Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 27

Image
Out of everyone I'd choose him. He's made me laugh and cry. We argue too much. Our "friendship" is complicated. Sometimes I just utterly loathe him, other times, I just want to run into his arms and stay there forever. - Unkown.

I woke up and felt someone holding me and hot breath on the back of my neck. I rolled over and saw Joe was passed out with his body against mine, I smiled then rubbed my thumb softly on his cheek. He gave a tiny moan then pulled me closer to him. I giggled and saw I had on a pink Hollister hoodie and grey sweatpants, my foot was also rapped up in a Band-Aid.

“Hey you’re awake.” Joe smiled and loosened his grip on me.

“Yeah I just woke up what are you doing in here? What day is it? Or even the time for that matter? What even happened?” I started rambling on with questions but Joe put his hand over my mouth.

“I am here because well no one knows I came down when Kevin and Nick went to bed. You where a little out of it but I figured you shouldn’t wake up alone because this was my fault. Nick pushed me into the lamp then we started fighting you tired to break it up and ended up stabbing your foot then passed out. It’s been a day or a little more you missed last nights show because you where out of it from pain killers but Mazz took over for you. And I have no idea what time it is but I don’t even care. How are you feeling though?” Joe asked taking his hand off my mouth and putting it on the small of my back.

“Ok but my foot hurts a little.” I said.

“I’ll go get you some pills.” Joe said setting up.

“No, I want you to stay. I don’t need to be drugged up and to miss another day. If it gets bad you can go get me pills, I’ll promise I’ll tell you.” I pulled him back down.

“Ok but tell me if it start hurting right away.” Joe said brushing my bangs out of my face.

“I will.” I smiled. “Now why don’t you tell me how I got into these clothes?”

“I didn’t do that but I’m kind of wishing I was their.” Joe laughed softly.

“Mhmm. Mazz and Julia?” I smiled.

“Yeah when you where on the pain killers you didn’t know what was up from down so the girl just closed the door and changed you.” Joe smiled.

“Nice at lest it’s cute.” I smiled and looked down.

“Anything you wear is cute on you.” Joe smiled and laid his head against mine.

“Well thank you aren’t you just the little charmer.” I smiled and put my arms around his neck.

“Yes, this girl once called me Prince Charming. But before I forget here’s your phone.” Joe said reaching in his pants and pulling out my phone.

“Thanks.” I said flipping throw the list of calls.

50 missed calls from Lola. 15 missed calls from Mike. 3 missed calls from Mazz. 4 missed calls from Julia. 2 missed calls from Brian. My god was everyone calling me?

“Don’t worry about returning any I called all of them and told them you would be already and call them when you woke up, but just leave the phone alone for now.” Joe said taking the phone back and putting it in my hoodie pocket.

“So where are we going today?” I asked smiling.

“Where on our way to Salt Lake City but we have tomorrow off so I have lame homework to do.” Joe sighed and ran his fingers throw his hair.

“Aww poor Joe has school what are you a freshman?” I smirked.

“Haha no I’m a senior.” Joe mocked my voice.

“Wow that reminds me of my senior year. I graduated with honors I was accepted to so many of the best schools on the eastern and western coasts. I almost went but I knew I had just spent 12 years of my life in libraries studying my ass off to be as close to rank in my parents as my brother is. I remembered how disappointed my parents looked when I told them I didn’t want to go to college right off the bat that I needed time to live my life while I’m young. So when they kicked me out and cut off my trust fund I had nothing so I moved in with my ex I knew he cheated on me but I didn’t want to believe it but then I walked in and saw it right before my eyes and I just broke. So risked it all and came out to LA. Lyndie heard about what happened with my ex and parents and then flew out told her parents she was going to UCLA then ditched it and helped me recover from losing everything. I remember I felt so empty I just wanted something to fill that pain. So I would just start parting then come home drunk, Brian found me drunk in a club one night and took me to his dad and when I sobered up the next morning I was in Hollywood Records. I was so in love with the place that I tracked down Mike and sang for him then he promised if I didn’t party anymore I would get a record deal so I took him up on it and I haven’t took a drank or been to a club scents. I just throw myself into my work because for how ever long I worked it made that pain go away and its been a year scent’s all this almost two now. I’ve learned to accept it I’ve made a lot of mistakes but it got me to where I am today.” I looked at Joe and he was watching me. “I’ve never told anybody that.”

I was waiting for him to look at me like I was horrible but he didn’t he just held me closer to him.

“Can I ask you something? It make be weird but be honest are you a virgin?” Joe asked looking down at me.

“Yes, I’m still a virgin never went past making out because no matter how I wanted to be in love with whoever I was with I wasn’t. I believe the same as you I just don’t wear a ring that pretty much says I’m pure.” I smiled.

“Wow. Your amazing the more I learn about me makes me what to protect you because you have been so hurt but you don’t need me to your just fine on your own.” Joe smiled and played with my hand.

“But I want you to even though I don’t need it.” I smirked and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and put his arms around my waist tighter and pulled me against him. I smiled and held his hand still and played with his purity ring. I felt his breath back on my neck and his heart rate had slowed so I new he had fallen right back to sleep. I pulled a blanket over us and turned my head for one last glance at Joe. I could totally get use to just friends but the one part I missed most from before was his lips on mine. I sighed and bit my lip then drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww I did this for Mazz and Mandy because ther huge Joe and Kourtney fans.
I know they wish their was a kiss but sorry their in the friend zone.
and the Prince charming comment is by her she called him Prince Charming a couple chapters back before their frist kiss.
(:

Comments.
Subcribes.

Kourtney.