Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 22

Image
"They didn't agree on much, in fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday, but in spite their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other." --The Notebook

“15 minutes till your on Kourtney.” A stage manager yelled.

I opened the curtain and saw a ton of people all holding Jonas signs or had Jonas shirts on. I started shaking earlier today at rehearsal I had messed up a ton and so had my band. We were horrible. I didn’t want to get out their and make a fool out of myself. I just walked back to my dressing room and started crying. I couldn’t do this.

“Kourtney are you ok?” Julia ran in and hugged me.

“No I can’t go out their.” I said crying.

“What do you mean you can’t go out their?” Brian asked coming in with Adam and Jordan.

“I’m not going out their and making a fool of myself!” I yelled at Brian.

“Whoa what’s going on in here?” Kevin came in and asked.

“Oh Miss. Princess over there doesn’t want to go out and perform.” Brian said throwing his arms in the air.

“Wait why are you going on?” Nick and Joe walked in.

“Because I sucked so badly earlier I can’t go out their and perform like that what if they boo me off.” I said crying harder.

“Aww you did suck.” Kevin said coming and hugging me.

“Come on Kevin.” I said shaking my head.

“Hey you may have had a bad rehearsal earlier but that means you’ll have a good show. “Joe said pushing Kevin out of the way and setting on his knees in front of me.

“Just stop lying Joe.” I shook my head.

“I’m not lying. You and I but know you’re an amazing singer just believe in yourself. If you go their and sound horrible its ok everyone sounds horrible sometimes, I have my off nights where I sound awful. I promise you if they boo you off I’ll come out their and save you if I have to.” Joe smiled and put his hand on my cheek and wiped tears away.

“Oh joy my very own superhero.” I laughed.

“Maybe but just believe in yourself and everything will be fine. If you forget the words to your song just look at me and I’ll mouth them to you if I have to ok.” Joe said pulling me into a huge.

I put my arms around him and hugged him back. I got to say he gave me the confidence that I didn’t have 10 minutes ago. I couldn’t believe he had come to my rescue when I needed someone, he hated me and I knew that. At rehearsal when I sucked all he did was mouth slut and laugh at me. So why in the hell was he doing all this?

“You ok now?” Joe asked wiping the last bit of my tears with his thumb.

“Yeah I think.” I said.

“Well smile sunshine and go their and rock them.” Joe said pulling me up.

“Ok let’s go do this.” I smiled.

“Now that’s what I like to hear.” Joe smiled back.

Joe grabbed my hand and led me to the curtain. I smiled and looked at everyone, most of them looked so confused by what was going on that they didn’t know what do.

“Good luck I’ll be right here.” Joe smiled and hugged me again.

“Thanks.” I hugged him back.

“So are we playing?” Brian asked.

“Yes where playing but first how do I look?” I asked turning around.

I had on dark jeans, a red cut off sleeve top that was rounded, a long heart necklace, and black high heals to make my outfit stand out. They had pinned half my hair up and left the rest down, they hadn’t put on much make up either.

“Hot now let’s get the hell out there I’m ready to rock!” Brian said running out their.

Adam, Jordan and Julia all went out behind Brian. I took the mike from the stage hand and took a step out. Everyone cheered and I waved as I walked to the mike stand. Brian had already been warming up with Jordan and Julia was making sure her mike worked. Adam on the other hand had some patience’s and was waiting for my cue.

“Hello everyone I’m Kourtney Ryan. How’s everybody doing tonight?” I asked flipping on the mike.

Everyone screamed a bunch of different answers and I laughed.

“Well it sounds like everyone is doing good tonight. Well I would like to decade this first song to the person who got me out here. Now this is a new song I wrote yesterday so I hope you all like it.” I smiled and looked over and saw Joe standing their watching with his brothers.

I looked back at my band and gave them a thumbs up. Brian and Jordan started playing their guitars and Adam started drumming. I tapped my foot to keep the beat and my spot then started singing.

“We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony of summer air

See the lights,
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello
Little did I know

That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said:

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they know
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
And I was begging you please don't go and I said:

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes, oh,

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town I said:

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said:

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Cause we were both young when I first saw you”

I finished and looked out at the audience and they cheered. I smiled and the boys went into the next songs. I preformed them they way I did the first which mint they where amazing. I smiled and waved as I ran off stage. Joe was their waiting and clapped for me, I ran and jumped into his arms. He rapped his arms around my waist and span me around.

“You where amazing. You didn’t even look over once which is good, because Mike didn’t ever text me back.” Joe laughed putting me down.

“Dude we just rocked that!” Brian yelled coming backstage.

“I know and I was so proud to be out there with you.” Julia pulled me into a hug.

“I know dude now I need a shower.” Jordan said smelling his shirt.

Jordan and Brian had run around the whole show. I had moved to but they had gone crazy jumping and all kinds of other crap.

“Kourt you’re the shit I can’t believe you went out their and rocked it.” Adam said hitting my butt with his drum sticks.

“Yes, you did amazing Kourtney. I’m so proud you got out their.” Kevin said pushing his way though to me.

“I know.” I hugged him back.

“I knew you had it in you girl I’m glade Joe pushed you.” Nick said coming into the circle to.

“Jonas Brothers get out their!” A stage hand yelled.

“We got to go guys.” Nick said running out their.

“Wish us luck.” Joe said taking the extra mike from a stage hand then running out.

“Good luck Kevin.” I smiled.

“No kiss?” Kevin said.

I didn’t know what do, Nick and Joe where looking at Kevin. I did the only think I could I kissed his cheek then pushed Kevin out on stage. I turned and looked at my band everyone screamed and we all hugged each other.

“Hey guys can someone help us look for Garbo he is M.I.A.” A stage hand came up asked up.

Garbo was the Jonas’s bass guitarist player, I looked out on stage the boys had started playing already so we needed to find him before the next song.

“Let’s split up and find him.” I said.

I ran around backstage looking in all the dressing room, I got to Joe’s and heard moaning coming from inside the door. I knew it wasn’t Joe because he was out on stage. I opened the door and there was a half naked Garbo and some girl with a condom in her mouth.

“Hey get the hell off the girl and get your ass out on stage they need you.” I said grabbing Garbo by his hair.

“Ok got you.” He said throwing on his pants and shirt then ran out of the room.

“Who are you?” I looked at the girl who was putting on her clothes.

“My names Jamie Lee.” The girl said.

Jamie had long brown hair down her back and wasn’t much shorter than me, she was really tiny and looked scared of me.

“How did you get back stage?” I asked.

“Garbo.” She said.

“Well are you staying?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” She shrugged.

“Well you can come watch Garbo perform and talk to him after.” I smiled and pulled Jamie out to the curtain.

Julia came up and watched the show with us. As the Jonas Brothers performed S.O.S, Julia, Jamie, and I all danced together and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww this chapter is for the newest person Jamie.
(:
I hoped you liked Garbo girl.
But anyways this is really long because of the song.
lol so dont kill me.

tell me what you though.
Comments?

and I want to thank the people subscribing you guys make my day. x3

Kourtney.