Waking up in Vegas

Candy Shop

Brenda’s P.O.V

I looked out the window at the endless miles of sand and road that we were passing by. After getting ready Rose and I managed to explain everything to the girls and they said they’d go home and take care of everything while we went to visit our ‘In-laws’. I was riding with Brian in a rented car. Rose and Zacky were sitting in the back. The whole ride was so quiet.

I never thought I would get married because not many guys showed interest in me but I guess fate had other plans. “What are we going to do after we meet your parents?” asked Rose. Zacky gave her an uneasy look. “I don’t know….I guess we’ll get a divorce or something” said Zack. Rose nodded her head and looked out the window. “So…..we don’t know much about you guys other than you two are cousins and were in Vegas for a girl’s weekend” said Brian I turned to him and smiled.

“We’re from Long Beach” I said happily. At least he was trying to get to know me. “Wow you guys are only like 20 minutes away from where we live” said Zacky with interest. He was the complete opposite of Rose but he was really nice to her. I was surprised that they hit it off last night; Rose was always shy around guys. “So what do you guys do for a living?” asked Zacky.

Rose and I exchanged smiles because he mentioned something from a My Chemical Romance song. We were both weird like that. “Well I own my own music shop” said Rose; the look on Zacky’s face was priceless. “You own your own music shop?!” he asked again. She smiled, “Ya we sell Cd’s and some old equipment” she said. “And right next door is my Chocolate shop” I said with a smile.

“Hold it, you own a …Chocolate shop?” asked Brian as he gave me a shocked look, which wasn’t really safe considering he was driving. “Ya, I make all sorts of chocolates and anything related to chocolate. Scarlet and I own it” I said. “Wow that’s really weird I’ve never even heard of a chocolate shop” said Zacky. “My grandmother was the one who started it” I said remembering my grandmother, she was the one person that I related to in many things.

“We do pretty well” I said, referring to Jimmy’s comment earlier this morning. “We’re sorry about Jimmy, he just….we’ve met a lot of untrust worthy people” said Brian. “It’s okay we kind of figured” said Rose with sympathy. She gave me a look threw the mirror and I understood why she was being so nice to them. Pretty soon we reached Huntington Beach and I started feeling nervous…even though I didn’t know why I was. It’s not like I had to impress these people.

Brian’s P.O.V

She was different; she didn’t really hang on me like other girls did. She didn’t care about my money and that was saying a lot. All in All she was a pretty don to earth person. She was very independent too. I don’t know why but knowing that she worked in a chocolate shop made her seem really cute…and I guess sexy at the same time. She owns a Candy shop. I chuckled at the thought.

Soon after we arrived back home in Huntington. I saw Brenda shift in her seat from the corner of my eye. I put a hand on her knee in a reassuring way. Nothing sexual…just to let her know we were both in the same boat. The thing that worried me the most was that my parents would love her. She and I weren’t going to stay together and I didn’t want them getting attached. I just hope everything goes okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want comments! Please tell me what you like about the story! I will update soon if i get enough comments!

Over and Out Captain!!!