Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 6

I saw the person walking towards me and I did the first thing I could think of so I just left my laptop and crawled away from it and hit behind the glass coming out of the roof. When the guy got to the laptop he looked around and lifted it up. When the light is face I saw it was Joe Jonas.

“Hello?” He yelled.

I was still a little scared and I could hear my heart beat in my ears but I took a step out anyways.

“Hi.” I smiled and came out of hiding.

“Did you follow me up here?” he snapped.

“Oh yeah I so followed you up here and I just left my laptop out so you would find it then call out then I could threaten you till you gave me an autograph. You caught me.” I said sarcastically.

“You are joking right?” Joe asked confused.

“Yes I’m joking I was up here way before you.” I took my laptop from him and closed it.

“Oh.” He said.

“So why are you up here aren’t you suppose be at that big Christmas bash I remember seeing your guy’s names on the performing list.” I questioned.

I’m the only one ever up here no one even knows there is a door up here I found it wondering around last year so it’s a little weird when a Jonas Brother show’s up here in the middle of the biggest part of the year.

“Well what are you doing up here?” Joe questioned.

“That’s not how it works hunny I asked you first.” I snapped at him.

“Since you must know I got bored down stairs it’s all a bunch of fake bimbo’s and snotty brats.” Joe said.

Wait I have friends down there!

“Hey I have friends down there don’t call them snotty bitches and fake bimbo’s.” I smacked his arm.

“I didn’t say bitches I said brats.” Joe corrected me.

“Don’t correct me. Who are you my mother?” I snapped at him.

“No and stop snapping at me who do you think you are?” Joe yelled.

“No I don’t have to and my name doesn’t matter.” I yelled back.

“No I don’t have to and my name doesn’t matter oh here let me act like I’m 10.” Joe mocked me.

“Don’t mock me.” I hit his arm harder then last time.

“Stop that what are you a freaking rapist?” Joe rubbed his arm.

“Oh yeah my life goal is to get you in bed and sex you right up.” I laughed.

“Nice goal.” Joe let out a little laugh.

“I know I’m proud of it.” I smirked.

“So I’m Joe as you know and you are?” He asked.

“I told you my name doesn’t matter.” I said.

“Ugh fine be that way.” Joe set down on the ground.

“So seriously why are you up here?” I asked setting across from him.

“I told you already bimbo’s and brats!” He yelled frustrated.

“Sorry I though you where joking.” I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

We set their in silents just staring at each other in the darkness.

“Sooo... what are you doing for Christmas?” Joe randomly asked.

I set there for a second I could lie and he would never know or I could tell the truth. The odds were pretty good that I would never see him again so it didn’t matter if I told him the truth.

“Nothing at all.” I sighed.

“Nothing? Why wouldn’t you spend it with your family?” Joe sounded shocked.

“They kind of hate me now.” I sighed and bit my lip to keep from crying.

My family was the hardest thing for me to talk about I was so close with my brother and parents before I moved out here. Now none of them talk to me. My aunt sometimes sends photos and updates on them but other then that I have no way to talk to anyone. They all made it like I was never born.

“Why?” Joe was curious now.

“I moved out here.” I said.

“So you moved out here and your parents hate you now?” Joe asked.

“Yep that’s pretty much it.” I sighed.

“Why would they hate you if you moved out here?” Joe asked.

“Because they just do ok is that good enough for you! I’m a frailer to my parents because I didn’t become a nurse or a doctor!” I yelled at Joe.

“Sorry.” Joe said softly.

We set there in silents again truly I think he was afraid to ask me anything else more afraid I would snap at him again.

“So what are you doing for Christmas?” I choked out.

“Same as always its boring I wish just once I could spend it alone.” Joe sighed.

“Trust me you don’t want to spend it alone its depressing.” I said.

“You need to meet my parents they’ll make you wish you where alone. Christmas is this huge deal where you need to have to get up early and go to church for over an hour. Then all the girls chase after me and my brother because were well the Jonas Brothers. Sometimes I wish I could take a day off and just drive till the gas rans out.” Joe sighed.

I heard my phone start going off and Joe’s head popped up.

“What’s that?” He asked.

“That means it’s time for me to get back to real life but thanks for the idea.” I smiled and got my computer.

“What idea?” Joe asked confused.

“Nothing you need to know of.” I smiled then opened the door.

“Bye.” I heard Joe call as I closed the door.

I smiled and ran downstairs I could hear people yelling and screaming as Mazz performed. God why do people like her, she is ugly and her voice is annoying. I blocked out my feud with Mazz to keep the song fresh in my head. As I got to Mike’s office I saw him in there with my band. I opened the door and Mike started yelling.

“I said 11 and it’s now 11:20 you should have been here 20 minutes ago.” Mike yelled.

“I know but I just got the greatest idea for a song.” I said flipping open my laptop and started writing as fast as my fingers could type.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH JOE!
lol hopefuly it wasn't werid.
but I think I'll finish the Christmas Party up in the next chapter though.

Comment, Rate, Subcribe.

Let me know of any mistakes you see.