Slowdance on the Inside

chapter 16

[Adam's pov]
We sat down and watched some TV before Amanda headed in to the bedroom to get changed.
Once she was ready we headed out to eat, after walking around for a while we finally decided on getting some pizza.
As we sat down at a table in a small pizzaria, I watched Amanda as she looked over one of the menu's that we had been given.
She looked so cute as she did so, biting her lip and frowning slightly as she tried to decide what to get.
"You look so cute when you're thinking," I blurted out.
"Only when I'm thinking?" She asked looking up at me.
"Well all the time, but even more when you're thinking," I replied.
She smiled at me before looking back down at the menu.
After we finished eating we sat talking about our interests, it turns out that we actually have quite a lot in common. We liked the same food, music , movies etc.
Every so often my brain would scream 'you're perfect for each other!' out to me.
"So um when do you go home?" She asked as we walked back towards the hotel, stirring me from my thoughts.
"Oh erm, what day is it?" I asked.
"It's Thursday silly!" She replied nudging my arm.
I honestly hadn't even thought about going home, I'd been enjoying myself too much with her the past couple of days to.
"We leave tomorrow afternoon," I replied watching as her smile dissapeared.
"That's too soon," she gasped.
"Yeah," I replied looking away.
"Ok well, let's make the most of tonight." She said gripping my hand.
"How?"