Sequel: Second Time Around

Zach, the Son of Wolverine

Magnetism

It was a Saturday morning. Zach woke up at 8.30 like he always did. He was starving, so after he had been at the bathroom he went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. It was very quiet at the institute. Most for the student slept at this time in the morning. Everyone except Zach and his dad. Zach’s dad used to get up at 6 or 7 in the morning to train on his fighting techniques. Zach had to admit that his dad was really good to fight but how could he go up at 6 in the morning? Okay you can go up at 6 on weekdays, Zach uses to go up at 7 himself, but 6 in the morning at the weekends? Zach didn’t get that equation.

The kitchen was in a mess. No one had bothered to clean after yesterday’s dinner. Zach went to the refrigerator. He took out the juice, butter and jam. Zach made himself two jam sandwiches and poured juice into a glass. Then when he was done he put the juice, butter and jam back into the refrigerator.

Zach sat by the kitchen table and had started to eat. He liked quiet mornings like this when he was for himself. To rest your ears from all the sound that used to be in the institute. Zach looked around in the kitchen. His eyes stopped then he came to the magnets on the refrigerator. There was one magnet shaped like a teddy bear with a pink dress. Zach thought that one was the ugliest of them all. Most of the magnets that were on refrigerator were shaped like different types of fruit. Bananas, grapes, oranges and so on.

It was in that moment Zach got an idea of a prank he could to on his brother Jimmy.
“Jimmy got an adamantium skeleton and adamantium is a metal. Most of the metals are magnetic, right? That means I can put magnets from the refrigerator on him”Zach thought. He got to try this. It would be so fun if it worked. Zach put down his sandwich and walked over to the refrigerator. He stated to take down most of the magnets and put them in his pockets of his pyjamas. When Zach was done he left the kitchen, pockets full of magnets and an evil grin on his lips.

Zach opened the door to the twins’ room very carefully. He crept over to Jimmy and his bed. Zach had luck. Jimmy slept on his back right now. Zach put his hand in his pocket and pulled put an apple shaped magnet. He’s movements where slow. The last thing Zach wanted was that Jimmy woke up when Zach was standing over him. Zach placed carefully the magnet on Jimmy’s forehead.
“Either this work or not.” Zach thought. To Zach’s joy, it worked. The magnet got stuck on Jimmy’s forehead just as it had done on the refrigerator. Zach grind then he put as many magnets on Jimmy’s face he could. There were magnets all over Jimmy’s face except his nose, eyelids, lips and the soft part on his cheeks. When Zach was done he crept out from the room.

After that Zach walked back to the kitchen to finish his breakfast (he also put back the magnets he hadn’t used on Jimmy). After 15 minutes Zach was done eating, he went up to his room to change from his green pyjamas to his usual cloths. When he was done Zach took his laptop and placed himself on his bed. He was waiting for Jimmy to wake up.

After one hour and a half, the silence at the institute broke.
“ZACH YOUR LITTLE BUGGAR!!” Jimmy shouted. He had now woke up and found the magnets all over his face. Zach heared Billie laughing at his brother.
“BILLIE HELP ME GET OF THIS THINGS” Jimmy shouted to his twin brother short after. Zach stated to laugh. He just realized that Jimmy couldn’t get rid of the magnet because when he took them in his hand the magnet got stuck on his hand instead. Just like chewing gum under the shoe. Zach shut of his laptop and hid it under his bed. Zach knew that any minute Jimmy would run through his door and attack him.