Finding Her

12. Love Me?

Gerards POV

I rubbed my hand up and down his back, calming him down, I pulled away, his eyes were red and puffy, and he looked into my eyes. Within seconds our lips collided, passionately we were kissing, his tongue rolled onto my bottom lip wanting entry, I slowly opened to let him explore the new place, a few times our tongues collided and made each of us smile. Then a sudden slam came echoing down the hallway, we pulled away both of us blushing like mad. Sitting at the opposite end of the living area. Mikey came bursting in just as I took a seat,
“Happy birthday Frankie!!!!!!” Mikey yelled and handed him over a present bigger than my head…I knew what it was but I still couldn’t believe that he got it, he looked on the sofa where I sat.
“Sup Bro? I though you were going for some coffee?” he half asked,
“Um…I was but then I found out that if I went I would be late here, so I didn’t bother,” I lied and I lied badly, he knew I was lying and he would make me spill the beans later.
“Whatever you do don’t shake it got it,” Mikey almost yelled at him, the present was my idea and Mikey chipped in to buy it, he should love it.
He stopped for a minute and looked up at me, he must have noticed it had air holes, he smiled and took off the lid, he looked down and watched the object and out of nowhere the creature popped his head out of the box, a brown terrier was staring right at Frank and Frank was staring right back. Frank picked up the creature and put him on his knee, he patted his head softly, the dogs tongue was out and moving like a caterpillar in a repeated fashion, Frank’s eyes were watery, I stood up and walked over to stand beside him.
“What you going to call him?” I asked and sat at the bottom of the chair. The dog had started to jump up and down on his knee.
“I’m going to call him…Billie,” Frank said in between tears. The doorbell rang, it must be Ray, Bob and Matt, a few seconds later they all came in and shouted Happy Birthday to Frank.
The party went on for hours and every fell asleep on top of each other. I awoke when I heard someone curse as they were scurrying out of the room, I slowly got up and followed, they had went into the backyard, I followed quietly not wanting anyone else to follow, they went over to the large fence that separated Frank for that bitch Kaira, a person was stood at the opposite side of the fence and passed the person a package there were whispers. One of the guys was coming back; I wouldn’t be able to get back in the house without being noticed, I crouched down and hid behind the trashcan, they stood at the door for a few minutes.
“Why did he have to ruin it all, we could have been happy, we could have been together,” and by that I knew it was Frank. He was meeting that Kaira girl; he is such an ass why is he doing that? But wait…He said that he loved me…
Doesn’t that tell you something Gerard?
No…
Are you sure?
Yes…
Okay so here’s how it goes Gerard, he doesn’t really love you, he never did and never will, He loves her always will, always has.
That’s not true, he wouldn’t lie to me.
Well he has no wonder you have no real friends, you can’t get close to anyone without falling for them. You fag.
So…I am who I am…
Oh and your Crazy, you’re talking to yourself, Crazy Fag Whore.
Shut up!
Fag.
Just Shut Up!
Ahahhahaha.