Sequel: Chasing Echoes
Status: Completed

Forever & Always

Chapter 8

Image

I had just dropped Lyndie off at the airport and after a tearful goodbye she had left. Mike decided that he was opening the studio for us because we needed a team meeting so I was on the way to the studio. It must have been important because Mike would never call us in 3 days before Christmas he was suppose to be spending time with Brian not that he didn’t see him everyday but they where going away to bound. As I got there I looked around and noticed not many people where their. I walked up to the studio and was it was only Brian and Adam setting in there.

“God Ryan did you even try to look good today?” Brain laughed.

I looked down I was in a big sweatshirt, jeans, and a pair of uggs. My hair was in a messy bun and I had no make up on and my glasses where on. I knew I looked like hell. As I was about to reply Mike walked in and looked at me.

“Are you ok Kourtney?” Mike asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

“My god I don’t look that bad.” I sighed and fell into the chair.

“I think you look pretty.” Adam smiled.

He was such a suck up.

“Well let’s get down to business. Their needs to be more of you we can’t just have a lead guitarist and drummer you guys need more. I want to add a back up vocalist and back up guitarist to make it sound better for when you go on tour.” Mike smiled.

“Wait tour!” I yelled.

“Let’s hope it’s a girl band.” Brian said hitting Adam.

“I’m not telling you with who till I get the deal but I promise if I do you’ll be the first ones to know.” Mike promised.

“Ok deal but who are the new people?” I asked.

“Let me go get them.” Mike said running out of the room.

“God not more boys where already fighting over girls if there is more it will be all out war.” Adam laughed.

“Here they are.” Mike opened the door.

In walked and average girl with super long blonde hair in her face and bright blue eyes, she was super tiny. Then walked in a short looking blonde boy that looked a little like the girl.

“This is Julia and Jordan Vance. Julia will be your back up vocals and Jordan your guitarist.” Mike smiled.

“Wow, dull much?” Brian whispered to me.

I mean this girl was very plain and in a way looked worse then me but Brain had no right to say that so I stepped on his foot hard.

“Shit Ryan!” Brian yelled.

“Hi I’m Kourtney Ryan.” I smiled and stood up.

“Nice to meet you we have heard so many things about all of you.” Jordan said quietly.

“I’m Adam Anderson.” Adam didn’t move and just waved.

“Brian Grimes, I’m Mike’s son.” Brain smiled proud.

Brian always loved when he could introduce himself as Mike’s son because Mike owned about half of Hollywood Records and worked with the best artist.

“How about we have the lady’s hang out for the day and the boys can have a boy’s day.” Mike smiled.

“Sounds good to me are you guys ok with it?” I looked at Adam and Brian.

“Sure.” Adam said.

“So what would you like to do?” I asked Julia.

“How about shopping?” Julia sounded excited.

“Sounds good to me, I love shopping.” I smiled and pulled Julia out of the room while the boys just looked at each other.

“Damn Ryan did you give up or are you slumming it to hang out with your new friend?” Mazz asked leaning on the wall.

“No actually where going shopping but Mazz I would work on losing some weight those jeans make you look big. Oh wait it isn’t the jeans it’s just you.” I rolled my eyes and pushed past Mazz.

Sure it was the lamest thing ever but it shut her up and she was now running into the girls’ bathroom looking at herself. Julia just looked at me shocked.

“What?” I asked.

“I can’t believe she is such a bitch I mean I though she was nice.” Julia rambled.

“Yeah I did to till I ran into her at a party once.” I laughed.

“Well is she right though do I look like a bum?” Julia asked.

I looked at her she had on a huge shirt with holes and super ripped jeans with tennis shoes. She looked worse dressed then me and that was hard to do because I looked like a bum myself.

“Kind of but trust me will fix it I swear but I’m going to need some help.” I said.

I took out my Jonas signed phone and called the one person with the best style I could think of.

“Hello my love muffin.” Lola sang.

“Hey Lola I need a little help can you meet me at Hollywood Records.” I asked.

“Yeah sure I’ll be their in 10.” Lola said then hung up.

I turned to Julia she was actually pretty and I knew she would be a total knockout once Lola got a hold of her.

“Nice phone.” Julia smiled.

“Thanks, I’m guessing you’re a Jonas fan?” I asked.

“Totally Joe is my favorite.” Julia laughed.

“Its Kourtney’s to.” Lola smiled walking in.

Lola looked like a fashion queen like always.

“Wow I love your hair.” Julia said.

“Thanks I love it to.” Lola started looking at all the colors in it.

“Well Lola this is Julia and Julia this is Lola.” I smiled.

“Can I talk to you for a sec?” Lola pulled me over away from Julia.

“Ok now I know what your thinking but come on.” I begged Lola.

“I was just going to ask what you needed from me.” Lola laughed.

“I need your help this is a huge project for me.” I said.

“Well I’m in.” Lola smiled evilly.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah Lola's back.
and Julia is a new friend and asked to be in this so I wrote her in.
Gotta love Mazz such a drama queen.

Comment,Rate,Subrcibe.

Let me know of any mistakes Please!