Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 7

It was now past midnight and we were still recording luckily we were on the last song. Thank god Mike liked the song I wrote because he was about to kill us for being late till he saw the song I wrote then let us off the hook.

“Last song then you all can go to the party and I can go home.” Mike said over the speakers.

“Thank god.” Brian said.

“Dude I know we probably missed the Jonas loving girls.” Adam sighed.

“Come on guys lets rap it up then you guys can go party.” I smiled and hugged them.

“Ok guys lets do Over It.” Mike opened the door and yelled.

Mike and Adam started playing and I started to sing.

“How could you know
That behind my eyes a sad girl cried
And how could you know
That i hurt so much inside
And how could you know
That i'm not the average girl
I'm carrying the weight of the world
YEAH!
So can you get me outta here
Take me away
We'll jump in the car
Drive til the gas runs out and then walk so far
That we can't
See this place anymore
Take a day off
Give it a rest
So i can forget about this mess
If i lighten up a little bit,
Then i will be
Over It
I'm playin the role
Of the happy girl
But no one knows
Inside I’m alone
But i would never let it show
I get everyday
Too much work and not enough play
Over and over
It's always the same
YEAH!
But you can make everything OK...
Take me away
We'll jump in the car
Drive til the gas runs out and then walk so far
That we can't
See this place anymore
Take a day off
Give it a rest
So i can forget about this mess
If i lighten up a little bit,
Then i will be
Over it
Over it
And when the world is closin' in
I can leave it all and just walk away
I can always start all over again
I am closer to a better day
Take me away
We'll jump in the car
Drive til the gas runs out and then walk so far
That we can't
See this place anymore
Take a day off
Give it a rest
So i can forget about this mess
If i lighten up a little bit,
Then i will be
Take Me Away
Take Me Away
Take Me Away
We'll jump in the car
Drive till the gas runs out and then walk so far
That we can't
See this place anymore
Take a day off
Give it a rest
So i can forget about this mess
If i lighten up a little bit,
Then i will be
If i lighten up a little bit,
Then i will be
Over It
Over It
I am Over It”

“That’s a rap.” Mike yelled over the speakers.

The boys ran out of the studio as fast as they could and down to the party. I thanked and hugged Mike then told him to wait. I ran out to my car and got my presents I walked back in the building then ran up the stairs and saw Mike was cutting the cd for tomorrow when he would show it. I put his present on his desk then skipped out of the room with all the other presents. I looked in the mirror and saw I looked like hell so I walked into the bathroom and took out my bag that said party. I fixed my hair and make up real fast then slipped on my white dress and looked around in the bag till I found my mask and slid it on. I didn’t want anyone to know who I was for the night I just wanted to have fun. I throw my jeans and sweatshirt in the bag then ditched it in a hall closet and walked into the party with my gifts. As I walked in I saw the party was in fool swing and I went and looked for Lola and Lyndie. As I looked around for them I saw Nick talking to the newest Disney star Selena Gomez, I also saw Miley talking to some blonde boy I saw on her show. I found Lyndie and Lola and ran to them and hugged them.

“Hey girls!” I yelled over the band playing.

“Hey we missed you.” Lola smiled and I handed her the present I got her.

“Where’s mine?” Lyndie whinnied.

“I gave it to you remember?” I laughed.

“Oh wait the dress.” She smiled.

“Yeah girl that’s a killer dress.” Lola turned to Lyndie.

“Yeah but look at freaking Kourtney she is in a freaking hot ass dress and that mask makes her not even look like her.” Lyndie said.

“Should I take that as an insult or compliment?” I asked.

“Both.” Lyndie laughed and pulled me out on the dance floor.

Suddenly the music stopped and everyone stopped dancing. Miley Cyrus ran up on stage and took the mike.

“Now ladies and gentlemen for the second time tonight we would like to welcome the Jonas Brothers back!” Miley yelled excited and then ran off stage.

Kevin and Nick ran onto to stage first and Joe followed behind. Kevin just started playing guitar and Nick and Joe started signing. I didn’t realize the song at first but then realized it was When You Look Me In The Eyes. Of course Lola and Lyndie wanted to be up close so they pulled me up with them. When we got to the stage the girls started singing and dancing to get the boys to notice them. I laughed at both of them and danced with them just for the fun of it. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I just looked up and I saw Joe staring down at me like he was trying to figure out who I was.

“Hey I got to go big day tomorrow.” I yelled over the singing and hugged Lola by.

While Lyndie hugged Lola I stole another glance at the stage and Joe was still staring at me and I looked back at him.

“Kourtney come on lets go.” Lyndie whispered and pulled me away from the stage.

“I’m coming.” I yelled.

On the way out I had to push and shove to get past all the people trying to touch the Jonas Brothers.

“Kourtney look.” Lyndie stopped me.

I looked to where she was pointing and saw Mazz and Jesse McCartney making out in a private corner. I grabbed Lyndie’s phone and flipped it opened and zoomed in on Mazz and Jesse then snapped a pictured.

“Oh my god I can’t believe we caught the skank.” Lyndie laughed.

“I know.” I laughed and followed Lyndie out of the party.

On the way home I forwarded the picture to Perez while me and Lyndie talked about the amazing party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha Mazz and Jesse.
Bet now one though that.
and Nick talking to Selena?
hummm.

Over it- Anneliese Van Der Pol

Comment,Rate,Subcribe.x3

Let me know of any mistakes you see.