Finding Her

1. Hannah

There she was standing with that smile, the smile of a thousand words, and the smile of the person I love the most, the person I'll never have. I remember the day we met just like it was yesterday we were 10 and it was a rainy cold day, I walked over to were she stood and whispered "hi" to her and ever since then I have loved her to bits, nothing beats my love for her. She has long black hair with no fringe there are bits of blonde in there as well, her eyes are a grey with blue around the edges of her pupil, she has thick black lines around her eyes which make her features unique. Her face is shaped perfectly, her lips are a light pink and her nose is just as perfect as she is. I started to walk towards her my stomach went all weird and as I got closer I felt my knees get weak she opened her arms and all I did was smile at her. I didn’t want to act like something was up but I just couldn't help it, it's the fact I'll never have her no matter what, but maybe if I tell her how I feel then she'll understand or she might love me back in the same way, doubt it though I mean why would someone so perfect want someone so…well not perfect, anything but perfect I guess.

"Come on Kaira, Hurry up," Hannah yelled to me, I started to walk just a little faster and finally got to her, I weakly smiled at her, she grabbed my hand and made me run, as soon as she took my hand I blushed, I was shocked that she did that, well she didn't know about my love for her and if she knew I know she wouldn't have done that I know it. Hours had passed we had been everywhere from the cemetery to the park every time she smiled or laughed I was almost in tears, it was time to leave, Hanna said she wanted to walk me home but I told her it was ok and started my way home I heard footsteps behind me and then a panting I looked to my left and there she was Hannah was there. "Like I was going to leave you walk all the way home all by your self," she said to me and laughed, and when she did my knees fell in and I fell to the ground, I just sat there Hannah looked at me a little weird "Are you ok Kaira?" She asked confused, I started to cry everything just seemed to be too much I don’t know why but I felt like the world was coming to an end. "Come on lets go to my house," she said and picked me up, we walked a little then we arrived at the empty house, "No one is in so its ok that you are coming in," she said and put the most beautiful smile on her face I felt like crying again but managed to keep it in…just. We entered the tall house.

"We need to talk Hannah," I said, suddenly I started to shake with fear. "Is it just me or is it cold in here?" I asked, she gave me an odd look, "Right I'm going to stay on subject," I said once again and started to shake again, "You better sit down," I said and pointed to her bed. "See the thing is…I sort of," I sighed, I'm not going to tell her not just yet, I'll wait a while, "I…erm…I really don't want to go home, dad is home and he's been drinking again and I'm afraid," I said and sat next to her.

"Okay you can just stay here," she said in a mature way. All I did was nod then I realised that there was only one bed.

"There is only one bed though," I said as I pointed to the only thing anyone could sleep on,

"We'll share…if that is okay with you?" she said as she got out a notebook and started to draw. I felt myself build up. I got a little stiff.

"Uh…well I don’t know," I gulped "If that is such a good idea," I added, I could tell my voice was shaky from the way she looked at me puzzled.

"Why?" she asked like a little girl, puzzled and dazed.

"Because…erm…well…" I stuttered. I had to think fast or she might figure out my un-dieing love for her. "Your dad might come in," I said as soon as I thought of it.

"Hmm… good point, I'll just lock the door," she said starting at the notebook she took out a few minutes ago,

"But what am I going to sleep in?" I asked remembering I had no Pyjamas. As I waited for a answer I looked around the room I wasn't sure of the colour of the walls because the walls were covered in posters and Articles they were mostly of Green Day there were a few others like, Smashing Pumpkins, The Who, The Clash, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Ash and all the bands like that.

"You can borrow my Pyjamas if you want to." She said looking up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers,

"Err…yeah ok," I answered. We stayed up nearly all night and it was time to get changed for bed, my heart was pounding as she stared to take her top off, I tried to keep my eyes away but I just couldn't I turned to face her and took my top off too, and replaced it with her scented Pyjama top, I closed my eyes and sat down for a while until she was changed. The sweat was pouring off of me, my heartbeat was getting faster and faster, she walked over to me with only her underwear on and my throat got all clogged up and I could feel the room get hotter and hotter with every step closer she was to me.

"Are you okay? Want to go to bed?" She asked, she is always kind but she wouldn't have invited me to bed if she knew. I nodded and climbed into the bed and the thoughts of her running in my head. As soon as she finished changing she came into the bed and snuggled down to sleep, "Good night, I Love You," she said and put her head next to mine,

"I Love you too," I said and shut my eyes and whispered, "More than you'll ever know,"