Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 35

Image

I wasn’t happy I was pissed Joe had a new girlfriend and want to take a guess who it was? Taylor Swift. Kevin though Joe should tell me that’s why he never did. I wanted to kill Joe but I knew the fans would kill me if I murdered him.

“You ok?” Kevin asked.

“Yeah why wouldn’t I be?” I fake smiled.

We where on the plane to Toronto and Joe and Taylor where setting in front of us laughing and kissing every five seconds, she’s lucky I didn’t stand up and rip out her blonde ugly hair. Joe is so lucky Kevin already likes two girls otherwise I would have took Kevin into the bathroom and he would have been the first Jonas to join the mile high club.

“Aww you’re so cute.” Joe said loudly and kissed Taylor.

“Aww you’re so cute! Gage me with a spoon.” I mocked Joe and put my spoon down my throat.

Kevin started dying laughing as did Sage and Angela who where setting behind me and Kevin because they wouldn’t decide who got to set with Kevin. Joe pulled away from Taylor and glared at me, while I sent him an evil smirk.

“Wow someone’s jealous maybe if you weren’t so slutty you would have a boyfriend.” Joe snapped.

Joe started laughing as did Taylor, no one else did everyone just looked. Mazz and Chance were even looking shocked.

“Why so I can get groped on a plane by some jerk like you? Nah I’m good.” I glared at him.

Joe glared at me for a second then turned his attention back to Taylor and kissed her again. I just rolled my eyes I knew he was doing this to piss me off. Why I couldn’t tell you, he never called or texted me for 4 months.

“Let’s hope his herpes cleared up.” I spoke loudly to Kevin.

I knew Taylor heard because she pushed Joe off her and they started talking low. I just laughed and turned to Kevin who was laughing.

“Well if you two decide to kill each other my money is on you.” Kevin whispered then turned on the movie they where playing.

“Aww Joe this is so you!” Taylor hugged his arm.

I looked over her frizzy ugly blonde hair and saw they where watching A Cinderella Story and where out the part where Sam and Austin are dancing to I’ll Be and about to kiss. That was mine and Joe’s song.

“I know baby and your Sam.” Joe kissed her head.

I felt my heart start breaking more and more as the scene went on, he started singing to her. Our song he was singing our song. I couldn’t take it anymore, I got up and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and slid down it and started crying.

---------------

“And I love your song Fifteen it reminds me of when I was in high school.” Taylor said.

For the last 15 minutes of the plane ride and in the airport Taylor had talked to me about my cd over and over. Saying she liked my songs and all that crap. She was annoying the hell out of me I wanted to strangle her. Joe was walking with his brothers while Taylor, Mazz, Angela, Chace, and Sage where all walking with me. As I blocked her out I looked around at the people in the airport, there was a ton of people running back and forth with suitcases. As we walked to the baggage claim Taylor was still going on and on about my cd. As I grabbed my bags I just nodded at her then she walked over to Joe. I started picking up my bags and putting them next to me.

“Hey will you hand me that bag?” Joe asked pointing to a pink bag with a T on it.

I knew it was Taylor’s and I couldn’t believe he was asking me to do something! I just grabbed my bags while the pink one went down the line and started to walk away. I heard Joe scream in frustration and I giggled as I put my sunglasses on.

“Hey want to go grab Starbucks?” Angela asked bouncing up to me.

“Sure I’ll get a hot chocolate or something.” I smiled.

“Where you guys going?” Kevin asked coming into the group.

“Starbucks! Just watch our bags and I’ll bring you back your normal.” Angela smiled and kissed Kevin’s cheek.

Kevin smiled and turned red as she kissed him and he hugged her tight. They looked cute together. I was really happy that Kevin was happy and Angela seemed like a really nice girl. In a way I wished I was as happy as they looked that moment I knew Kevin liked Sage to but she didn’t seem like she matter to him that second.

“Kevin can you help me?” Sage called as we walked away.

I saw Angela turn back and watch as Kevin helped Sage, I pulled her away from people so she wouldn’t run into anyone.

“So how did you meet Kevin?” I asked looking at her.

“Starbucks, we ran into each other by accident and talked for hours. I really liked him and we kept running into each other but then he ran into that Sage girl and liked her to. I didn’t want to make him pick because I’m not sure he would pick me.” Angela said sadly.

“I’m sorry Angela. I know what its like.” I smiled and hugged her as we walked. “But cheer up buttercup.”

Angela laughed and hugged me back. As we walked into the airport Starbucks there was cute guys working at the counter, Angela ordered everything for everyone. As we waited I saw a guy with shaggy blonde hair and sunglasses walk towards us my heart started to melt. I knew the guy I knew him very well. They shaggy blonde hair boy smiled as he walked towards me, I knew he realized me.

“Kourtney is that you?” The shaggy blonde haired boy asked.

“Yep. It’s nice to see you again Ethan.” I smiled and took off my sunglasses.

“Who is this?” Angela asked butting in.

“My ex boyfriend.” I smiled and looked at Ethan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wonder who Ethan is and what he is bring with him?

Subcribe and Commet?

Kourtney.