House of Jealous Lovers

I'm Not Over

I woke up to the sounds of the rain tapping against the glass and snuggled against a warm body. I opened my eyes slightly and saw that I was resting against Jimmy's naked body while he still slept, memories rushing back to me suddenly of what happened early in the morning. I smiled a little, feeling my body tingle at the familiar sensations I was exposed to as I carefully slipped out of his warm arms.

I wandered down into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and handling my morning business when I noticed a big, purple bruise on my neck. I craned to the right, running soft fingertips over the tender bruise, my toothbrush still hanging out of my mouth. It hurt when I pressed down on it, signaling he must have really bit down hard. I smiled a bit at the memory of this marking and chuckled silently to myself.

'He sure likes to mark his territory,' I thought to myself, rolling my eyes.

I rinsed my mouth and wandered back into the bedroom, seeing that he was still sleeping. I found a spare blanket near the foot of the bed and covered him with it, thinking he would probably be a little more comfortable that way. I walked over closer to him, placing a quick kiss on his lips before noticing similar bruises on his neck. I smirked to myself before wandering to my closet for some clothing.

'At least I got him back,' I chuckled to myself quietly.

I put on a pair of pajama pants and one of my old Muse shirts. I looked back to Jimmy, stealing one last glance of his sleeping form as I walked out of my room. I headed to the living room, noticing it was late in the morning and that no one was home yet. I smiled to myself, figuring I still had some time to surprise Jimmy with some breakfast.

I wandered to the stereo and found a copy of the 'Thriller' album and decided that it couldn't hurt. When I was growing up, I could always remember my mom playing this Michael Jackson album when she cooked breakfast Saturday mornings. I never really understood why she listened to Michael Jackson when her favorite music consisted of Mozart and Bach but I guess everyone was a sucker for contemporary pop every now and then. Her weakness was Michael Jackson. My contemporary weakness was James Blunt. I guess there was always one guilty pleasure. I couldn't cook breakfast in the mornings now without listening to 'Thriller'. It always reminded me of Saturday morning waffles with my mom.

I wandered into the kitchen, cracking open a Monster from the fridge and dancing about. I decided to make some waffles, eggs, and bacon for breakfast, just like my mom used to make. I grabbed my waffle press, shaking my body along to the beat and singing along to the various songs that played.

I heard a door slam and laughter from the other room. I rolled my eyes, knowing that I would have to cook more breakfast for everyone else though I was unsure of how many people were in the house.

"Oh shit. It's Michael Jackson," I heard Zacky laugh. "She's making breakfast!"

"I knew it was a good idea to come over!" Brian cheered.

Danni did her best moonwalk into the kitchen, causing me to laugh at her lame attempt. I shook my head at her as she opened up the fridge for some juice.

"Cuz this is thriller, thriller night and no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike. You know its thriller, thriller night. You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight," she sang loudly, swinging her hips to the beat.

"You know, I remember watching my mom do the 'Thriller' dance one time in the living room? That was the funniest shit ever," I laughed, making more waffle batter.

"You mean like this?" Danni asked as she started doing the same exact dance. "Cuz this is thriller, thriller night. There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes girl. You know its thriller, thriller night. You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight," she sang loudly, still dancing.

I fell onto the floor, laughing hysterically as she started moonwalking around the kitchen to get a glass. Tears pricked my eyes from laughing so hard and my breathing was becoming more difficult.

"Oh my God! You're such a loser for knowing this dance!" I laughed, unable to stop myself.

"I learned it from watching some stupid movie on television. They were doing it so I figured I could learn," she shrugged as I gained composure again. "So, you need some help with breakfast?"

"Yeah, that would be great," I said. I got up from the ground, holding my aching stomach and trying to stop thinking about what I had just seen. "Who's here?"

"Everyone," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Everyone?" I questioned.

"Well, Johnny and I were lounging around at his house and then Brian came over with his new girl Sas, both of them bugging us about how they were bored so Johnny and I came up with the brilliant idea of coming here to bother you and Jimmy, which resulted in phone calls to Zacky and Matt and Val about our plans. Now, everyone's in the living room and we're stuck in the kitchen," she said, making a face.

"Well, I was gonna be in here regardless but now I've become like the freaking Swedish Chef on the Muppets," I laughed.

She laughed but stopped abruptly, examining my neck with a smirk on her face. I already knew what was to come so I tried my best to anticipate the forthcoming comments she would definitely sling my way.

"So, I take it you and Jimmy had a wonderful evening," she winked.

I blushed a little, biting my bottom lip to hide the smile that was growing on my face.

"Maybe," I said, stepping around her and putting the batter into the waffle maker.

"Maybe my ass! I can tell you did! God, you act like it's some kind of crime having sex with your boyfriend," she laughed, cracking eggs into a bowl. "Val! Sas! Come into the kitchen and check out London's hickey!"

"God dammit Danni! Do you have to advertise it?" I laughed, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I'm just shocked. It's been so long since I've seen a hickey on you. I need some kind of documentation. Where's my phone?" she said, checking her pockets.

"No pictures!" I commanded pointing my batter covered spoon at her with a threatening glare.

"What's up chicas?" Val laughed, walking into the kitchen with the shorter girl I've come to know as Sas trailing right behind her.

"Dude, look at this!" Danni said, excitedly pointing to the dark spot on my neck.

"Holy shit. Jimmy did a number on you, didn't he?" Sas laughed, leaning in closer to my neck.

"I'll say! That thing looks like it hurts," Val said, poking it.

"Ow! Fuck!" I said, flinching away from her. "It's a fucking bruise Val! Of course it hurts!" I said, covering the bruise with my hand to prevent another poking incident.

"Where's Jimmy? I bet the damage is just as bad on him," Danni grinned.

"He's still sleeping," I answered. "So, aside from ruining my life, what else did you guys have planned for today?"

"Nothing. It's raining out so there's not much we can do. We're probably gonna stay here for a while," Sas shrugged.

"Rad," I mumbled sarcastically.

"Aw, did you not want us here? Do you want us to leave so you can continue boning your boyfriend?" Val sniggered.

"Assholes," I muttered blushing at her comment."

"You love us though. Don't lie," Danni grinned. "It's not like you haven't done the same thing to us before. I'm just glad that I can finally say something to you!"

"When's breakfast? I'm starving!" Brian whined, wandering into the kitchen.

"Who said I was cooking you anything?" I laughed.

"But you love me London! You must feed me!" he grinned.

"Make your woman cook for you!" I said, pointing at Sas.

"Oh no. Don't get me near any food! I'm not responsible for feeding him!" she laughed.

"Oh come on London. You know you make the best breakfast in the land," Zacky said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "If you really love us, you'll cook for us," he said, pouting.

I felt my heart pounding from our close proximity, his familiar comforting smell hitting me like a ton of bricks. Seeing that famous pouting face he did made me want to lean in and kiss him just to make him smile, though I desperately fought the urge. I shook my head of the thoughts of Zacky and I kissing, trying to focus on the batter I was mixing.

"Fine you bastards," I sighed. "I'll cook."

"That's my girl," Zacky grinned, kissing my forehead.

I shut my eyes momentarily, trying to reconcile the guilt I felt for still wanting Zacky. Even though I had spent a wonderful night with Jimmy, unable to even think of anyone else but him, my feelings for Zacky returned once he appeared in the kitchen. I felt my skin warm to the touch, suddenly wanting him once again.

I felt awful now. My heart was torn into two this moment. Part of me still wanted that person I'd been in love for with the past eight years and the other part of me wanted the person that was my supposed partner in crime. My head was spinning as I thought of the possibilities of this situation. If I stayed with Jimmy, I would never truly be over Zacky. I would always be watching his relationships, slightly envious that I never got to be 'that' girl to him. If I wound up with Zacky though, I wouldn't get that same comfort that Jimmy provided me. He made me feel so happy in different ways that I didn't really like being away from him. I would regret giving him up.

Felix was right when he said I was crazy for getting involved in such a dangerous plan. Now I was stuck in this extremely horrible situation where both Jimmy and I could get hurt. Though I had no idea if he still had feelings for Morgan, which irritated me the more I thought about it. I was just terribly confused.

I pulled myself out of Zacky's arms, trying to make it look as inconspicuous as possible and started gathering up some potatoes. I had a sudden need to keep myself distracted so I decided to fry up some potatoes as well.

"Come on guys. Let's leave the ladies in here to cook," Johnny smiled, pecking Danni's lips.

"Oh yes! Let's just live up to the stereotype of women's places being in the kitchen!" Val playfully glared.

"We're gonna find something to watch," Matt laughed, kissing her on the forehead.

"Don't blame me for burnt items as part of your breakfast!" she said.

"London would never let breakfast burn!" Brian called.

"Just yours Gates!" I laughed, watching them walk back into the other room. I turned back to the potatoes and sighed, "Alright let's finish breakfast. Danni, stick with the scrambled eggs and Val, you man the waffle maker. Sas, you can fry the bacon," I said, washing the potatoes.

"Aye-aye Commander!" Danni giggled, saluting me.

"That was a little bossy, wasn't it?" I laughed.

"Just a tad but we don't hold it against you," Sas winked.

"We kinda crashed your 'morning after amazing sex with Jimmy' time so it's cool," Val laughed.

"You guys are losers," I said, shaking my head.

We continued making our breakfast, getting into the occasional giggle fit until we started a food fight with random bits of toast. Finally, after a long and difficult time coordinating food, breakfast was ready and we all got first dibs, neglecting to tell the boys it was done until after we got our plates. I secretly made Jimmy and slipped out of the room unnoticed, wandering into my bedroom.

Jimmy was still passed out on my bed, tangled in the blanket that I had placed over him and mouth slightly hanging open. I giggled, placing the plate of food beside the bed and carefully climbing back into bed with him. I straddled his lap, leaning down and kissing a trail from his chest up to his neck.

"Mmm," I heard him moan, shifting a little underneath me. I reached over and grabbed a crispy piece of bacon from the plate and held it under his nose as I lightly sucked on his neck. "Oh God, sex and bacon. Could God love me any more than he already does?" I heard him mumble.

I started laughing, leaning away from him a bit as his sleepy eyes fluttered open with a big smile on his face. I placed the piece of bacon in his mouth, still laughing at his comment as he chewed silently.

"Sex and bacon. I'm taking it that those are your priorities for the moment," I smiled.

"Yes ma'm," he grinned.

"Well, unfortunately the sex will have to be postponed. Everyone's here," I frowned.

"That doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be postponed. We just need to be quiet," he said, grasping my hips lightly.

"I don't think that's possible Scarecrow. I'm a little too loud for my own good," I said, blushing at my own realization.

"I know," he said, leaning up. "It's such a turn on," he said lowly, kissing my neck. "That means I'm doing something right."

"Or it could just be me pretending," I joked.

"Ouch babe, that hurts," he said, holding his hand over his heart.

"I'm kidding Jimmy," I smiled, kissing his pretend broken heart.

"Yeah, you better be kidding," he said with a fake glare. "Just for that, you're gonna get punished!"

He flipped us over, causing an astonished shriek from me as he started kissing my neck, running his hands underneath my shirt. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, shutting my eyes and enjoying the feeling of his kisses against my skin. He slowly pulled away for a moment, staring at my face with a soft expression. He noticed the dark bruise, lightly placing his lips on it.

"I guess I got a little carried away last night," he laughed.

"It's ok. I got you back," I smiled. "A couple times."

"Really now?" he mused, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yep. Now everyone's gonna know that you're my bitch!" I laughed.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips as he allowed me to sit up. I handed him his plate of food and then grabbed my own, stuffing my face with some of the waffles.

"When did you make this?" he asked, munching on another piece of bacon.

"I've been up for a while. I wanted to surprise you with some breakfast," I admitted, avoiding his eyes.

"Aw, well aren't you cute," he gushed, pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah well I was hoping for that day alone you mentioned yesterday when the whole group barged in, demanding breakfast," I huffed, remembering Zacky's methods of persuasion. I shook the thought from my mind, trying to rid myself of the butterflies suddenly flapping around in my stomach. "Val, Sas, and Danni helped me out."

"I was really excited about having the house all to ourselves today," he said disappointingly.

"We can always run away to your house," I smiled.

"They wouldn't let us. I'm actually surprised they haven't noticed your absence yet," Jimmy laughed.

"Way to jinx it fool!" I laughed, pushing his arm a bit.

We continued eating our breakfast in silence when we started hearing voices outside of my door.

"I bet if we're real quiet, we'll hear the sex noises," Danni said loudly from the other side of the door.

"I wouldn't be too surprised," Johnny laughing.

I just grinned at Jimmy, giving him a quick kiss.

"Oh yes! Give it to me Daddy! Just like that! Harder! Spank me harder!" I moaned loudly enough to hear through the door.

Jimmy caught on to what I was doing and replied, "Oh you like that! Say my name! Say it bitch!"

"Oh yes Jimmy! Fuck just like that!" I moaned again, trying not to laugh.

"Say my name again!"

"Jimmy!"

"Fuck you feel so good! You've been a naughty girl who deserves to be punished!"

"Punish me!"

"Oh I'll punish you! You like it when I spank that ass?"

"God they're a bunch of freaks," Johnny muttered through the door as I laughed.

"Hey! Shut up out there! Some people are trying to have sex in here!" Jimmy laughed.

The door opened and Danni walked in, laughing at the two of us while Johnny walked in, hands over his eyes.

"There's nothing going on Johnny," I laughed.

"It sure sounded like there was!" he said accusingly, peeking through his fingers.

"We just thought we'd check to see if you two were too busy having sex to hang out with us," Danni laughed.

"Well you just ruined our plans so I guess we can hang out with you. What's the game plan for today other than loafing around the house?" I asked.

"Movies I guess. Might as well since everyone's here and it's raining," Johnny shrugged.

"Alright, sounds fine to me," Jimmy said.

"Hey! Are they fucking back there?" I heard Brian yell.

"No they're not!" Danni called back.

"Then tell them to get their asses out here so we can begin the fucking movie!" he called back.

"Alright!" she yelled, turning back to me. "Brian wants you to get your asses out there so they can start the movie," she said quieter.

"I'm not deaf. I heard what he said," I laughed.

"We'll be out soon," Jimmy smiled.

Johnny nodded, grabbing Danni's wrist and dragging her out of the room while she winked at me. The door closed and I just laughed, shaking my head at them. Though my friends ruined my plans for the day, they still made me laugh at their silly antics.

"So, I suppose you should get dressed and we'll go watch stupid retarded movies with them," I sighed, not wanting to get up.

"Or we can just sneak out of the window and run away," he said, pulling me closer to him.

"I suggested that earlier and you shot it down!" I replied.

"That's because I wasn't the one that said it. Now that I said it, it sounds like a much better plan," he grinned.

"Prick," I muttered, folding my arms over my chest.

"Hey, you know you still love me," he said, pulling me against his chest.

"Maybe," I mumbled.

"You do," he said, kissing me passionately. He pulled away right when I was getting into it, smirking in satisfaction. "Always leave them wanting more," he said.

"You're infuriating," I laughed.

"I know but its part of the appeal," he smiled. "Besides, you know I'll make it up to you later when we're alone," he winked.

I blushed, looking away from him and collecting the dirty dishes. I got up to my feet and leaned in, giving him a quick kiss.

"Get dressed," I ordered. "Or I'll kick your naked ass out into the rain."

"I'd like to see that," he grinned.

"Don't underestimate me cuz of my size. I can definitely chuck you out a window!" I laughed. "Remember, I'm a badass!"

"That's right! You're the one that thinks she's all awesome like Chuck Norris," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Damn right and don't you fucking forget it or I'll get all ninja warrior on your ass," I replied.

"Whatever Shortcake," he laughed.

"I'll see you out there," I smiled, giving him another quick kiss before wandering out of the room.

I wandered through the living room, collecting the dishes from everyone and then headed into the kitchen, all the while with a goofy grin on my face. I couldn't help but smile at my private moments with Jimmy. There wasn't any awkward tension anymore now like there was before. It felt good knowing that he and I at least found something in the mess we had created.

"Yo," I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

"Hey," I replied, turning on the water in the sink to fill it

"Need some help?"

"It's cool. I got it."

"But it's the least I can do for making us all food," he said, reaching around me to grab the plates in my hands.

"Fine, I'll wash and you dry," I said, turning off the water and grabbing a sponge.

"So, you seem happier this morning," he mused as I handed him a plate to dry.

"Are you saying that I wasn't happy before Z?" I questioned curiously.

"I'm just saying that you seem a little livelier now," he shrugged. "And I guess can see why," he said, lightly grazing his fingers over the bruise on my neck.

I shuddered a bit at his touch, biting my lip and keeping my mouth shut. I just continued washing the dishes, trying to ignore how close Zacky was standing next to me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body, his intoxicating smell luring me in and wanting to take advantage of him.

"That was your first time," he said suddenly, breaking the long silence between us.

"What? You're crazy right?" I laughed.

"I mean that was your first time sleeping with Jimmy," he shrugged.

"How do you figure?" I asked curiously.

"I can just tell with you. You can never get that goofy grin off your face like the one you had earlier," he replied.

"Does it even matter?" I asked.

"Just an observation," he replied nonchalantly. "I just find it interesting that you two waited a bit before sleeping together."

"Not everyone fucks on the first date like you do Zacky," I muttered, feeling my anger build.

"Do you think you can love Jimmy?" he asked seriously, looking at me for an answer.

The truth was that I wasn't sure. There was part of me that wanted to scream yes but then there was the other part of me that thought it would never measure up to the kind of love I had for Zacky. Even now, when he's messing with my emotions and making me miserable, I can't let him go. There's a part of me that still wants him in my life.

"Yes," I answered, forcing the word out of my mouth.

"Well, I'm rooting for you two. I'm glad that my best friend found someone that makes her happy," he said, drying another dish.

Best friend. There were the two words that crushed my entire existence. It still hurt to hear those words from Zacky's mouth though, I didn't know why. I was trying to get over him but I couldn't. I was stuck with these feelings for him that I knew he would never return. I slowly felt myself dying on the inside from the utterance of those vile words, which caused me guilt for thinking of someone else when I had Jimmy.

"Thanks," I said, forcing a smile that looked more like a grimace than anything. "I appreciate it Zacky."

He wrapped his arms around me, enveloping my body in his warmth as I stood stiff and paralyzed. I couldn't respond, feeling his lips connect with my cheek. He stood there with me in his arms for what seemed like hours as I found it harder to breathe. It was suffocating how his touch could start such a rush of thoughts and emotions that made me question everything. I wanted desperately to turn around and crash my lips onto his, just to know the feeling but I knew that it would be a lost cause. The guilt I would have in that moment would be unbearable.

He pulled away a moment later as we resumed the dishes in silence. The tension in the air was so thick that I thought I would choke. I quickly finished the dishes and wandered out of the kitchen, away from Zacky and his whole presence. Just being near him when my heart was torn caused more problems and confusion in trying to determine my feelings, making me wish that I could just forget him.

I walked over to Jimmy and settled into his lap, curling myself into his chest and wrapping my arms around him tightly, desperately needing the reassuring of his comforting arms. He hugged me back, kissing my forehead as I watched Zacky walk across the room, taking a seat next to Morgan.

'When did she get here? I didn't see her earlier,' I thought to myself.

She snuggled against Zacky as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She smugly smiled in my direction, wrapping her slender arms around his waist as I fought the urge to vomit. I looked up at Zacky and saw that he was glancing at me from the corner of his eyes, those green orbs with a glint of satisfaction to my reaction as he slightly smirked.

"You alright?" Jimmy whispered.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied through a sigh.

My mind was in turmoil as I watched the vengeful couple across the room as they displayed all sorts of inappropriate affection. I felt sick, realizing that I was definitely not over Zacky in the least. I had a feeling I wouldn't be over him for a long time.

I looked up at Jimmy, who was watching the television screen and kissed him, desperately needing to feel something other than revulsion for myself.

"Eww! PDA!" Brian cried.

"Shut it Gates! Let them have their moment!" Val scolded.

"Ow! That was my head!" Brian bellowed.

"Aww, my poor baby," Sas said teasingly.

I pulled away from Jimmy, looking into his blue eyes for some kind of emotion but couldn't read him. I had no idea what he was thinking. I had no idea if he still held those feelings for Morgan that I held for Zacky. There was just no way of figuring that out.

"You sure nothing's wrong?" he asked, seeming a little concerned as he cupped my cheek with his hand.

"Yes," I smiled. "I'm ok."

I kissed him once more before leaning against him again, feeling pain and sadness washing through me. I looked across the room and saw Zacky glaring in my direction, causing me to sigh a bit. I turned my attention back to the movie and tried my best to forget the current nagging in my brain.

There were two definite truths I learned this morning. First, I was not over Zacky Baker yet and he knew it. The other was, my love for him was slowly killing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who have commented. I greatly appreciate it!
This one's for Danni, since she bribed me with an update for her story, Eternal Triangle so yay. Check that out if you haven't yet! =]
=]

Hopefully there will be another update tomorrow.... if not tomorrow then Tuesday!
Enjoy my lovelies.