Finding Her

13. I'm Coming Back

Gerard’s POV

I needed to find out who he loved for real if it was me…or if it really is her, this is going to end in tears I went back into the house Frank was sitting at the kitchen table smiling and the opened box. I was standing right behind him.
“Hey Frank,” I said as I walked in closer.
“Oh um hey Gee,” he said nervously.
“What’s that you’ve got?” I asked kindly sitting down.
“Oh nothing really just a little present.” He replied putting the lid on it.
“Oh cool, who’s it from?” I asked him.
“I don’t know, it has no name.” He said he was lying but I was just going to go ahead with it for 2 seconds then tell him that I know who it was from.
“Are you sure you don’t know who it’s from Frankie? I wouldn’t want to think that you are lying to me. Not that you ever would.” I said trying to make him feel guilty.
“Gee…I know who it is from…” He said truthfully. “But it means nothing to me because I love you now. It’s from Kaira…I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you, I thought you might not want to be my friend…” he told me truthfully.
“Frank I would never not want to be your friend, and I know it hurt you when she went away with that jerk, but I’m here for you all the way.” I said, he stood up and held me in a tight embrace. “Oh and Frank, I know it means something to you, because you know that she still cares in her heart even if she doesn’t show it. You want her back don’t you?” I asked him while pulling away from the hug. He nodded gently.

Kaira’s POV

1 year later.

There was a knock at the door. I bet it was Chris. I don’t like Chris he said he’d look after me and take good care of me, but he hasn’t, he hits me and tells me I’m a stupid bitch. I want Frank back, I want to be happy again, and my bedroom door opened, a face peeked in.
“Hey Kaira!” He said happily, I smiled ran over and hugged him tightly.
“Oh Gerard I missed you so much, how are you doing?” I asked still hugging him.
“I’m good Kaira how about you?” he replied.
“Meh, been better.” I said to him.
“Tell Uncle Gee what has happened.” He said and smiled. I told him about Chris, Frank and school he understood everything.
“But if I leave Chris for Frank then Chris said he’ll hurt me even more. I don’t want to be hurt again Gee.” I finished and broke into tears, he hugged me close.
“Y’know you could always leave school and come live with Mikey Frank and I, you are always welcome.” He said with a caring smile, Gee, Frank and Mikes had dropped out of school and moved into a different house together, I wanted to say yes so badly but I didn’t want to intrude.
“I don’t want to intrude Gee.” I told him.
“You wont be, Frank misses you, I missed you and Mikes misses you, we need you, plus if you don’t come now then we might not ever see you again, we are going on a small band tour. There are a few guys interested.” Gerard told me.
“Oh my god Gerard that’s great,” I said and hugged him tightly.
“Kaira please come and live with us, we have a spare room and everything. Please!” Gerard begged.
“Well…” I thought about it. Gerard just looked hopefully into my eyes. I still didn’t say anything.
“Say yes or else.” He said playfully.
“No!” I laughed; he jumped up on top of me and tickled me. “Okay…okay I’ll move in just stop please.” I said in between laughs. I felt so happy. I packed my bags left my phone with no battery and no Memory card; it was all in the bin I was going to get a new phone that way Chris couldn’t find me, but I am leaving him a letter telling him I’m breaking up with him, I wrote the letter and told aunt where I was going to be living and that I will keep in touch with her, she nodded gave me a big hug and told Gerard to look after me and let us leave. This was going to be great.

We arrived at a huge house, it was even bigger than my Aunt’s house, and they had a swimming Pool and everything. Gerard stepped through the door with luggage.
“Hey Gee…Whoa why have you got bags?” someone said noticing Gerard struggle with the bags.
“Help please!” Gerard begged he said he would take my bags in and show me where I’m to un-pack, I wanted to help him but he is a fussy one. The guy went over and helped Gerard at the door, it was Mikey and I was standing there with a stupid little bag, being amazed by the house. I don’t think he noticed me. I heard a loud bang and something tumble, I ran into the house to check what happened, Frank was there lying at the bottom of the stairs.
“Stupid Fucking Stairs piece of shit,” he said getting up and brushing himself down, slowly he looked up his eyes went wide. “Kaira? Oh My God Kaira.” He said running up and hugging me tightly, “I missed you so fucking much how have you been? What are you doing here? How did you find me?” he said quickly.
“I missed you too Frank, I’ve been keeping well, Gerard brought me here…to move in.” I smiled.