Waking up in Vegas

The Video Part 1

Brenda’s P.O.V

We all watched the TV anxiously, waiting to see what happened. Just then the video camera started to the beginning of the night. We all watched as Sam fumbled around with the camera in the video.

“Fuck this is The Pit?” said Scarlet as we all entered the club. People were dancing everywhere and lights were a multicolor show. “Guys this way” said Matt as we followed him up the stairs to the VIP section. We all sat down and ordered drinks.

“I remember this” said Brian as he looked at the tape. “Ya but everything after that seems fuzzy” said Zack as he rubbed his temples. Just then the camera flickered to a different time in the night.

“Ha Ha Ha” laughed Rose drunkenly as she sat on Zacky’s lap. “I mean I can be wild and crazy” hiccupped Rose as she swung her drink around drunkenly. “Of course but your too much of a pussy to try being wild” said Rae, along with taking another sip of her drink. “You couldn’t even get a tattoo for gods sake” I said. Rose gave me a glare, and then stood up wobbling. “I’m getting a tattoo” said Rose as she got up and stomped down the stairs.

“See that’s something Gina would never do” said Zacky as he put his arm around Rose and gave her a sloppy kiss on the cheek and smiled. “God and she keeps bitching about getting married” he continued. “Ya you should marry…” trailed off Rose as she stumbled. Everyone was laughing in the background. “Sammy gimmie the cameraaaaa” said Jimmy as he took the camera away and then began pointing it around everywhere.

“This is Jimmy cam” he said laughing. The camera then pointed at Brian and me. He and I were making out very heavily. “Hey you two save it” said Scarlet as she hiccupped. The camera went back and focused on Rose. “We need to…get to the tattoo parlor so you…see not a pussy” she said. Suddenly the camera turned off


“Tell me we didn’t go to the tattoo parlor” said Rose as she stood up. We all looked at her with wide eyes. Then she began frantically looking all over her arms. “It’s ummm……here” said Zacky as he pointed to Rose’s lower back. We all quickly looked and saw her tattoo.

“Wow that’s actually nice” said Scarlet. “Ya better than what I thought a drunken tattoo would look like” said Rae. “What is it?” yelled Rose as she tried to twist her head to see it. “Wait the videos coming back” I said as I saw the video play again.

Everyone was in the tattoo parlor, laughing their asses off. “I want that one” said Rose as she pointed to the tattoo she wanted. “I want another one too” said Brian as he looked at me pouting. “Then get one” I said with a giggle. “I want one with your name on it” he said as he kissed my neck. “Yay I’m going to be a tattoo” I yelled as I stumbled into Matt who caught me and laughed. We watched as Rose got her tattoo and then Brian sat down and lifted his shirt. He had my name tattooed in cursive with a flower on the right side of his chest.

“I want to get married, I really do” said Zack drunkenly as he took a swig of his beer. “I love weddings” said Johnny as Brian leaned on my back with his arms wrapped around me. “Rose….marry me” said Zack as he stumbled to her. “Since….I’m not a pussy……I do crazy things…..Yes” said Rose as she laughed. “Awe I want to get married too” I said as I pouted. “Marry me” yelled Brian as he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like this! Comment are good!

Over and Out Captain!!!