Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 34

Image
Chuck Bass waiting for the Jitney. A dozen roses in one hand, his heart in the other. You know what they say, a man is a good thing to come home for. But an even better thing to come home with. Ain't karma a bitch? We know Blair Waldorf is.- Gossip Girl

I heard my phone start blaring throw my bedroom, I looked around and saw I was in Mazz’s guest room. Chace must have carried me in here last night before going to bed with Mazz. My phone kept going off and I looked around the room till I found it under the bed. I laded on the floor and looked at it, it was from Kevin.

Hey Dollface! I can’t wait to see you today you get to meet Angela and Sage. Well see you in an hour. – Kevin (:

I smiled I was happy the Jonas’s would be back today I would finally get to see Joe after 4 every long months. I throw my phone on the bed and ran into the shower, once I was out I changed into a pink and white silk tank top and white shorts to match. I ran around the room looking for the hells I planned to wear, I couldn’t find the pink heels I wanted to wear so I throw on lime green silk ones. I walked to the mirror and looked at myself I looked good for gaining 10 pounds and crying almost the whole month.

“Kourtney give it up he didn’t even call you or text you. Why are you putting yourself throw this?” Mazz asked leaning on the door with her arms crossed.

“I’m not doing this for him. I just want to look nice it’s the first day of tour maybe I wanted to look nice.” I smiled applying lip gloss.

“Kourtney…”Mazz started but I cut her off.

“Just because Nick got with someone else and broke your heart doesn’t mean that Joe did the same thing. He waited he promised me he would!” I shot at her.

“And you don’t think Nick promised me the world and back!” Mazz glared.

“Whatever Mazz you’ll see your wrong today.” I pushed past her and walked out to the car.

-------

I waited against Mazz’s mustang for the boys to get here they where already 10 minutes late but I wasn’t going to panic. I looked over at Mazz she was smiling and kissing Chace, Mazz and Chace actually had a good relationship. Chace cared a lot for her and it made me happy that someone did after Nick hurt her. She never told me what he said if anything just one day she came crying to me.

“Their here.” Julia said pointing to the limo pulling up.

I smiled as the limo stopped and the driver ran to open the door. Mr. and Mrs. Jonas came out first followed by Frankie. I saw some girl come out of the car she had green eyes and long black hair going down her back, she was dressed in just soft shorts, flip flops, and a Hollister tee shirt. I figured this was Sage from what Kevin told me. Then another girl who looked kind of like Demi Lovato cam out she was about my height and had long straight hair with bangs, she was very tan too. She was wearing a tank top and shorts with flip flops, I knew she was Angela. Kevin followed out of the limo with the two girls, he noticed me right off the bat and waved. Angela, Sage and Kevin walked over to me.

“Hey I missed your face girl.” Kevin said pulling me in a bear hug.

“I missed you to Kev.” I laughed and hugged him back.

“Oh my god your Kourtney Ryan! I love your song Love Story and you’re like so pretty. But I’m Angela.” The long haired bang girl hugged me.

“Nice to meet you and thank you.” I smiled and hugged her back.

Sage didn’t come over to me she was to busy joking with Lola and Julia. I smiled it looks like they found a new friend, I flipped my head over to Mazz who was still making out with Chace. I shook my head and looked to see Nick staring at Chace and Mazz with a hurt look on his face but it was so quickly covered up when an actress I knew as Selena Gomez came up and took Nicks arm. Mazz pulled away from Chace when he said he needed air and I swear I saw Mazz look at Nick and frown but it was so fast I wasn’t even sure it happened. Then my awaited moment I saw Joe step out of the limo he had sunglasses on but I felt him stare at me. I smiled and started to walk up to him when a blonde girl I knew as Taylor Swift got out of them limo and they kissed. I felt every part of me turn to jell-o I couldn’t believe he was kissing her. She was Country and He was Pop how in the hell does that mix? I felt my heart break as I watched them walk hand in hand onto the bus.

“I told you so.” Mazz said patting my shoulder and walking onto her bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucks but next is going to be killer.
(:

Kourtney.