Status: Basically completed (writing) with some changes Will post the completed chapters soon

Secrets Can Kill

Introducing Me

Well what the hell can I say? My name is Emily Madison and I'm 16 and I have seen a lot in the pass years. I had a problem at school once when I was 12 years old you see these boys were picking on me so I wished a bus would hit them, you know, so they would leave me alone. Soon after school they were chasing me across the street I was so scared. I closed my eyes hoping they would just leave when I opened them a city bus hit them I was so scared. One of them died there was so much blood that all of the parents started to scream I was at the other side of the street. I kept rocking myself back and forth crying seeing that I was covered in blood. Then I heard one of the teachers running over to me. Her name was Miss. Appleton she was so sweet to me she got me cleaned up and walked me home and she also helped me stop crying. That same night I heard mom and dad fighting so my older brother Mikey who was 14 years old at the time put me to sleep. The next morning I found out that my dad got laid off from work and that was why they were fighting. I always did think that his boss was a dick anyways, he always flirted with every good-looking assistant he had. The fact was he was just too ugly and no woman would want him, so he would chase after her instead of the opposite way. I then found that the opposite way was out the door and never returning to work and really I couldn’t blame the girl for not coming back. If I were her I would have file a lawsuit. Anyways for now everything with my family is fine. That was until Mikey who is 18 got beat up at school. He may not be the most popular guy in school but I think people notice when you have a black eye. You see he was beat up by some jerk jock Billy Frontman-who I have reason to believe has a brain of a forth grader when it comes to using common sense-just likes to show his strength in pulverizing someone weaker than him. I’m not saying Mikey is weak; its just he is more of a lover than a fighter. Anyways, as I was saying he came home and my dad and mom were getting worried about him. So to calm my mother down my dad took him to the emergency room only to find out he broke some ribs and had to say there while the heal. It was the fact that one of the broken ribs would puncher an organ if he moves too much that he agreed to stay.

Now hear I am, at home because I have no life what so ever-well except for my writing, now that’s life. Right now I’m on my balcony-its really my fire escape- looking down at the alley that could be centuries old. Old lanterns still intact but wouldn’t go on. I wonder how it would be to see it in a dim glow-maybe one day I’ll see it. The night is warm on my skin with a cool breeze flowing by every few moments. I finally look back down to find out that there leaning against the wall was Billy. I grip the handle bar to keep me from going down there and tell him off. I have been gripping the bar too tight that I shut my eyes because of the pain. Then something grabbed my attention that I had to open my eyes. Someone else was down there with Billy. I couldn’t quite tell because his jock body was blocking my view. From what I can hear its some girl down there with him and isn’t liking it. Her scream was loud but not loud enough to break through cement walls.

Try to think of something quick to do to help nothing came to my mind. All I could think is the last thing I need it to witness someone getting raped. Billy had her held with one hand that pressed her against the wall. In shorter words he had her trapped. Then his free hand whipped something out the shine in the moonlight. I couldn’t believe it; the jock carried a knife and is using it against some defenseless girl. This way too low for even him. He then told her something and gave her what look like a hard kiss on the lips. Running as if he knew I was watching him he left the alley. Looking down at the girl her face was streaked with the tears she cried that ran black down her face because of her makeup. I finally remember who she is, she’s the girl that Mikey sometimes talks to-and stares at, draws about, and writes about-also sometimes hangs out with. Her name is Jasmine, Jazz for short because of her love for the music. It’s safe to say that Mikey was infatuated with her and I have no doubts she is the same about him.

I felt in some strange way responsible for what I had just witness so I climbed down to her. Kneeling by her she grabbed me in a hard hug and continued to cry on me. Something shinny caught my attention and I picked it up. It was a knife and then I realized it wasn’t just a knife it was the knife. I brought her into the apartment where she collapse onto the couch and drift into sleep. I brought the knife into my room and look at it carefully. The handle had engravings that looked like vines with thorns on it. Beautifully made, strong, light and swift easy to use. Still its way out of the original design for a knife that whole concept of it is so… complex for all I know it could easily cut through my skin like butter and I wouldn’t feel it.
I put the knife away in the safety of my trunk. Being as I’m the only one with the key no one else can get to it. Locking it away I go back to return to Jazz.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if anyone liked the old one, but i ran out of ideas so I had to change it.