hurt my boyfriend of 3 years just throw our relationship away on my slut of a friend! His best friend kissed me and then when my boyfriend walked in he blamed it on me and said I came onto him! As for my parents you have no fucking right to say anything about them! I made the choice to move out here and leave it all. So go to hell Mazz and if you think everything is about me why don’t you look in the mirror!” I screamed back.

Mazz just looked at me and I turned my head and saw we where pulling up to party. I wiped my eyes and checked to make sure everything was ok. As we stopped the driver got out and opened the door I heard S.O.S playing I smiled and stepped out of the car. I noticed all the lights going off and it was blinding me I couldn’t see and there where spots everywhere. I felt a hand slip around my waist and saw out of the corner of my eye it was Kevin. I smiled and put my arm around his waist as we walked the red carpet.

“Is this Kourtney Ryan?” Reporters screamed.

“Are you dating?” More screamed.

“Is this the new girlfriend?” Other screamed.

The flashing lights where going off even more now and it was getting hot, Kevin wasn’t moving and was to busy answering questions and signing autographs to notice I was dying from all the lights.

“Kevin this is making me nervous I can’t breathe.” I said.

Kevin stopped the interviews and led me inside and around the corner so the paparazzi couldn’t get any more pictures.

“Sorry I forgot it was your first time.” Kevin said taking off his sunglasses.

“Yeah if I had some on these I would have been in better shape.” I laughed and took his sunglasses.

“Hey give them back.” He laughed as we walked into the huge party.

I looked around it was a sea of people all dancing and taking pictures. As Kevin led me in I looked back at the door and saw Nick and Joe walking in together, Joe didn’t look as pleased as he did out on the red carpet. I knew he was pissed Kevin came and got me on the red carpet he was probably hoping I would fall. I turned back to Kevin who was smiling down at me.

“Want to dance?” Kevin asked.

"Sure I would love to.” I smiled took his hand and lead him out to the dance floor.

A slower song then before came on I knew it was Motion City Soundtrack it was their song Fell In Love Without You. I smiled and put one arm around Kevin’s neck and the slipped my other hand in his and he put his other hand around my waist. As I danced with Kevin I saw Joe dancing with some blonde girl he wasn’t playing any attention to her because he was to busy staring at me and Kevin like a jealous boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Also this was kind of Gossip Girl themed if you noticed the girls outfits where all like Blair has worn in season 2.
Aww Yay Kevin came to save to Kourtney.
and everyone though I was done with him.
Guess not.
Muahahaha.
Poor Joe though.

Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

Let me know of any mistakes.

Comment Please.<3
I love feedback.

Kourtney.