Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 51

Image
Sometimes the most important thing to know is when to get out and when to give in. -Gossip GIrl.

We had about an hour till dinner and I was fixing my hair, I had curled it and pulled some of it up. I was putting on my dress when I heard my phone start blaring Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade, I ran out of the bathroom and into my room. I opened my purse and dug threw it till I found my purse, I finally found my phone and slid it open. I smiled when I saw it was from Joe.

Meet me in the boat house. 10 minutes. – Joe

I smiled and threw the phone on the bed and ran back into the bathroom. I zipped up my dress and put on my makeup then ran back into my room looking for my heels, after I got my heels on I heard my phone start blaring again but ignored it and walked out of the room. I sneak past my mom and Denise who were in the kitchen making dinner and ran out the back door, I checked and didn’t see anyone outside. I smiled and ran out to the boat house, I put my hand on the knob and opened the door quietly. I walked in and closed the door behind me, I heard someone moan. What the hell? I started walking towards the moaning and heard it coming from the boat. I took off my heels so they wouldn’t make any noise and hid behind the wall. I stood on my tip toes and looked I seen Brian and Taylor on top of each other kissing and having sex. I stood watching in shock I couldn’t believe Taylor was cheating on Joe with one of my best friends. I knew I couldn’t tell Joe he would be crushed and I couldn’t let him see Taylor like this, as much as I hated her I never wanted Joe to see her in this light. I took off running out of the boat house and slammed the door behind me then fell into someone. I looked and saw I was lying on top of Joe, he looked confused.

“What’s wrong?” Joe asked worried.

“Nothing.” I lied.

Joe smiled and helped me up, I seen Brian in the window running to the door and Joe walking to the door. I ran in front of Joe and held the door shut while Joe looked at me funny.

“What are you doing?” Joe asked trying to move me out of the way.

“It smells horrible in their lets just go talk in my room ok.” I smiled.

“Umm... Ok.” Joe just shrugged.

I grabbed Joe’s hand and started pulling him back to the door, I looked back and saw Brian coming out. Brian stood with a horrified look on his face then ran back into the boat house. I wasn’t paying attention but I felt Joe’s lips on my cheek and his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him, I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder as we walked into the house. As we walked back in I saw my mom and Denise smiling at us and I blushed and walked ahead of Joe, I walked up the stairs and heard are shoes click against the hard wood floors. I looked and saw Joe was about 12 steps behind me, I smiled and opened my bedroom door. I checked to make sure no one was in it then sent Joe a devious smile and walked into the room and shut the door behind me. I set on the bed and waited, after about 10 minutes Joe walked in the room and shut the door behind him. He smirked and jumped on top of me, I laughed and laid my head on the pillow.

“So what was with that note earlier?” I smirked.

“Exactly what it said I never got over you I love you Kourtney Ryan, forever and always.” Joe smiled.

I smiled up at him and he cupped my cheek then leaned down, his nose brushed against mine and I could feel his lips brush against mine. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly, after a couple seconds I pulled back. Joe smiled and nudged my nose with his and kissed me again, I smiled against his lips. I bit his lower lip and he slipped his tongue in my mouth, I felt his hand slip up my leg and stop just below the start of my dress. Joe broke the kiss and started placing kisses down my jaw line, then stopping at my neck then start biting and sucking at it. I knew there would be mark but I didn’t care, I moved my hands and undid his tie. While I unbuttoned his shirt I felt his hand go farther up my leg and move to my inner tight, I wanted to moan but bit my lip. I hit the radio to drown out any of the noise I’m sure was to come. I grabbed Joe’s hair and pulled him up, he gave a little scream then his lips met mine again. I put my legs around his waist and tangled my hand in his hair, I felt his hand on my waist and his fingers lingering down. Joe broke the kiss and looked at me as he slid his hand down, I knew he was waiting for me do pull back but I didn’t I just kissed him again. The door flew open and Joe’s hand came out from under my dress and he fell off the bed and landed on the floor, I set up on my elbows and saw Mazz standing with her arms crossed. I watched Joe struggled to get his shirt on and just grabbed his tie and tired to escape but Mazz blocked the door.

“Not so fast Jonas I’ll let you continue this private party in a minute but I want to talk to Ryan first.” Mazz pushed Joe back and he slipped and fell back on the bed on top of my legs.

I pushed him off then got off the bed and fixed my clothes and my hair, while Mazz walked out and shut the door. I looked at Joe who was still lying on the bed shocked and staring at me, I smiled and leaned down and kissed him then ran out of the room. Mazz was waiting for me against the wall and I walked over to her. Mazz stared at me for a moment and had a pissed look on her face, I was about to apologize when she started laughing and smiled.

“Oh my god I had a plan to bring you to back together but I guess it doesn’t need enforced.” Mazz laughed.

“Mazz were not together.” I sighed and leaned on the wall.

“Wait he was going to fuck you but your not together!” Mazz screamed.

I seen Kevin and Nick’s door open and they both looked out it, Mazz looked over at them and then the door shut. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

“It’s complicated Mazz.” I said. “But I need to tell you something.”

“What?” Mazz asked worried.

“Taylor is cheating on Joe I caught her and Brian but I don’t know if I should tell Joe. What do you think?” I asked.

“No! Don’t tell him just let him break up with her.” Mazz looked at me.

“Ok.” I felt bad not telling Joe but I didn’t want him to think I was lying.

“Well I’m going to let you go deflower the Jonas tell me how it goes.” Mazz smiled and pushed me towards the door.

I took a deep breath and walked back in, I shut the door behind me and locked it this time. I turned and saw Joe lying on my bed and walked over and got on top of him. Joe looked up and just put his hands on my hips, I leaned down to kiss him and he didn’t return it. I pulled back and looked at him and he just looked at me, I started undoing his shirt and he flipped over and I landed under him. I looked up at him and tired to kiss him but he just set up, I set up and slid behind him and looked at him while putting my hands under his shirt and rubbing his back.

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked laying my head on his shoulder.

“I’m just not in the mood.” Joe snapped at me then jerked his body away from me.

I bit my lip and slid my hands out from under his shirt and leaned against the wall. Joe just buttoned his shirt and fixed his tie, I stared at the back of his head for a while. Joe turned around and looked at me and his eyes locked mine, I moved forward a little and put my hand on his face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked again.

“Nothing, but do you have something to tell me?” Joe still kept our eyes locked.

“Nothing off the top of my head why?” I asked curiously.

“Just wondering.” Joe sighed.

I bit my lip and put my hand under his chin and brought his head up and kissed him softly. Joe pulled back and shoved me away, I looked at him shocked and he got off the bed.

“I told you I’m not in the mood, I should just go.” Joe said.

I nodded and looked at him, I watched him leave the room and slam the door behind me. I didn’t know why his mood had changed so fast, but I really wanted to know. I set on the bed holding my legs to my chest and just looking at the wall for a while till I heard my phone go off, I saw it lying on the night stand and grabbed it. Mike had texted me twice I clicked on the first texted and opened it.

Kourtney I need your answer this movie won’t wait for you forever! Don’t let that Jonas boy or Mazz change your mind about this. I think you should take the movie deal and leave them all behind for a couple months, this is huge. – Mike

I sighed and clicked to the next message and it said pretty much the same thing, I had forgotten about the movie deal. I wanted it but I wasn’t ready to leave anyone I knew I should have talked to them about it but I forgot to. I got off the bed and walked out of the room with my phone, I seen everybody in the dinning room laughing and waiting for the food. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Joe and saw him texting someone, I wasn’t ready to leave him yet but I wanted the movie. I heard my head and heart screaming to different things as I texted Mike back.

I’m very sorry Mike but I’m turning it down, I need to stay. Please call the produces and tell them my answer. – Kourtney

I looked down at the message then hit send, I smiled a little and walked down the stairs. I knew I just threw away something that would have made me a huge star but I couldn’t take it. I needed to win Joe back and after the way he just acted I had a feeling it was going to be a couple days and if I took the movie deal I didn’t have that. I walked over to Joe and took the chair next to him, everyone looked at us and smiled, I seen Taylor come in the room and Joe pretty much ran out of his chair and kissed her. I watched as they shared a passionate kiss and Mazz and me looked at each other. What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyways let me know what you think & of any mistakes.

Comments Please?

Love,
Kourtney.