Sequel: Second Time Around

Zach, the Son of Wolverine

You're not house trained.

Zach was lying on the lawn looking up on the blue sky at Xavier’s school for gifted youngsters. His green hair and eyes matched perfectly with the lawn. Zach had only been at the school for a few days but he did already like the place. He felt so free, so accepted at this school. Zach closed his eyes. He liked to feel the heat from the sun’s warmth on his face.

Zach had grown up at his Aunt Marie’s house. Aunt Marie’s sister (his mum) had left him there when Zach was a baby. His aunt had never seen her sister again after that. When Zach was younger he had asked his aunt about where his mum where, she always said:
“Your mother is traveling a lot around the world, dear.”
Now Zach knows that it was just a lie. He knew that his mum didn’t want him. Wonder why. There was nothing wrong with Zach. But some feeling must his mum have had for Zach because she left him at her sister not to a children's home.

Zach had never met his dad. No one knew who he was, not even his aunt Marie. He thought that it would be fun to meet him one day. To see who he was and why he never had come and visited Zach. Why couldn’t Zach live with him? Perhaps he didn’t even know that Zach existed.

This things was something that Zach often was thinking about. Who he was? Who his parents’ was? And why he never had met any of them? To be a teen, that never had meet your parents’ is not an easy thing. It’s had never been easy for Zach during his growth. No parents’, no friends and that bully who had bulled him during his time in Elementary school.
Okay, that had made Zach cockier when someone tried to mess with him later.
No one messed with Zach.
Zach was thinking on all his pranks. Like that time he had poured soap on a guy’s helmet or that time he had changed the words what his teacher had written on the white board so all his classmates got confused. Zach smiled when he was thinking on this.

“Is that your hair or do you have grass on your head?” Zach opened his eyes and saw that there stod a man in front of him. He looked down at Zach.
"Hey! What about yourself? It looks like you’ve got an electric shock while traveling in the speed of sound." Zach said and grined to the man.
“Oh you where a cocky one.” the man said followed by a quick smile. Then he continued:
“You must be new here. I have never seen you here before.” Zach sat up so he was sitting on the lawn.
“Yes I am. I’m Zach and who have I the honour to talk too?”
“Logan” the man said.
“Logan? Not Mr. Logan?” Zach said confused.
“No. Just Logan” he said.
“Is this your dogs?” Zach said when he discovered two black dogs behind Logan. Zach sat on his knees and started to scratch the closest dog on its head. He had always loved dogs.
“No, they are my sons” Logan said. And just after Logan had said the last word, the two dogs transformed into human twins. Zach fell back on his butt. Just two seconds ago he had scratched a dog, now the dog was gone, and a guy was standing there and he looked down at him. Suddenly the twins started to laugh.
“You should have seen you face then we turned into humans” the first twin said.
“Yeah that was priceless” the other twin said.
“Jimmy, Billie. Stop teasing him. You know that he could start teasing you to not being complete house-trained.” Logan said and looked at the twins.
“Ahh. C’mon dad. That was last year. I couldn’t help it. Billie had occupied the toilet.” said the twin called Jimmy. Now Logan looked at Zach.
“Zach. This is my sons Jimmy and Billie.” Logan turned to the twins.
“Jimmy. Billie. This is your brother Zach.”
“BROTHER?!” the three guys shouted at the same time.
“But…..” Jimmy started
“How is this possible? Our mum died after given birth to us” Billie continued.
“Dad?” both twins said and turned to Logan. Zach couldn’t belive it. That he had a father and even two older brothers. Zach stod up and looked at Logan.
“But how? We have never met before.”
“True. I didn’t know I had one more son, until today.” The thoughts was spinning abound in Zach’s head.
“But how do you know that I’m your son?”
"Professor Xavier just told me." This didn’t make any sense to Zach.
"But how does he know?"
"I don't know. Professor Xavier just know things like that”, Logan said and shrug his shoulders
Zach started to get dizzy. He couldn’t belive it. He had found his dad. And he had two brothers, and they both could transform into dogs.
“Son, you look a bit pale. Let’s go inside and take something to drink.” Logan said and put his arm on Zach shoulder and the both stated to walk towards the house
“Yeah, that that sounds good. Zach said and smiled.
“We want some too.” Jimmy and Billie said and they both run up to their dad and their new brother.
“Oh no, you two don’t get anything. You are not completly house-trained. “Logan said smiled
“Oh come on dad it was last year .” both the twins said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first of my stories about Zach. Zach is the youngest son of Wolverine.