Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 40

Image
Blair: Thanks for the lift home
Chuck: You were amazing up there
(Blair looks at him for a moment, then leans in for a kiss. Their lips touch lightly, before Chuck pulls away)
Chuck: You sure?
(Blair pauses briefly, then kisses him passionately. Things progress as the screen fades to black)


Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I kept hearing a beep and woke up and just saw it was the machine, I moved Joe’s arm from around me and made sure I didn’t pull his IV out. I got off his bed and walked to the chair on the other side of his bed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked it Kevin and Nick both where texting me like crazy, I opened message after message asking the same thing.

He will be fine. – Kourtney

Just as I hit send The Jonas’s and Taylor busted threw the door with scared looks on their faces. I bit my lip I felt horrible about this, the only reason Joe was here was because of me.

“Joe!” Taylor screamed.

Joe shot up and looked around, her scream even made me jump a little. Kevin put his hand over her mouth to shut her up while Nick sent her an evil look. Mrs. Jonas ran over and looked at Joe’s head over and over, I felt horrible for causing her pain this woman had never been anything but nice to me.

“Joseph what happened?” Mr. Jonas asked.

Joe turned his head and looked at me, I knew he was going to tell on me I just knew it. I hung my head and rubbed my face. I was going to jail for attempted murder I could see it. I just held my breath and crossed my fingers.

“I was on stage rehearsing and slipped then hit the floor and I guess knocked myself out. Kourtney was in their and seen everything and called 911.” Joe smiled.

“Thank you darling.” Mrs. Jonas smiled at me.

I just smiled ad nodded, I watched as Taylor ran up to Joe and kissed him. My heart was screaming and breaking into pieces as he kissed her back, it felt like the first time all over. Just when we finally get close he fucks it up it’s like some sick twisted game. Joe cupped her cheek and I heard Taylor whisper I love you. How in the fuck was she in love with him she hadn’t even known him a god damn month? I swear to God I’m going to go to jail for murdering this bitch one day. I looked at him waiting for him to answer her but he didn’t he just kissed her again then turned back to his family.

“Hey baby you ready to go?” Ethan asked as him and Mazz came into the room.

“Do you want me to leave?” I turned and looked at Joe.

“Yeah you can go thanks for staying with me.” Joe said.

I as I got up Taylor took my seat, I just rolled my eyes and walked up to Ethan. Ethan looked at me I’m guessing to make sure I wasn’t hurt to then he kissed my head and put his arm around my shoulders. He pulled open the door and as we walked back I took one last look at Joe as the door closed.

----------

It was the next day and while everyone had went off to get Joe from the hospital I had went to get food for everyone. As I walked back into the hotel there was a ton of screaming girls trying to follow me, I just shook my head and laughed as I stepped into the elevator. I pressed my floor number and tired to hold up the bags of food I had in my hands when I heard the dig I walked off and down to my room I was sharing with Mazz, Demi, Julia, and Taylor. I set all the food down and dug into my purse looking for my key card, once I found it I slid it in the door and opened it. As I opened it I saw Mazz and Nick tangled up in each other, they where making out, Nicks hands where all over Mazz and hers where in his hair. I let the key card hit the ground and closed the door behind me smiling. I picked the food back up and walked down to the Jonas’s room, I opened the door and saw all the boys, my band, Angela, Ethan, Sage, and Taylor all setting on the floor or the soft. I set the food on the table and everyone ran to attack it, pushing me back and I fell into Ethan.

“Where the hell is Nick?” Joe asked.

I tired not to smirk and pulled out my phone. I ran my finger down till I got to Mazz and pressed texted.

Hey get off lover boy and both of you need to get here people are wondering. – Kourtney

After I sent it I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to the soft and saw it saw Ethan, Joe, Taylor, Kevin, and Angela. I set on the arm of the soft next to Ethan while everyone took their food after Brian, Jordan, and Adam got their foot they left and Julia came over and set at my feet and Sage set next to her. I heard the door open and Mazz and Nick walked in and grabbed some food and set down far away from each other.

“Hey Mazz.” I smirked.

“Hey Kourt.” Mazz waved her hand.

“So what are we going to watch?” Joe asked.

“How about we have a movie day?” I asked.

“Yeah sounds fun.” Joe turned on the DVD player.

Mazz started throwing in movies, and after we got done watching Never Been Kissed, Mean Girls, 10 Things I Hate About You, Harry Potter 1 & 2, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Day, we where on the Notebook and about half threw it. Mazz had fallen asleep throw how to Lose A Guy In 10 days and was passed out on Nick. Ethan, Kevin, Taylor, and Sage had all fallen asleep throw the Harry Potters, and Angela and Julia had fallen asleep just as The Notebook had started, so me and Joe where the only ones left up. Once it got to the part where Allie had visited Noah and was trying to leave I had gotten up to get something to drink and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and poured the juice in it, I heard someone come in and saw it was just Joe.

“Hey thanks for yesterday even though it was your fault.” Joe laughed quietly.

“It’s fine. I just lost my temped on you is all.” I put the juice back.

“It’s fine I lost mine to.” Joe apologized.

Joe walked up behind me and I felt his breathe on my neck he moved the cup away from me then put his hands on my hips and turned me around. Joe ran his hand throw my curly hair and put his other on my waist.

“What are you doing?” I whispered.

“I don’t know.” Joe said honestly.

Joe’s lips hit my neck and kissed it softly, I put my hand on his chin and pulled his head up and leaned my head against his. Our noses touched and our lips were so close I felt his breath on my lips, I wanted it. I moved first and kissed him it lasted only seconds and he pulled back.

“You sure?” He asked and put his hand on my back.

I didn’t answer but in a way I did, I pressed my lips back against his and kissed him passionately. Joe bit my lip begging to enter, I gave it to him and our tongues battled against each other as we got tangled up in each other. Joe slipped his hands up my shirt and unbuttoned it, pulled it down and kissing my neck again. I moaned and he put his lips back against mine to shut me up. I got so lost in it but then I remembered Ethan and Karla when I caught them cheating on me, I couldn’t do this and Joe shouldn’t do this to Taylor. I pushed him back and he looked at me confused, I buttoned up my shirt and started crying.

“You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. I can’t to this to them I know what it's like to be cheated on.” I said threw tears.

I wanted Joe so bad it hurt but I just pushed past him and ran out of the room, I seen him still with a confused look on his face. I opened my hotel room door and laid on my bed then started crying. I had to be the worst person I just cheated on the guy I loved with another guy I loved more. Ughh. Fuck My Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any one notice that the last part is alot like Chuck & Blair in the limo?
I was going to put it in their but I liked this better.
(:
Their was alot of errors n this for some reason please tell me if you see any?

Love,
Kourtney.

Comment, Message, Subcribe. Please?