Finding Her

4. Meeting The Aunt

The trip to my aunt's house was long, it took so long I managed to remember Franks Mobile number off by heart it was easy. The trip took about three quarters of an hour. The man that was driving was old he had a shinny head, with no traces of hair anywhere, he was about 70-80 years of age, he seemed posh and it was funny when he talked it was a really strong American Accent. I'm not really used to an American life style, I came all the way from Scotland, I hate it there but still I left Hannah there all by herself and I can't go back until I turn 18. I sighed and the driver, who's name was George the seventh but I was told to just call him George.
"Anything wrong miss?" George asked me, I shook my head and put my feet up. I was guessing my aunt was slightly posh or rich, I bet she has an important job so she can't stay home with me a lot and has her servants to look after me instead. I laughed at myself and George stopped the car, he came and opened my door, the House was HUGE the biggest house I have seen in a while, Maybe my imagination was right, maybe she is a posh bitch. George got my 5 bags out of the car and wheeled them up to the front door, and unlocked it. I brought my holdall into this Mansion and looked left right up and down, it wasn't very posh.
"Follow me and I'll take you to your room." George said and moved 3 of my bags forward. I took the other two. He came to stairs and picked up all tree bags and carried them up, I lifted the bags I had and shuffled up the stairs, "This is your room, if you need anything just call," He said and left the bags outside the room. I nodded and opened the door.
"Double you, oo, double you," I yelled into the room, the walls were red with black skulls around the middle, the window was on the roof, the bed was 5 times bigger than me, and there where posters of some of the greatest bands in the world all over the walls, "Wow," I said as I wheeled my bags to the huge bed and sat down, there are 3 chests of drawers and 2 wardrobes, I opened them and there was clothes in there already. "GEORGE!" I yelled, down to George, after a few minutes of staring around the room, and then he came in.

"Yes miss is everything okay?" he asked,

"Err…well there are already posters up and clothes in the drawers are you sure this is MY room," I asked all he did was nod.

"Miss Jonson was wanting you to feel welcome so she got people to get the room all done up, Do you not like this stuff, I can get you a different room, until we redecorate this one if you want?" He said in his accent, I shook my head.

"It's amazing, thanks George," I said, he nodded and moved out of the room closing the door behind him. I looked into one of the wardrobes and there was a guitar case with a note, "Hope you can play Kaira, lots of love your auntie Lucy xxxx, " I opened the case and there in that case was the most beautiful piece of art in the whole world, a Blue Fender. I was almost crying, everything was so perfect, I heard a door open and close then a big yell. I ran down the stairs and there stood a woman, I looked at her.

"Kaira, I see you've made you're self here okay, are you okay," She asked me, I ran towards her and gave her a huge hug, " I see you found your room too," She laughed and hugged me back, I pulled away.

"Thank you so, so, so, so much for the Guitar it's absolutely amazing, she's beautiful, " I said, I smile opened up on her face,

"Any time my dear, the way my sister took care of you, you deserve it," She smiled, I smiled back "Now let me show you around the house, so you don't get lost," I nodded and we started our journey around the mansion, after about 10 minutes we were done on the first floor, so we made our way up the stairs to the floor with my room, "That is you're room as you should remember, and this is the music room," she said and opened the door to a wonderland, just about as good as my room but without all the groovy colours, there are instruments and piles of Tapes and CDs everywhere, the room was a light Blue and seemed to not be used that often, my mouth opened up wide and I shut it with my hands, "My room is up stairs and there is a closet but I doubt you want to see those," she laughed, I nodded, "Do you want some dinner, its 6?" She asked me

"6:00PM!?" I asked. She nodded as she checked her watch, "Do you guys have a phone?" I asked.

"Yes, there is one on the desk in your room," She told me, I thanked her and ran back to my room, I dialled the number Frank gave me. I heard the beeps to tell me it was ringing,
"Hallo?" Said the voice from the phone, I smiled,
"Hi, it's Kaira," I said still with a smile on my face,
"Oh Hi Kaira, How is the house?" He asked me.
"It's amazing my room is all wow," I said to him,
"That’s good, have you met your auntie?" He asked me, I am surprised he managed to remember everything I told him on the plane,
"She's so cool," I said to him,
"That really good," He answered me, "So what part of the town are you in?"
"Well it took about three quarters of an hour to get here,"
"That’s cool you'll be somewhere near me then," He said to me, I smiled,
"Oh cool, we are in the middle of the town, my aunts house is huge," I said as I lay down on the bed.
"There are a lot of big houses, what's your neighbour hood called? He asked, I was guessing he was only asking to see If I was anywhere near him,
"err… well hold on one minute I said and put the phone on the bed, "George! What's the neighbourhood called," I yelled down at him,
"Middleton Park!" he yelled back
"What number are we?" I asked.
"1!" He yelled back I shouted thank you and ran back to the room.
"Hey, I'm back, the neighbour hood is Middleton park and our number is 1," I said as I ay back down on the huge bed,
"Okay, listen I got to go, I'll see you later," He said to me ending our conversation
"Yeah okay, bye, bye" I said and he hung the phone up. I sighed and made my way down stairs for some source of food,
I entered the kitchen and got out some bread and butter, I put jam on the piece of bread, and ate it on my way to speak to my auntie, when the door bell, rang, "I'll get it I yelled and made my way to the door, I opened it and there standing with the most beautiful smile, was Frank, I almost screamed when he pulled me into a hug, "Come in," I said only managing to get those words out of my mouth.

"I told you I'd see you later," He laughed, I smiled at him, and introduced him to my very cool aunt.