House of Jealous Lovers

Meet Your Master

"God, we're so lazy," I laughed, snuggling into Jimmy's chest.

"Yeah but it's alright. I don't mind it," he sighed.

Currently, I was lying on my bed, resting against Jimmy's body after a lazy afternoon of random movies. I had put some music on, not really intending on getting up after for anything. Jimmy and I were dressed in pajamas, which meant short shorts and a tank top for me and just basketball shorts for him. I didn't feel very tired but instead, antsy. I wanted to do something else but I wasn't sure what.

"So now what do you wanna do?" he asked me, rubbing my arm gently with his hand.

"I don't really care. It's up to you," I said, slightly shrugging a bit.

"I always decide what we're gonna do! It's your turn for a change," he laughed.

"Hey! I've made my fair share of input on activities we should partake in. They're just never acknowledged because you think they're stupid!" I argued.

"Well, they are. I can't help it if I don't wanna sleep all day," he smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"Jerk," I said, poking his chest.

He didn't say anything as a reply. He just wrapped his arms around me tightly and held me close to his warm half naked body as I sighed contently.

We fell into a silence once again, hearing nothing but each other's rhythmic breathing and the music softly playing in the background. I felt his fingers playing with strands of my hair absentmindedly as I traced shapes on his well-defined, bare chest. The silence between us seemed to go on for a few minutes until I heard a low rumble in his chest from laughter. I felt him move underneath him, sparking an immediate curiosity.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a smile pressed into his chest.

"You know what I keep thinking of?" he questioned quietly as I traced the tattoos on his naked chest.

"What's that?" I smiled softly.

"The day of the photo shoot," he said as I looked up to him. He had a grin on his face, staring down at me with some kind of nostalgia. "You looked so fucking hot that day."

"Thanks but I look hot every day," I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah but when you took off that robe, I wanted you so bad," he said, tracing my jaw lightly with his fingers. "You have no idea how much I wished that you were paired with me instead of Matt."

"You had your own model," I laughed, poking him in the chest.

"But that lucky fucker got the hottest girl in the room! It was so unfair," he pouted.

"Oh, so someone's jealous that Matty boy got a lap dance?" I mused, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Fuck yeah! I wanted you all over me like that, not him," he grinned wickedly.

"So if I were to say that I was willing to give you a private performance…"

"There would be no objections from me whatsoever," he finished for me.

I smirked and leaned up, kissing his lips lightly before removing myself from the bed. I wandered over to the stereo, knowing that he was watching me the entire time with lusty eyes as I popped out the current CD playing. I replaced it with a different one, immediately hearing 'Sunspots' begin to play. I turned up the volume a bit, slowly swaying my hips from side to side in time with the Nine Inch Nails song.

I slowly turned around, seeing Jimmy sitting up against the back of the wall on my bed, watching in fascination as I started dancing with myself. I let my hands run over my body, running them through my hair and slowly down the front of my body, caressing my breasts and sides. He slowly motioned for me with his finger, licking his lips as his eyes scanned my body.

I slowly made my way over towards the bed, making sure to swing my hips as I walked. He smirked at me, obviously enjoying the show as I stopped in front of the bed, turning around so my back was facing Jimmy. I hooked my hands with my shorts, rolling my hips as I teased him with the promise of removing my shorts. I felt him playfully slap my ass, causing me to look back at him and raise an eyebrow at his attempt to control the scenario before him. I shook my finger at him, playfully scolding him before slowly bending over, sticking as much of my butt out as possible, and pulling the shorts down to reveal a pair of black lace booty shorts underneath.

I stepped out of my shorts and slowly turned back around, grabbing the hem of my shirt and riding it up my stomach as I continued moving my body to the drum beat. I pushed the material of the tank top up, revealing my tattooed sides a bit before pulling the tank top off completely. I whirled the shirt over my head a bit, smirking as Jimmy grabbed it, stopping me from spinning it overhead. He pulled it, leading me to the mattress.

I got up on the mattress, standing with my legs on either side of him as I continued to dance in front of him, slowly working my way down to the bed so I was straddling his lap. He tossed the shirt aside carelessly and placed hands on my hips lightly as I grinded against him.

"Ah fuck," he moaned lightly as I continued a circular motion with my hips against his.

I swung my left leg over his body, sitting off to the right side of him as he gave me a dissatisfied expression, obviously not wanting me to stop. I laughed a bit and straddled his hips once more, this time, facing away from him as I ground my backside against his crotch. He moaned at the sudden sensation, his hands running frantically all over my body.

I ran a slow hand down my body and reached between my legs, feeling Jimmy's hard cock through the thin layer of his basketball shorts and smiling to myself. His breath hitched a bit as he shut his eyes, enjoying the new sensation of pleasure I was causing him. I tugged them down a bit, gaining more access to his naked lower half before taking him into my hand, slowly stroking him up and down as his teeth bit my neck hard.

"Mmm, God!" I moaned loudly.

Suddenly, the door opened, causing me to glance at the sudden noise. I didn't stop what I was doing, feeling Jimmy's lips against my neck as he pressed his bare chest against my back. A pair of curious eyes watched Jimmy and me in our troughs of pleasure as I felt the excitement build. I was enjoying the idea of being watched by this intruder.

"Like something you see?" I questioned huskily to the person standing at the door.

I saw Zacky standing in the doorway, obviously turned on by the display he walked in on. He nodded slowly in answer to my question, never taking his gorgeous eyes away from me. I smirked a bit, motioning him towards Jimmy and me with my free hand.

He hesitated for a minute but nonetheless, still walked towards me, stripping off his clothing as he walked. I looked over his naked torso, seeing the different tattoos he had covering his chest and arms as he crawled up onto the bed, only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. I took a moment to look over his nearly nude physique, staring at the huge death bat across the top of his chest. I let my eyes wander down the pale beauty, down to his nether region, seeing a huge bulge that was pretty difficult to miss. I playfully winked at him as he crawled up onto the bed with Jimmy and me.

I felt Jimmy's lips leave my neck as he squeezed me tighter to him as I removed my hand from his cock. He didn't fight me on allowing Zacky into bed with us. He just held me tighter as if he were a kid, stating that he didn't want to give up his favorite toy. He glared quickly at Zacky, causing me to raise an eyebrow his direction questioningly as Zacky approached.

I turned slightly, capturing my lips with Jimmy's once again, reminding him that it was all in good fun. He bit my bottom lip, tugging it a bit as I let out a small sigh of pleasure. He pulled away from my lips as I created more friction against his crotch, groaning loudly at the stimulation. I felt his lips attach to my neck once again, nibbling away as I looked to Zacky who was now kneeling in front of me.

I ran my hands down his bare chest slowly, tracking tattoo lines as he leaned in closer to me, our lips crashing together suddenly. He kissed me hard, bruising my lips with the urgency I felt in his touch. Feeling even more turned on, I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him closer to me as Jimmy's hands worked themselves to the clasp of my bra, unhooking it and pushing the straps off my shoulders. Zacky's hands pulled it off of me from the front, tossing it aside as Jimmy's hands grasped them, massaging them roughly.

I pulled away from Zacky's mouth, moaning loudly and leaning back into Jimmy. He moved his hands down to my hips, pulling me closer to him as his lips suddenly attacked mine once again, battling my mouth for dominance. I could feel his hard-on pressed against my backside as I continued moving in a small circular motion with my hips.

I felt Zacky's lips lightly sucking on one side of my neck, slowly kissing his way down my chest. He took one breast into his mouth, lightly biting my nipple with his teeth. I moaned loudly at the sensation but it came out muffled in Jimmy's mouth as he brushed his tongue against mine. I ran my hand down the front of Zacky's body until I reached his boxer shorts, sticking my hands underneath the waistband as I grabbed his hardened cock. His body jolted at the new feeling but soon relaxed as I started to slowly stroke him.

"Fuck London," he moaned loudly.

Jimmy turned up the heat a bit, playfully biting my lower lip again as his hands worked their way underneath the lace shorts, moving inwards as I leaned into his touch, desperately wanting more than I was receiving. I broke Jimmy's kiss and removed my hand from Zacky's boxer shorts, causing him to groan in frustration.

I stood up from the two of them, standing in the middle of both of them and hooked the lace material of my shorts with my thumbs. I started rolling my hips again in time to the music, slowly inching the shorts down to reveal more skin. They both lie there on the bed, looking up with apparent desire burning in their eyes. I smirked, knowing I was their tease, only increasing their need for me.

I slowly lowered myself onto the bed, lying in between the two boys as writhed on top of the mattress, running my hands over my body. I felt both Zacky and Jimmy grasp the edges of my shorts, tugging them off me slowly. I lifted my hips upward as Zacky's lips crashed onto mine once again, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I was lying completely naked between the two, Zacky leaning over my upper body as his lips moved with mine while Jimmy's lips left a sloppy trail down my stomach, hands working themselves in between my thighs.

I squirmed in delight underneath the two men, screaming out in utter bliss as their hands and lips roamed over my body. I could sense the need for domination between the both of them as they moved their hands along my body, desperately wanting me to call out their names. I bit my bottom lip as I felt Jimmy plunge a finger deep inside of me.

My hips jutted upwards at the newfound pleasure, instantly wanting more than I was receiving as I moaned loudly into Zacky's mouth. Jimmy obliged as he slipped another finger inside of me, pushing in as deep as he could. Zacky's kisses trailed down along my jaw to my neck, gently nipping away at the sensitive skin near my shoulder. His hand trailed down the front of my body, stopping down at my pleasure zone. He slowly started rubbing my clit with his rough fingers, increasing the gratification tenfold.

Jimmy's lips were kissing back up my body as he moved his fingers in and out of me at a steady pace, making my breath go ragged from the amount of stimulation. My body felt like it was on fire from the amount of pleasure coursing through my veins. I felt Jimmy's lips kissing mine once again, muffling my screams of satisfaction while Zacky's kisses traveled south to my breasts, taking one in his free hand as his mouth enveloped the other, flicking his tongue over and around my nipple slowly. His other hand continued to rub me harder as I felt my body shake from the impending orgasm.

"You like that baby?" Jimmy purred against my mouth.

"God! Yes!" I moaned, feeling as if I were going to cry from the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

"Just let it all go," Zacky murmured against my skin. "Come for us."

My hands were over my head, gripping the sheets tightly as the intensity of the fire grew throughout my body. Both Jimmy and Zacky's hands moved faster, causing me to buck my hips wildly. My whole body tensed up as I screamed bloody murder, tears running down my cheeks from the insatiable pleasure I was experiencing.

"Tell me you love me London," Jimmy whispered into my neck.

"No baby, tell me I'm the one," Zacky countered, sucking on my breasts.

The continued moving their hands at an incredulous pace as I looked at the both of them, unable to say one name over the other. They both looked up at me in anticipation as I neared my peak, waiting for some kind of answer…

"LONDON!"

I screamed, jolting upright off the mattress and landing in a sweaty, breathless heap on the hard floor from the sudden scream in my ear as well as the loud noisy music blaring from my stereo. All the pleasure I had felt rushing throughout my body suddenly disappeared and I felt nothing but pain from landing on the bedroom floor.

I sat up quickly, eyes darling around the room for signs of Jimmy and Zacky but only seeing Danni looking at me skeptically with an eyebrow raised. I suddenly felt my body, feeling the clothes from last night's shift at the bar still on my body and groaned loudly in frustration, falling back onto the ground and smacking my head against the carpet.

It had all been just a dream. None of that happened.

"What the fuck?" I breathed out loud to myself.

"London?" Danni laughed. "You alright?"

"Not at all," I grumbled, glancing at her.

"Good dream then, I take it?" she giggled.

"You could say that," I sighed. "What's up?"

"Nothing. I was bored and decided that I would come and wake you," she shrugged. "Hey, what were you dreaming about anyway? You were thrashing around when I walked in."

"Oh, um, it wasn't anything major. I actually forgot," I said, stumbling for the words to cover my lie.

That dream was one of the best dreams I had ever had, making me wonder what it was truly about. Obviously it pointed out that I was sexually attracted to both Jimmy and Zacky but I couldn't act on it in reality. I had to resort to sex dreams to act out my fantasies, which made no kind of sense to me.

Throughout the entire dream, the two of them were fighting for control over me, as if I were the prize to some kind of game they were playing. The way they took their turned, kissing me, touching me, teasing me, they just wanted control. They wanted me to choose one of them. The horrible thing about the dream was, I couldn't choose one. I wanted both of them badly.

"Are you even listening to me?" Danni asked waving a hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked, snapping myself out of the current thoughts.

"Ok, so you weren't listening," she laughed. "And they call me the space cadet."

"What were you saying?" I questioned, waiting for her point.

"I told you that I'm going to Johnny's for a while and that I'll be back later tonight," she giggled.

"Oh, alright," I nodded. "I guess I'll see you later then."

"Adios Amiga," she laughed, heading out of my room.

I decided that since I could still feel their hands touching my body and the sensations I felt as they touched me in all the right spots, I needed to take a shower to wash it all away.

I didn't bother turning the music down, though it reminded me of the dream. I figured I needed the distraction and the simple instrumentals would provide me with such a comfort. I turned on the water in the shower, letting it get to about lukewarm temperature before stripping off all my clothing, suddenly feeling very dirty about what I had concocted in my subconscious.

I took the shampoo bottle and squeezed out the thick gel-like substance out into the palm of my hand. I rubbed my palms together for a moment before attaching my hands to the top of my head, scrubbing my hair incessantly as if that would rid me of the turmoil that I felt building in my stomach. I spent a good five minutes scrubbing my hair, trying my best to stop but unable to. My mind was too focused on the dream, trying to decipher some kind of meaning out of it but only causing more frustration.

It was obvious that I wanted both of them but I couldn't tell if there was a difference between the sexual attraction I had for both or if I my love for them was shifting. I wanted to be near Jimmy whenever I could, craving for the comfort he provided yet I was still drawn to Zacky. I felt like Zacky was using me like a yo-yo in a sense, trying to pull me back in with his stupid, childish games and I wasn't willing to play. Though, I couldn't stop myself from playing either.

With Jimmy, I was just so unsure of what he was thinking all the time. We entered into this deal with the intentions of winning Morgan and Zacky back for ourselves but now, things had become so unclear. He tended to get jealous if he saw me talking to Zacky but then other times, paid no attention to me but to Morgan instead. I couldn't tell if this jealousy was for Zacky since he took away Jimmy's girl or if it was because he really wanted me. Even if he did want me, I wasn't sure if I completely wanted him. Things were a lot more comfortable around him that Zacky but I still thought of my best friend from time to time, wanting more than I had before with him.

I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and washed my body, scrubbing the soap into my skin hard with the lufa, trying to wash away the indecent indiscretions I'd been thinking about with the dream. I turned up the temperature of the water, feeling it scald my skin as I tried to replace the pleasurable tingles I felt from their touch with the burning pain. In a way, it snapped me out of the constant state of mind I felt trapped in.

After about half an hour, the water started running cold and I decided that it was time to get out and face the rest of the day. I shut off the water and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my body. I walked into my bedroom, water dripping onto the carpet from my hair as I made my way to the stereo, shutting off the familiar Nine Inch Nails album that further encouraged the memories of the dream. I turned on the radio, hearing Disturbed blaring loudly throughout the stereo.

I quickly dried myself off and threw on a pair of pajama shorts and my cut up Ramones shirt before flopping back onto the bed. I ran my hands over my face, trying to snap myself out of this current feeling of anxiety over the two boys that were supposed to be my friends. I shut my eyes, letting the loud guitars block out any wandering thoughts in my head.

Suddenly, the door opened, causing me to glance at the sudden noise. I didn't stop what I was doing, feeling Jimmy's lips against my neck as he pressed his bare chest against my back. A pair of curious eyes watched Jimmy and me in our troughs of pleasure as I felt the excitement build. I was enjoying the idea of being watched by this intruder.

My eyes snapped open as I leaned up suddenly, shaking the thought form my head and looking around the room for something to do to occupy my time. Unfortunately, there was nothing for me to do in my room. I ran my hands through my hair, feeling on edge and desperately needing something else to do to rid myself of these thoughts.

I was lying completely naked between the two, Zacky leaning over my upper body as his lips moved with mine while Jimmy's lips left a sloppy trail down my stomach, hands working themselves in between my thighs.

"God! What the fuck!" I yelled loudly, pushing over a pile of books on my dresser.

The sudden urge to destroy things took over as I started ripping my room apart. I tore open the doors to my closet and started throwing clothes to the ground behind me, unable to stop this rising frustration. I got to my bed, throwing off the covers and pillows, tossing them carelessly about the room. I found notebooks I had filled with things from high school and tossed them across the room, watching the loose pages float in the air before hitting the ground.

I felt Jimmy's lips kissing mine once again, muffling my screams of satisfaction while Zacky's kisses traveled south to my breasts, taking one in his free hand as his mouth enveloped the other, flicking his tongue over and around my nipple slowly.

I yelled out loudly, collapsing to the carpet and punching it. My mind wouldn't stop repeating the images that I had in the dream, only making me frustrated with myself for not being able to choose between them. I ran the hands over my face again, sighing deeply as I tried to regain my composure once again. Even after lashing out, I felt no better.

The continued moving their hands at an incredulous pace as I looked at the both of them, unable to say one name over the other. They both looked up at me in anticipation as I neared my peak, waiting for some kind of answer…

"Fuck!" I yelled, falling forward onto the carpet.

I buried my face into the course fabric, completely exhausted from my mind working in overdrive. The images in my head only reminded me of my indecisive heart which made me feel guilt. I hated that I couldn't let Zacky go. I hated that I couldn't know how Jimmy really felt about me. I hated myself for getting into this situation.

"Whoa, what the hell happened in here?" I heard a voice say loudly from the doorway.

I looked up to see Jimmy standing there, wearing some jeans and a black shirt, glasses covering masking his question eyes a bit. I sat up normally on my legs, looking around at the mess I had created in my room and sighed.

"I felt the sudden urge to trash my room," I shrugged.

"Are you ok? You seem a little down," he said, slowly approaching.

"I'm fine," I lied. "Just fine."

"You sure?" he pressed on.

"Yeah, I'll be ok," I nodded. He seemed to be skeptical of my answer but nodded, letting it go for now. "Hey, what're you doing here anyway?" I asked, changing the subject quickly.

"Oh, well, I was bored at home and wanted to see what you were up to so I just decided to come over," he replied.

"Oh, ok," I said, forcing a smile.

"Hey, come here," he said, holding out his hands for me.

I took his hands as he helped me to my feet. He instantly wrapped his long arms around my body, pushing me closer to his body. I felt comforted by the warmth from his tall body and wrapped my own arms around his waist, holding him as close to as I could.

There were butterflies flapping around in my stomach from the content as he stroked my damp hair lightly. All my thoughts were pushed aside as he held me against him, making me smile a little at the sudden distraction. It was obvious with the sudden feeling of contentment washing over my body that I was falling for Jimmy, which wasn't good for our arrangement. This was a dangerous territory I was flirting with.

He pulled away from me and leaned down a bit, placing soft lips against my own. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened it a bit, gently flicking his tongue across my bottom lip.

I pulled away after a moment, looking up at his blue eyes to see they were warm and happy, like they normally had been previous to the Morgan breakup. He caressed my cheek with his hand, gently running his thumb along my cheekbone. My hands slid down to his biceps, lightly grasping them as I lowered my feet back to the ground.

"So, should I help you clean up this mess?" he questioned with a smile.

"I guess so," I shrugged. "Or you could just lie with me a while."

"We can do that first," he nodded, leading me to my bed.

He lay down first, flat on his back as I crawled towards him, resting my head against his chest as his arms held me close to him. I could hear his steady heart beating and feel his chest rise and fall gradually. He played with my wet hair, twirling strands of it through his long fingers as he started humming along to the song on the radio.

I shut my eyes, listening to him hum along to the slow melody playing through the airwaves and smiled. Being right here in his arms, there was no question who I wanted to be with. Whenever I was alone with him, there was never any doubts about my feelings for him. He was the only one that gave me a consistent sense of calm. He was my comfort. He was everything I needed.

But then why did I feel like I wanted more? Why couldn't I just allow myself to give up these thoughts of Zacky? What if my mind was playing tricks on me?

I wasn't sure what the answers were to these questions. I drifted off into a peaceful sleep before I had the chance to think about them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who has left me comments. I greatly appreciate them. You guys make me smile with the feedback. And thanks to those who subscribe and read these updates as well! I enjoy the fact that there are people actually reading my writing.

So, this was kind of a little filler, kind of not.... I'll let you decide what you want about it. I just thought it would be fun to add.

There will be more drama in the next few updates... but as finals are next week, I dunno when the next one's going up. Hopefully soon but we'll see. I'll try my best.

Enjoy.