Status: Basically completed (writing) with some changes Will post the completed chapters soon

Secrets Can Kill

S in school stands for shooting

The next day I walk to school alone it felt weird like if someone was watching me. Suddenly I turned around it was a boy he look very shy and somewhat pale. I didn't know what to say to him it was the first time I would talk to a boy with not having to defend myself with any type of comments attacking me. "Hi my name is Emily Madison what is your name?" I said giving out my hand waiting for a response.

"Well hi my name is Jessie Mitchell and you must be the girl of my dreams!" Jessie said with a smile.

“Back off Jessie I was talking to him not you! Besides shouldn't you be using those lines on some preppy girl instead of me." I told him with a glare that made the quite boy look up.
"Well then did someone wakeup with a attitude this morning. Well don't worry my little kitten I like it when they play hard to get." he said with a seductive smile that would make any prep melt, but I'm not a prep so it was no good to me. -“See you in class." he said walking away.

"So is he like your old boyfriend?" the quite boy asked.

“No he is just a boy I know...hey you spoke to me."

"Uh, yeah, um my name is Alexander Silver I just moved here,” he said looking down at his feet.

“Do you know anyone around here?"

"No I can't say I do."

"Well now you do. I will be your new friend.” I said looking at him with a little smile that gave him a little color.

"That sounds nice. Now maybe I won't be labeled as the new kid without any friends,” he said with a smile that made me blush.

Suddenly the bell rang that brought me back to where I was. "Oh shit we are going to be late for class!" I ran for the door with Alexander at my side. When we got to the door it was lock I tried to see if anyone was still in the hall but it was empty. I went to the back of the building with Alexander following me when I found an open window. I started claiming in and reached out my hand to pull Alexander in once I turn around I realize I just claimed into the principal's office I slightly opened the door to see if anyone was there it was empty just like the hall.

I grab Alexander and flew out of the office as if I grew wings and went to my class. When I got to my classroom the teacher wasn't there to think about it none of the teachers were there all I heard is the yelling of everyone in the class it was like the class was throwing a party. Once I stepped in I notice Jessie talking to some girls and the flirting with him it was kind of sad some of them really had no chance with him. I felt a tight squeeze on my hand it was Alexander holding my hand like a frighten child it was cute. "So how is my goth girl?"

Jessie asked like if he even care. “I’m not yours. Now get the hell away from me Trevor."

"Oh but why? I much like to be here with you Emily." he said with another sedative smile leaning in to kiss me. I turned away before he got any closer

"So what is going on? Where are all the are teachers?" I ask
trying to change the subject.

"None of us really know where Miss. Jackal is. She got a call and then left the room. She looked worried like if we are all in some kind of danger." Suddenly shots were heard outside the door I heard a blood-curling scream

"That sounded like Miss. Jackal. Jessie what the hell is going on!?” I yelled at him wanting an answer. “

I don't know. Hey everyone get to the back of the room! What can't you hear right get to the back of the room! Emily go lock the door!” As I went toward the door to lock it more shots were made. I lock the door walking to the back of the room the glass of the window of the door was shattered from some bullets.

Suddenly a hand came through the other side of the door and unlocked it and came in. It was Jason Killsworth a seventeen-year-old punk with his black hair that spike up in front of his forehead. Once he got in the classroom he pointed the gun at me

“I’ll shot her if you come close!” he yelled at the teachers and two police officers.

“You don’t have anybody there Jason. Just put the gun down.” The principal said.

“Oh yeah. You come here!” he said calling me over. I slowly walked over to him seeing his eyes covered by his bangs they were dark,

lonely, and shy really to tell the truth they looked like mine. I stood next to him and saw the teacher’s eye get wide as they saw me. “What is your name?” Jason asked trying to annoy the teachers.

“ Emily. Emily Madison.” I said looking at him and the teachers. My hand turned into a fist until I heard Jason

“ Emily? Wait Emily Madison. I. I can’t hurt you.” He said in a soft voice loosening up his grip on me. My fist let open then the flower vase that was on the desk shattered and the world went black.