Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 46

Image

When I woke up for the third time the song was still playing but Mazz, Taylor, Demi, Julia, Angela, Sage, and Selena where all in the room getting ready. I threw the radio at the wall to get it to shut up, and then got out of bed. Taylor, The Jonas Brothers, Mazz, Demi, and me all had a photo shoot today then later we would all be performing in New York City at Madison Square Garden. I got up and Mazz sent me and I just shook my head and walked into the bathroom. After a long shower, I just threw in my contacts and brushed my hair. I threw on a pair of dark skinny jeans, a black tank top, purple heels, and a purple and black zebra scarf, and then walked out. All of the girls were gone and everything was packed, I went and grabbed my stuff then walked out door. As I closed my door I heard someone talking and walked to the Jonas’s room.

“I’m sorry, I wanted us to work but I never got over her. I just wish you wouldn’t have found out like you did and I got the chance to tell you.” I heard Nick say.

I opened the door a little more and looked inside Nick and Selena where sitting on a bed talking and Selena looked upset.

“I know you never wanted to hurt me. It’s ok Nick.” Selena hugged him.

I heard Nick still talking to her and just shut the door quietly to give them some privacy. I looked down the hall and saw Joe getting thrown out of Angela and Sage’s room by Taylor, I watched and they didn’t seem to notice me.

“Taylor I had a past with her the necklace was a gift to her back in January, I was just giving it back to her!” Joe yelled.

“Why did you even have it?” Taylor asked.

“She threw it at me and I just kept it. I’m sorry I cheated I never wanted to hurt you, please don’t give up on us.” Joe begged.

“Joe how to you expect me to just go on like nothing happened.” Taylor started to walk away.

“I’m not, I want us to start over I want to work for your trust back. I want to be with you, I’m falling in love with you.” Joe ran after her.

I stood their in the middle of the hall shocked, just looking at them in horror. Taylor turned around to kiss Joe and saw me standing their and smirked, she pulled Joe into a kiss and threw him against the wall as they kissed. I just shook my head and walked past them and to the elevator, it was going to be a long day.

-----

It had been 4 hours of bitch and asshole (Taylor & Joe) falling all over each other and kissing every second they could. The teen people editors were even going to put a picture of them kissing in the next issues and article on how to keep your relationship strong. I got an idea how about they write it on how Joe cheated then got drunk, also begged Taylor to take him back. I rolled my eyes as they called me back into the shoot, want to guess where I had to stand? Next to Joe and Nick, I loved Nick but Joe I wanted to strangle. Taylor glared at me when Joe had to put his arm around me, like I even wanted to be near him. Mazz was sending threatening glares at Taylor the whole time, which I took as you touch Kourtney and you die. After we all faked smiles they kicked everyone off but Mazz and I, while we got our make up touched up the door opened and Chace walked in. Chace ran over to us and waved.

“Hey I was told you would be here today so I came to visit and bring you these you left them at my place.” Chace held up a bag with some shoes.

Everyone on set turned to look, Mazz sent me a confused look. I took the bag and smirked, while Taylor and Joe watched.

“Thanks. I was going to text you but I never got a new phone.” I laughed.

“I figured, what happened to your phone by the way?” Chace asked.

“I don’t know I think I killed it.” I laughed.

“Nice.” Chace just laughed.

“Yeah I’m getting a new one tonight so I’ll text you after I get it.” I smiled.

“Ok, but I’m going to the show Mazz got me a pass to it, is it ok if I go?” Chace looked at Mazz.

“Yes, you should defiantly come.” Mazz smiled.

“Ok I’ll be there, but I got to run where filming.” Chace hugged me then disappeared.

I turned around and saw Mazz smiling from ear to ear. I knew she had an idea and it probably involved me and Chace. I just sent her a warning glare then the camera started flashing, I smiled and posed.

-----

I waved to the crowd of people who were all screaming my name as I walked off stage, I had been second to perform, Taylor had been first. Once I was off stage I threw the mike to one of the stage hands and they gave it to Nick. I saw Nick hug Mazz then ran out onstage with Joe and Kevin. I turned and looked at Mazz she was stuck being last because Demi had to sing with the Jonas Brothers, I felt bad for her. Mazz smiled and pointed to the door, I turned and saw Chace coming in with some flowers. Chace smiled and handed Mazz some flowers then handed me some and hugged us both.

“Did you go on?” Chace asked.

“Yeah you just missed me and Mazz is last so we’ll be here forever.” I sighed dramatically.

“Sorry I missed it just filming ran long, I kept having to start a bar fight it sucked.” Chace apologized.

“It’s fine, you can go YouTube it I’m sure.” I laughed.

“I’ll look it up tomorrow and text you what I think. Wait did you ever go get a new phone?” Chace asked.

I smiled and Mazz handed me my phone, I showed Chace my new LG Shine, it looked cute I had gotten it in red. Chace smiled and took it to look at it, I’m sure he was looking through my text messages he always did when we filmed Gossip Girl.

“What happened to your iPhone?” He asked.

“I hated it, too touchy.” I made a face.

Chace just laughed and continued to go threw my phone, I reached to grab it but he moved it away and threw his phone to me. I flipped open his EnV 2 and went to his pictures, there was some of him and Leighton, a couple with Ed, a few with Mazz, one of me he took when I walked in one morning, then some with Blake and Penn. I clicked out of his pictures and went threw his texts, there was a couple from Mazz, I checked them and they were just like what’s up and stuff. There was a lot from his co stars, once I got bored I went through his picture mail, there were a lot of chicks showing him their boobs and I just shook my head and handed him the phone.

“Dude next time delete the naked girls.” I laughed.

“Well don’t look threw my picture mail.” Chace smirked.

“Seriously why is Taylor Momsen sending you naked picture’s she is like 15 you're going to go to jail boy.” I hit his arm lightly.

“Eww Chace she is too young date someone your age.” Mazz made a disgusted face.

“Just because she sends them doesn’t mean I look at them.” Chace laughed.

“Sure you don’t.” Mazz said sarcastically.

Chace laughed and hit Mazz softly in the head which turned into a play fight between them, he would hit her softly and she would push or kick him. I smiled and watched if she didn’t love Nick her and Chace would have been a cute couple but I guess things work out for reasons. As the continued to fight I turned and saw the boys were still on stage, I looked at Joe and remembered last night. I hated him and everything he did anymore, I just turned away. I walked into my dressing room and flipped open my computer and started writing a new song, one thing Joe was good for was inspiring a song.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH! 400 readers.
I love you guys. (:
Also some sad news this is going to end soon, but not without a bang. :)
Anyways I know this one sucked. Whatever it just fills you in next one will be better.

Let me know of any errors.
I have a helper now so their wont be many.