Status: On hiatus

A Rose From Another

Davey

Chapter Three

"What the hell was that I start going to my class noticing I forget something in my locker coming up the stairs to see the new guy on top of you! What the hell happened when I wasn't there Emily? I want to know am your best friend you can tell me." said Davey. "Wow what is your problem?" I said. "My problem, my problem, my problem is that I want to know why he was on top of you. What was is it! Was it on purpose was it a accident I want to know!" Davey said. " If I tell you...you promise not to freak out,” I said so embarrassed to tell him. "Okay tell I have never freak out over something before anyways,” said Davey. "Okay well...you have never freak out before. You just did a few seconds ago!" I said. "Fine alright a freak out sometimes but tell me what happened", said Davey. "Okay I was talking to Becky and she ask me a question so I started talking to her and walking back at the same time. Well as I was walking back I fell into Jared and we fell down the stairs with him ending up on top of me. Happy now that you know" I said with a red face. " Well are you hurt?" Davey said. Not really, but my wrist hurts a little." I said. " Well let me take you to the nurse. You know just in case you damage it,” said Davey. "Why do you care so much?" I ask. "Uh.Because You, Me, and Becky are in a band and we need you on guitar. You can't except it be just a drummer and a singer ever though we still need a bass."Davey said. While I look at his face I thought I saw him blush, but I was probably imaginating it. To think that Davey blush at me or even likes me like that it is hard to think about it and pretty funny. Well that could be the reason Lilly is never getting allot of attention from him or why she is always trying to impress him and competing with me. On the way to the nurse Lilly showed up. Once again not noticing me and going straight to Davey who just passed her to take me into the nurse's office. I felt a little sorry for her because she tries to hard I swear I remember one time that she fell off her skateboard to get Davey attention. All that Davey did was walk over her and said a quick hi later in the nurse's she finds out that she broken her leg falling off her board.
Once in the nurse's office Davey was told to get to his class so he left telling me he would see me in study hall. Once he felt Jared walk in holding on to Frankie I just wanted to leave but I couldn't my wrist hurt so bad I had to stay. Lucky at the time Jared didn't know who I was so it wasn't that bad until Frankie said my name. "Hey, Emily what are you doing here. Well not here because you go to school here and well I'm just going to stop talking now,” Frankie said. I swear he looks so cute but the thing is a have never like a boy like this before the only boy I like is Davey, but more a brother likes not a boyfriend kind of thing. Oh my god he just blushed I can't believe it he is turning a little bit red. I wonder if. No that can't be it. Well maybe Davey is becoming over protective because he knows Frankie likes me. Well I should find out. " Hey Lilly come in here for second I want to ask you something!” I yelled. "What do you what to ask me Emily?” Lilly said. " Would you want to go on a double date with me?” I said. "With who?” Lilly asked. "Um how about I ask Davey for you and I ask ...Frankie", I said. "What you will ask me what", Frankie said so surprised. "Just keep Saturday night open", I said. "Well" said Lilly "Well what" I said.” Hold on. Hey Davey come over here!” I yelled. "Hey Emily how are you and do you want?" Davey said. "I'm doing okay thanks an we were wondering if you would want to go on a double date with us", I said. " Uh yeah I will go on the date question though who am I going with?” Davey asked. "Oh you will be going with Lilly,” I said. Before Davey could speak I called Frankie over and asked him lucky for me he said yes I am so happy. Then noticing Dave’s face, which didn't look all interested in the idea I didn't care because I am going on a date with Frankie.