Status: Re-vamped and re-posting

Fabricated Reality

Two Girls Down

I woke up the next morning without any feeling of fear or anticipation, I knew that because I had won the date the night before that I wouldn’t be going home and that helped me relax. I got up from the bed and made my way into the bathroom where I found a piece of paper taped to the mirror telling me to get my bikini on and get my ass outside because they were having a pool party before the elimination tonight.

I quickly threw on my bikini after going for a shower and brushing my teeth and then made my way downstairs. Only half of the girls were up but that didn’t alter the fact that the music was already on and the girls that were awake had spread themselves around the pool area, some sunbathing, others actually in the pool.

“And she awakens!” I heard a voice call from behind me and I turned to find Ria and Ava walking towards me, each holding a fruit cocktail drink in their hand, Ria holding another for me.

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t give me that crap I’m not the last one up you know.” I laughed as she handed me the sweet drink. “So what is this I’m holding? You do realise I don’t do liquid lunches.” I spoke as I eyed the pink liquid.

“Calm down Kris it’s just a mix of orange juice, pomegranate juice, summer fruit squash and blended down raspberry ice cream, totally non-alcoholic. We don‘t start adding the vodka until four.” I shook my head as Ria smiled before pointing towards Ava. “She started it.”

“What? I drink them all the time in the summer.” she giggled and I remembered that excessive amounts of sugar got her hyper.

“Oh god she’s returned to her childhood.” sighed Ria as we all sat on the edge of the pool with our feet dangling in so we could have a good gossip while enjoying both our drinks and the sun.

A few minutes later the rest of Avenged appeared in the pool area wearing their swimming trunks with towels slung over their shoulders and sunglasses on, Jimmy, Zack and Brian instantly getting in the pool after Johnny complained that we had started a pool party without inviting them even though it was technically Jimmy’s house. Within a few minutes Jimmy had made his way over to us and we sat talking to him about everything and anything.

That night at ten o’clock all of the girls had changed outfits and had made there way out to the back garden to stand on the steps in front of the pool, just like we had for the very first elimination. As we all stood there everyone’s gaze was just as nervous as each others except for mine. I was the only one who knew I was staying for definite.

“Good evening girls, you all look stunning tonight.” smiled Jimmy as he appeared with the four other members of his band standing behind him. “So the first challenge is past, it’s good to know we’ve got some real dedicate fans in here especially ones as good looking as yourselves.” there was a murmur of giggling through all of us, making both Jimmy and the rest of his band smile slightly.

“Without anymore delay, the first girl that has survived elimination and will be staying here is Kristina.” I felt a surge of electricity through my body as I walked down from the middle row to him. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs I walked forward and noticed Zack pass something to Jimmy. I smiled up at him as he placed the death bat necklace around my neck before kissing the edge of my mouth, making me smile before I turned and walked back to my place.

“The next girl that will be staying is Angel.” I let my gaze fall on Angel as she turned from her place in the front row to smirk at me before walking forward to collect her death bat necklace as well although hers was only accompanied by a kiss on the cheek before she made her way back over.

Next I’d like to ask Sara to come down here.” the girl next t me gave a small ‘yes’ before walking down to Jimmy with a large, thrilled smile on her face to collect her death bat necklace also receiving a kiss on the cheek.

The same happened for another fourteen girls until only three were left without a necklace or a secure spot in the fight for Jimmy and only one of them would get it. Tarrissa, Janie and Fiona each shifted uncomfortably and rubbed their hands together as they waited to find out what would happen.

“Would Fiona, Tarrissa and Janie R come down here please.” Jimmy asked quietly and the three last remaining girls slowly made their way forward. Once halfway between Jimmy and the rest of us girls they stopped and Jimmy continued to speak. “As you know, two girls will be leaving tonight. That means that only one of you will be staying.” the girls glanced nervously between each other.

“That girl is Janie.” Janie let out a large sigh of relief as she walked forward to collect her death bat necklace and kiss before making her way back to the rest of us. “Girls I’m sorry I just didn’t have enough time to get to know you.” he gave each of them a kiss on the cheek before they walked down the little path and out of the competition.

“The rest of you girls are staying!” he shouted making us all cheer and clap. “Okay so now we are two girls down it should make getting to know you all that much easier so lets make our way inside and start the real party.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long since i last updated.
I'm really not getting the type of reaction i wanted for this story
so if you want me to continue it please let me know and give me some feed back on how i could possibly make it more bitchy!

At least five comments please

Shannon
xXx