Status: Basically completed (writing) with some changes Will post the completed chapters soon

Secrets Can Kill

Nightmare

“Hello? Is anyone there? I don’t like this at all. I know I love the dark, but this is to extreme.” As I walk alone I notice someone. “Mikey? Is that you?”

“Emily!” the shadow figure yelled. I ran over and hugged the figure that was Mikey. -“Mikey where are we?” I asked. The dark figure laughed.

“That sounds so funny!”

“What does?” I asked with a puzzled face.

“You calling me Mikey.” Suddenly I felted a grip on my wrist. I pulled the hood off of the figure. What I found took my breath away “Jessie.”

“Why yes Goth girl. Who did you think it was? Him?” Jessie pointed to a dark corner that lit up and what I saw was Mikey strapped to a chair.

“ What is he doing here Jessie?”

“Why he is a witness.”

“I witness. To what?” I said looking around. Then I started to look around another light went on and Alexander was there. He was crying,

“Emily I’m so sorry. I tried to stop him, but I couldn’t. Sorry.”

I didn’t understand until I turned around and saw Trevor in a gray wedding suit with a grin on his face.

“Don’t worry Emily it will all be over soon.”

“Are you crazy what are you doing?” I asked trying to pulled away, but his grip on me was too strong to pull away from.

“ Emily!” Alexander started to yell and running over, but it was weird like if Jessie had powers that he stopped Alexander in his tracks. When I turned to look at Jessie he was smiling and turned to his side. When I look what I saw was a little table with a black lace covering and candles.

“ A wedding?”

“Well yes you are right. A Wedding.” Jessie said it like he was so proud.

“Jessie you are mad. I swear you should go and see a doctor.” I tried again to get free but the more I tried the tighter he would hold my wrist. I started to cry and fell to my knees looking around I saw Mikey red with anger and Alexander trying to reach me. Then in a distance I heard someone calling my name

“Emily! Emily! Where are you?” I had no idea who it was, but whoever

it was could get me away from Jessie.

“I’m right here! Hurry!” I yelled to see in a distance Jason coming.

Once I saw him the only thing that came to mind was why was he calling my name? -“Help me please!” I yelled to Jason. I turned to Trevor who was amazed that he was right in front of him.

“Why are you here?” Jessie said with a puzzled face -“I thought I got rid of you.”

“What? What do you mean get rid of?” I said looking back and forth at them.

“ He thought he shot and left me to die well now the table has turned on you Jessie!” Jason said as he smiled. Then to see him pull out a gun on Trevor a shot was heard and I awoke screaming in the hospital.

“ No! Get away. I don’t want to die!”

“Emily. Emily! Open your eyes!” I open my eyes to see a nurse in front of me.

“ Where. Where am I?” “You are in the hospital. That day at school when that young boy brought the gun left you unconscious. Oh also you have a visitor.” She walk out, but I heard her say “you may got in and see her now.” To what I find is Jessie walking in.

“Hey how are you doing?” Jessie asked.

“Well now that you are here. I feel. Worse!” I said looking at him. “Well is that the way you treat the guy that got you away from a mad man and also caught you when you pass out.” He said looking at me.

“ Well sor…sorr...sorry.” I struggled to say to him.

“Thanks I’m not going to bother you while you are in here.” He smiled -“Oh I forgot I got this for you.” What to find was a black bear with a get well card and flowers.

“Thanks you can put them right there. Um Jessie what happened to Jason?” He look at me so surprised that I said his name.

“Oh, Jason, Well he is expelled from school for the rest of the month.” He said, “ My question is why didn’t he shoot you Emily? He look so surprised when he heard your name and well did the both of you have something in common or did you two know each other from before? Everyone was so surprised that he didn’t shoot you. Really you should of saw his face once you told him your name he turned white.”

“White?’ I asked.

“Yeah. Like if he saw a ghost or something.” Trevor said, “ It was like you had some effect on him.”

I was so shock to hear what he said to me. Me having some effect on a guy a year older than me. A year OLDER I just didn’t understand. Jason is so different than Alexander and Jessie. Alexander is shy and very understanding to others and me people and well Trevor is so full of himself, but he can be sweet sometimes. All this got me confused it made me feel cold inside, but my face turned a little red.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but Miss. Madison needs her rest.” The nurse said walking in. She might as well have said you need to leave now. No more visitors. So Jessie left leaving me with the nurse in the room. -“So he seems nice. Is he a close friend of yours?” She asked.
“No. He is no friend of mine.” I told the nurse with a glare telling her to leave. So I guess when look at her she got the message and left the room.

That night I had the same nightmare from last night. Which in my case was strange because usually I’m never scared. I woke up feeling enrage. Feeling powerful. Feeling not myself not because I was feeling all those things I just said. My hand in a fist that when I that go in the direction of the window it shattered all over the floor. After that I hit the floor hard. Did you hear me? I fell on the floor HARD! That includes the sharp glass. Once I hit the floor I felt something warm and wet on both oh my arms. The funny thing is I starting laughing like if I lost mind that was until the nurse came running in. She started screaming at all the glass and that I was on the floor. I guess she left to go get the doctor because it got quiet. Well except for my laughing. When the nurse got back with the doctor they turned on the lights and then they got me back on my bed. I looked off of my bed to see that it was blood all over the floor. Not just any blood my blood. The next thing I knew was that I was given some pills and fell back to sleep.