Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 37

Image
It's often said that, no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were looking at the same big picture all along. Some people might see that their lies have almost caught up to them. Some people may see what was there all along. And then there are those other people. The ones that run as far as they can so they don't have to look at themselves. - Gossip Girl

“You mean to me, What I mean to you and..Together baby, There is nothing we won't do 'cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, Girl, you're my all. And...Oh! I'm into you.” My phone blared Chris Brown’s song With You as we got on the bus. We all had just performed and by all I mean Demi, The Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, Mazz, and me. I sighed and grabbed my phone it was Ethan’s number, I clicked open the message.

Hey Kourt (: I heard your show tomorrow was cancelled so I wanted to know if you wanted to come brunch with me? - Ethan

I smiled and looked at the screen.

“Wonder who that could be?” Angela laughed falling in the set next to Kevin.

“Her new boo.” Mazz laughed coming in.

“He is not my boo!” I threw my hands in the air.

“Really?” Angela grabbed the phone from me and threw it to Mazz.

“Hey Kourt smiley I heard your show tomorrow was cancelled so I wanted to know if you wanted to come to brunch with me.” Mazz mocked. “Who the hell does brunch anymore?”

“OMG! Go to that party!” Angela screamed in excite mint.

“I want to come!” Taylor screamed and joined our tiny circle.

We all looked at Taylor like she was crazy and moved a step back.

“Tay can I call you Tay? Well I’m going to call you that but I think this is a private party.” Mazz said with a hint of attitude in it.

“Actually why don’t all of you guys come.” I smirked.

Mazz sent me a confused look while Taylor screamed and ran to Joe, I smirked at them. I heard the radio play Fool for Love and I grabbed Angela and Mazz and danced with them. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

------

I was currently setting in the limo on the way to Ethan’s hotel for bunch everyone was with us but Demi, Selena and Chace. I though it was funny that Mazz and Nick where left dateless because everyone knew they still liked each other you could tell by how they looked at each other. I looked around at us all though Mazz was dressed in a soft pink ruffled dress that she paired with white heels, Taylor was dressed in a white dress and cow boy boots it took everything I had not to say something to her about how she was dressed but I didn’t. Julia had on something electric blue and black, she looked killer though, Sage had on a super short black lacey dress that pretty much gave her a boob job in the dress, Angela on the other had looked more like a prude compared to her, Angela had on a white long sleeved dress that went to almost her knees. All the boys had on black skinny jeans and button up shirts. I had on a royal purple dress that was about mid thigh and had paired it with a pair of black heels.

“Kourtney were here.” Mazz smiled as everyone got out.

I stepped out of the limo after Mazz and saw Ethan their in a tux waiting for holding a rose, I smiled and my blue eyes melted into his green ones. I ran up to him and he threw his arms around me and kissed me cheek.

“You look beautiful.” Ethan smiled ad put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you.” I smiled and took the rose from him.

“Well if were done here can we go in?” Joe asked with his arms crossed.

“Yeah sure let’s go.” Ethan led me in with his hand on the small of my bag.

Ethan led us all down a ton of halls and into a huge ballroom there was food everywhere and a ton of people. I saw Kevin and Nick run over to the food table and start eating, I laughed and saw Mazz, Angela, and Sage follow them. I turned to Ethan and he took my hand and led me out to the dance floor, I slipped my hands around his neck and his went around my waist. I heard You and Me by Lifehouse play and smiled, when me and Ethan danced around the floor I saw Joe staring at me as he danced with Taylor, I looked back and are eyes locked. I seen Taylor look over and I moved my head to Ethan’s shoulder so she wouldn’t know I was looking. After a couple slow songs my feet where hurting and I was getting bored, I let go of Ethan and started to walk away, but as I did he grabbed my hand and span me back to him and dipped me back. I laughed and threw my arm around his neck as we stood back up, Ethan put his hand under my chin and moved my head up. I knew he was going to kiss me in a way I wanted it but in another I didn’t, I didn’t have time to even say no though I felt his lips hit mine softly and he held onto me. It made my heart melt to the floor right then and their, I kissed him back and stood up on my tip toes. I don’t know how long it when on I didn’t care it felt like it was only me and him, but I smiled and pulled back.

“Come with me.” Ethan said.

I nodded and walked out of the ballroom with him, he led me up some stairs and pulled a card from out of his pocket and slid it into the door. The door clicked and popped open Ethan smirked and kissed me hard then pushed me into the room and closed the door. Once the door was closed he let his hands roam my body as we kissed. It didn’t feel right but I went with it, as we walked backwards. Ethan pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me and kissed me again, I knew where this was going to lead I didn’t like it one bit. Ethan led a tail of kisses down my cheek down, then down my neck and to the top of my dress. Ethan started pulling down the straps of my dress and all I could think about Joe. I knew I shouldn’t be thinking about him but I couldn’t stop, as Ethan went to unbutton his pants I stopped him.

“Ethan I can’t do this.” I said and put my hair behind my ears.

“You can’t or you won’t?” Ethan asked changeling me.

“Ethan I just can’t.” I got off the bed and walked out of the room.

I put my shoes back on and fixed my dress straps then my hair and turned to walk down the stairs and saw Joe staring at me with a disapproving glare on his face. I knew what he though and I shook my head, I just held my head up and walked down the stairs. I just walked past him and that disapproving look on his face and back into the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Looks Like Joe caught Kourtney not acting so lady like. (:
Thats twice she has been caught leaving a man in a room.

Comment and Subcribe. Please?

Love,
Kourtney.