House of Jealous Lovers

Chasing Cars

Three days had passed and things seemed to be getting back to normal in my life. Things were all patched up with Zacky and we were closer than ever now after admitting our feelings to each other. I guess the both of us had become scared of actually telling each other the truth after all these years and didn't want to change a thing about our friendship. After that little episode though, things just fell right back into place like nothing had ever happened. From time to time, there would be a knowing glance here and there but nothing too alarming. Putting everything out in the open like that worked out for the better for Zacky Baker and me.

Everyone had taken their own turns questioning how I was doing since I blew up that night at the nightclub and I kept telling them the same lie: that I was alright. I was slowly trying to piece myself together from everything and they just couldn't accept it. I knew that it was ridiculous to hurt this much after such a short lived relationship that wasn't even real to begin with but it did. I found myself deciding that it all began in high school like everyone had said. The most distinct memory I have of experiencing anything for him other than my friendship was prom night. That's when this whole dangerous situation began though, I never was aware of how much these feelings would manifest later in life until I put this plan in action.

Realizing that I held feelings for Jimmy for such a long time, I found myself unable to forget him that easy. He had tried calling me for days but I ignored all his attempts to speak to me. I knew that I promised Brian that I would talk to him but I just couldn't bring myself to hit the green button on the phone that would accept his calls. I always held the phone in my hand, watching it light up as my ringtone blared loudly from it but the outcome never changed. The phone just kept ringing until it went to voicemail and I was left staring at my stupid phone, trying to hold myself together.

I spent the evenings alone in my room for the most part. Felix hadn't been scheduling me due to my schedule with finals for school. He told me that instead of working, I needed to be sleeping at night and preparing for my exams, though neither was getting done very diligently. By the evening, all I could do was flip on some music and try not to cry myself to sleep. I found myself craving him more in the evenings, wanting his comfort once again in his warm embrace. All I had left of Jimmy Sullivan was the black shirt I found the morning after that dreadful day and my memories of the good times before everything went to hell.

Today was no exception to the regular routine of mine. Val, Matt, Johnny, and Danni were having a couple's evening in the living room, watching random movies and eating pizza. I was invited to join them, of course, since Val and Danni were worried about how I wasn't any more sociable than before, but I refused. I didn't enjoy the idea of being the fifth wheel in their little evening. It was hard enough seeing Danni and Johnny all over each other all the time so I didn't need an overdose of that tonight with Matt and Val acting exactly the same way in front of me.

I was lying on my bed, listening to the radio and trying to focus my thoughts elsewhere. Constantly I was focused on my loneliness and it was eating me alive. If I didn't stop myself from thinking about such things, I would eventually become consumed by my negativity and that wouldn't be a good thing. I didn't want to be miserable anymore. I needed a change of pace. This couldn't be completely healthy.

I sat up in my bed, looking around the room for something to do that would get me active and distract me from my thoughts. I saw that there was a pile of books on my bookshelf that were unorganized so I decided that would be my best course of action. I got up from the bed and walked over, grabbing the array of different novels off the shelves and started organizing them as best as I could. I started separating them into alphabetical order by author and then grouping the books by the same author chronologically before putting them into their respective places on my shelves.

I spent about half an hour wasting time this way, pulling books and putting them into different piles and then putting them back into the shelves. It was tedious and boring but perfect for what I needed. It was just enough distraction to keep me sane though I would need to find something else to do soon, since I was almost done doing this job. The problem with small tasks such as this was that they never lasted long enough to keep me completely distracted. I was near the end of this task and would then need to find something else to do that would occupy my thoughts.

I noticed a small shoebox near the bottom of the shelf, which caused me to pause for a moment with my task. I felt confused for a moment; since my of the shoeboxes I had were in the closet where they belonged. This black box was for a pair of Addidas that I used to have in high school. I took a seat on the floor and pulled the box from its respective place, setting it in front of me. It was old and tattered, like it's seen its fair share of years from the amount of dust collected on it and how beat up it seemed. I carried it over to my bed and opened the dusty lid and sucked in a large breath, knowing exactly what this box was now.

Inside the box, there were photos of my teenage years spent with the boys. Most of them were of memorable moments we spent, like the Disneyland trip we took my junior year where we were all completely stoned the entire time. Jimmy was the one that brought the magic mushrooms along for the trip so I blamed him for being completely stoned at a kid's theme park. He ruined how I enjoyed Disneyland since now I can't not help wanting to be stoned when I think about going.

I started flipping through my memories, seeing how ridiculous and young we all looked before we got to the point we were at now. I found pictures at the beach where Brian hoisted me over his shoulder, carrying me around and doing macho man poses. He was trying to carry me to the ocean to toss me in while I flailed helplessly against him. Eventually Zacky saved me from Brian's attempt to drown me, which I was very thankful for.

There was a picture of Matt and me at a tattoo shop, since he was the one that went with me to get my first tattoo, the lightning bolt, as a graduation gift. He decided that I needed to get something to in order to show that I was free from the rules of a useless institution such as high school. We both looked as if we were in pain but we still had some resemblance of a smile on our faces. I remember going home that night and having to show my mother, who nearly keeled over in a heart attack.

I found another picture of me and Johnny together, where we had decided to swap clothes when we were drunk. He had my pants pulled up half way, since I was a little skinnier than he was and my shirt pulled over him and stopping midway to his stomach. His clothes were too big so I found myself holding up his pants with one hand while flashing a downwards peace sign like a gangster. We didn't switch clothes back that entire night. We just wandered around whoever's house that was in the clothes that we had on, which was a challenge to do when everyone kept wanting to pants me.

There were various pictures of the Barry brothers and myself, mainly where we would strike 'Charlie's Angel' poses in the park at random. There were more pictures of Val, Danni, and I dressed up on Halloween one year as cancan dancers. We had really horrible wigs on and looked like really cheap versions of the girls from 'Moulin Rouge'.

I kept thumbing through the pictures, finding really horrible images of myself from high school with questionable fashion sense. It was finny since I didn't really look all that different now. I guess there were just a few style choices that were questionable, such as the different hats I used to wear and kinds of shirts I had.

I found a picture of Zacky and I from the first night he took me out to Johnny's Bar and got me good and drunk. I was practically hanging all over him, my eyes half open and a huge grin spread across my face. I looked as if I was about to pass out cold any moment while Zacky looked just slightly intoxicated, holding me up as he steadied himself against Matt's truck, half smiling as he rested his head on top of mine. I never did remember taking this picture, since I was so drunk I didn't remember half the night but Val took it, writing all the information on the back of it for me so I would remember.

I kept digging around in the photos and finally came across one that I remembered so clearly. It was a picture of Jimmy and me after the Muse concert. We were both sweaty and exhausted but hugging each other tightly outside of Wembley Stadium, getting ready to head backstage. It was the one time that I loved more than anything in my life. Spending the Muse concert in the crowd, front row before the band with Jimmy had been the best experience of my life and at the end of it, I remember thinking that I was glad that he went with me since he seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. After that show, we got to go backstage and meet the rock gods themselves, taking pictures with them and talking about how incredible they were.

I kept thumbing through the pictures of Jimmy and me, going down a quick memory lane to the good times we used to have together. There were a lot of pictures of the two of us, randomly taken by Brian, of course, since he was always the one that liked taking drunken pictures of everyone. There were a lot from the tour where Jimmy and I would go wandering in the cities and take pictures near different touristy places. We were completely cheesy like that though. We always looked for moments where we could be silly.

There was a picture taken of the two of us in Amsterdam in the Red Light District from years ago when I joined them on a European tour where we were in a sex shop. Jimmy was holding up a huge dildo with a look of concentration as if he were contemplating buying it while I walked up behind him with a strap on and holding a whip. Val took that picture and the one following where Jimmy turned around and saw me standing behind him in the gear, totally shocked and pointing the huge dildo he had in his hand at me accusingly. I couldn't help but laugh at that memory.

I kept flipping through the different pictures and found one that I had no recollection of at all. It was a picture of Jimmy and me curled up on the floor in our clothes from prom, sleeping. Jimmy had his arms wrapped around me tightly while I halfway rested on top of him, my face buried in the crook of his neck. The both of us looked extremely peaceful either due to passing out together or from intoxication but it reminded me of moments we spent together like this recently. There was something very comforting about Jimmy's presence. I always knew he would take care of me if I needed it. I could rely on Jimmy to make me feel protected from everyone else in the world who had hurt me.

I lay back onto the bed again, clutching the photograph to my chest as if the memory would soon disappear if I let go of the photograph. I kept my gaze up on the ceiling, listening to the Snow Patrol song that had been playing quietly on the radio. I shut my eyes, immersing myself in the slow playing guitar and trying to keep myself from falling apart. The song had built up and was almost to the end of it, which caused me to lose it. There was just too much emotion in this song. I couldn't bare it anymore.

"If I lay here; if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life," I sang quietly along with the song, feeling a tear slip down my cheeks. "Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads. I need your grace to remind me to find my own."

By the time the full band kicked back into the chorus of the song, I was bawling. I held the photograph to me closely and sobbed against my mattress, trying to fight these feelings of loneliness I felt. One thing I could count on for a Snow Patrol song was that it made me feel incredibly depressed because it reminded me of my perpetual loneliness and heartache. It was a mistake to let myself become so involved in the song. There was only one way it would end for me.

I found the remote to the stereo and shut it off before I heard any more music that would inspire me to cry. I spent the next five minutes in silence, calming myself down and lying on the bed motionlessly. I studied the photograph of Jimmy and I together from that night all those years ago and wondered what it would've been like if we were together then. I wondered if we would've survived as a couple after all those years. I'm sure things would've been completely different for the both of us. I doubt we would've landed in this mess we were in now.

Looking at the picture, I realized how much I really missed him. I was instantly craving his embrace, wanting him to wrap his long, tattooed arms around me and hold me closely like he was in the photo. I wanted to feel that sense of security again. I was afraid that I couldn't move on from this knowing that I had this craving. It was too strong on me. There was no breaking my addiction to my feelings I had for him. Though the pain was present for me mostly, there was still love there buried deep inside my heart that refused to let go of him.

Despite it all, I still loved him dearly, which killed me.

I heard muffled music coming from outside, which caused me to sit up and peer outside my window. The neighbors weren't the type of people who liked to play loud music so it was making me wonder what was going on. A loud piano melody could be heard coming from the front of the house. As I listened closely to the music, I recognized it instantly, hearing the unmistakable voice of Tom Delonge singing in Blink 182.

"I swear that I can go on forever again. Please let me know that my one bad day will end. I will go down as your lover, your friend. Give me your lips and with one kiss we begin. Are you afraid of being alone? Cuz I am, I'm lost without you. Are you afraid of leaving tonight? Cuz I am, I'm lost without you" I heard loudly from outside the house.

It was too dark to see where the music was coming from, though it sounded incredibly close to the house. I got up from my bed and ran down the hall, shuffling past the couples in the living room who were complaining about the loud music. I tore the door open and stepped out onto the front porch, the music now blaring loudly in front of me. I stopped at the front steps, focusing carefully on the figure on the lawn. The lights suddenly flipped on and I was able to make out who it was standing there.

Jimmy Sullivan was standing on my front lawn, dressed in a pair of black pants and a purple and black shirt. He had a black and white pinstriped blazer over the top of that with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He was standing in the middle of my lawn, holding up a big boom box that had been blasting the loud music. I was shocked to see him doing this, since it reminded me so much of the movie, 'Say Anything'. I remembered telling him once that my favorite moment from a movie was Lloyd Dobler holding up the boom box and playing music outside of Diane Court's house to try and win her back. I didn't think that I would actually ever get to experience such a thing in my life but Jimmy remembered it.

"I'll leave my room open till sunrise for you. I'll keep my eyes patiently focused on you. Where are you now? I can hear footsteps I'm dreaming and if you will, keep me from waking to believe this. Are you afraid of being alone? Cuz I am, I'm lost without you. Are you afraid of leaving tonight? Cuz I am, I'm lost without you," the music continued to play as I felt people standing behind me.

"Jimmy's lost his fucking mind," Johnny muttered loudly.

"He's gonna piss off all of our neighbors," Danni said.

"This is exactly like that one movie," Val said sweetly. "How romantic."

"Leave it to Jimmy to pull something like this to impress a girl," Matt sighed.

I could hear the four of them speaking behind me and hear the chatter from the neighbors that had walked outside to witness what was going on but I didn't dare break the gaze I held on Jimmy. I could feel myself wanting to run over to him and kiss him but I refrained from doing so, knowing that it wouldn't solve anything. There were just too many issues that had to be resolved. I couldn't just throw myself at him again without talking to him.

He shut the music off during the slow piano part before the chorus picked back up and started walking this way, his blue eyes still focused on me. Time felt as if it had gone completely still around me. I couldn't hear anyone, though they were talking very loudly amongst themselves and their actions froze, leaving Jimmy and me as the only ones in complete focus. He slowly walked to me, the boom box tucked under his left arm and the right hand shoved into his front pocket. My heart was fluttering loudly as he walked forward, leaving me unsure as to what that really meant.

He finally stopped in front of me, a tiny smile on his face as I took a deep breath. He left some distance between us but in that moment, I felt that familiar magnetic pull that gravitated me towards him. I wanted to wrap myself around him and ease the suffering I felt but I remained glued in place, curiously staring at him. The atmosphere was definitely tense, since everyone had been watching us intently to see what my reaction had been.

"I guess I got your attention," he muttered lowly, nervously shifting his weight side to side.

I nodded, unsure of what to say. I couldn't find my voice in that moment. I wanted to say something to him but there were no words. My brain hadn't fully caught up with the moment to formulate anything comprehendible to say.

"Do you think we could talk?" he asked quietly, anxiety present in his bright blue eyes.

I nodded again, still unable to find my voice and turned around, pushing past the small group of people into the house. I could hear muttered conversation between Jimmy and our group of friends but couldn't make out any of the words as I continued on my way to my bedroom. I walked in and took a seat on the edge of the bed, staring down at my lap and waiting patiently for Jimmy. He appeared a moment later, shutting the door behind him and setting down his boom box near the door before taking a seat on the other end of the bed.

No one spoke. The tension was thick as awkward silence set into the room. I glanced up from my hands to Jimmy, seeing him fidgeting nervously next to me and also glancing at me before looking away from me. I took a deep breath, focusing on my hands once again and waiting for him to speak first. I still had no idea what to say to him or why he decided to drop by unexpectedly.

"So," he said quietly, "how've you been?"

'God what a stupid question,' I thought to myself, trying not to roll my eyes at him.

"Fine," I replied emotionless.

"You're lying," he told me.

"How do you know?" I asked with a sigh, shutting my eyes.

"You're a terrible liar," he replied. "I always know when you're lying London."

"I'm just too easy to read," I replied, thinking back to how Johnny was able to sniff out my lies expertly. "It's just one of those curses."

"You've been avoiding me," he mentioned quietly.

"Yeah, I guess I have," I sighed, opening my eyes and fixating on my lap.

"Why haven't you returned my calls?"

I shrugged, "I'm not really sure."

"Can't you even look at me anymore?" he asked sadly.

I shook my head, looking away from him to the other side of the room, "Is there a reason why you're here James?"

I heard him sigh loudly, "I wanted to apologize to you."

"There's no need," I told him. "There's nothing to apologize for."

"There is though," he argued. "I'm sorry I let you walk away that night."

"I had no expectations of you Jimmy. It's fine. I knew what your goal was when we started this whole deal and so I knew that there would be a time when it would have to end. I don't hold you responsible for my feelings."

"I hold myself responsible," he murmured as I glanced at him. He sighed loudly again and looked at me, obvious anguish evident in his eyes, "I've been miserable without you London and though part of that is because I missed our friendship, most of it was because I realized that I was falling for you in a way that I probably shouldn't have."

I watched him carefully as he stood up from the bed, pacing around back and forth nervously in front of me. He kept running hands through his hair, obviously trying to come up with the right words to say. I just bit my lower lip and watched him in fascination, realizing that he was never as beautiful as he was tonight.

"When we started this whole deal, I wanted to get Morgan back because I thought what I had for her was love. I hadn't been with someone that long to know the difference between loving someone and just being with them because they eased some loneliness. Somewhere in the middle of it though, I realized that you and I always had this special, indefinable connection. I found myself wanting to spend more time with you and then that night when we had sex, God, it was the best feeling in the world because I knew that I would be waking up beside you in the morning," he explained as I took in a deep breath. "I realized then that I was in love with you London. You were the one that I wanted, not Morgan and it scared me because we were supposed to just be friends," he said.

"But," I said, finally finding my voice as he stopped to look at me. "But you got her back. You slept with her that night."

"No I didn't," he replied, shaking his head.

"What? Yes you did. I saw how she answered the door! I saw you walking back into the room fixing your pants! I know you did," I argued, feeling my face heat up in anger.

"She came over to my place to talk. She wanted us to get back together but I told her no because I wasn't interested in her anymore. She was upset and tried to kiss me but I pushed her off of me, telling her that I didn't want to do anything to hurt you. I told her to leave and I went into the bathroom. When I came back out, you were at the door and Morgan made it look as if I had sex with her," he explained.

"What?" I asked lowly. "So, you didn't sleep with her?"

"No, I didn't," he said.

"Oh," was all I could muster, dropping my gaze back to my lap.

I kept thinking back to how she answered the door. Her blouse had been unbuttoned and her hair was completely messy. Answering a door like that and given their past history, it was plausible to assume what they were doing. Then he walked out adjusting his pants, which just led me to solidify that assumption. He tried to explain what happened but I didn't want to hear it because my heart couldn't handle it if he really did sleep with her. I was the one that had jumped to conclusions that night. I assumed the worst without giving him a chance to explain.

"So why'd you let me walk away?" I asked.

"I was scared of telling you the truth," he admitted shamefully. "I didn't want to admit that I loved you because I wasn't sure how you felt about me. You seemed so calm and composed about the whole thing that I couldn't stand it if you rejected me so I let you walk away from me. It's the biggest regret of my life because I put you through all that pain."

"I've been a wreck all week because I thought I had lost someone I loved to someone else," I said, feeling tears surfacing again. "I felt like everyone's second choice you know? At that point, I wanted to know why everyone picked Morgan over me. Is it that impossible to see me as someone to be with?" I cried, holding onto myself.

I felt Jimmy's arms wrap around me instantly as I sobbed into his shoulder. I couldn't help myself from crying. I had been keeping everything locked away for too long that it was bound to burst out of me and now that I was completely vulnerable in Jimmy's arms, I felt safe again. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, nostalgia washing over me as I hoped that this wasn't another weird dream of mine. I was hoping that this moment was real and not another figment of my imagination. I couldn't bare it if this was just another dream that left me waking alone in my bed.

"It's always been you Pikachu," he whispered gently, rubbing my back. "I've always wanted you and I'm sorry I let you go."

"Just don't do it again," I told him, my tears easing down a bit.

He gently pulled away from me and looked at me, wiping the tears from my cheeks. His eyes were searching mine as I wondered what he was thinking. I was hoping he would say something else. I bit my lower lip again, hoping that this conversation was going in the right direction.

"What are you saying?" he asked.

I sighed, looking down at my lap once again before glancing back up at his wonderful face. I raised my hand to his cheek, resting the palm of my hand against his face to feel his warm, smooth skin. He shut his eyes, taking a deep breath inward as if he were permanently embedding this memory in his mind. I could tell that he was just as desperate for my touch as I was for his.

"I'm saying," I said quietly as his eyes fluttered open to look at me, "I love you too stupidhead."

He smiled, "I can live with being called stupidhead."

"Good because I think it's an excellent name for you," I giggled softly.

"God London, I'm so sorry for hurting you," he whispered, placing a hand over mine. "My life has been so miserable without you. I promise I'll-"

"No more apologizing," I said, putting a hand over his mouth to silence him. "Just make it up to me now."

I removed my hand from his mouth as he grinned, pushing me gently against the bed. He rolled himself on top of me so that he was hovering over me, his face inches from mine. I could feel my whole body warming up from the contact of his body against my own, the magnetic pull sending electric currents through my body. He ran a hand through my short hair, his fingers grazing the side of my face before tangling themselves in my messy black hair. His face was dangerously close to mine, his hot breath hitting my skin and causing tingles in my cheeks.

Finally he leaned in close to me, capturing my lips with his softly to begin with and then forceful. I found myself kissing him back with the same amount of desperation, letting the passion overtake me completely as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. I felt his body melting into mine, as I wrapped my legs around him. I felt his tongue glide across my lower lip, indicating he wanted access to my mouth with I immediately gave him, enjoying the feeling of his tongue dancing along my lower lip.

After what seemed like a lifetime of making out, he broke the kiss to begin a trail of kisses down my neck. I let out a small moan of pleasure as he lightly sucked the sweet spot on my neck, his hands traveling down to the hem of my shirt and pushing the thin, cotton material up to expose my bare flesh. I could feel him smirking into my skin. His hand continued pushing my shirt up as far as it would go as he moved his lips to the exposed skin on my stomach, leaving warm, soft kisses along my sides. He kept kissing up to the end of my shirt, frowning a bit when he ran out of skin to kiss.

"This shirt just has to go," he whispered as he pulled me into a sitting position.

"Then get rid of it," I laughed.

He pulled it over my head slowly before roughly kissing my lips again. I felt his fingers fumbling around my bra clasp, trying to unhook it quickly. I giggled against his lips at his overeager hands that weren't able to unhook the bra expertly. He pulled away from me with a slight frown.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked.

"You suck at whipping off bras," I told him, reaching behind me and unhooking single-handedly with great ease. "And here I thought you were a rock star with expertise in removing bras from the ladies," I teased, shaking my head and sliding the bra off my body.

"Oh just for that, I'm so teaching you a lesson," he grinned, pushing my back onto the bed.

He started kissing my newly exposed breasts, cupping the sensitive skin with his rough hands as I moaned softly, arching my back into his touch. I ran my hands through his short, black hair, tangling my fingers into it as he continued kissing my body. I could feel myself growing excited underneath him as he licked and sucked around my left nipple. His hand was gently massaging my other breast gently while the other hand danced along the waistband of my sweatpants.

I pulled his face back to mine, desperately wanting the feeling of those warm lips on mine as he leaned against me. I could feel his growing excitement through the material of his pants which made me smile a bit to myself. I pushed off his jacket and tossed it aside, hearing it hit the floor with a thump due to the phone and keys he had in the front pockets. I started pulling his shirt over his head, wanting to quickly discard as much of his clothing as possible. I was starting to grow impatient with this teasing and I needed to feel him once again.

"Feeling a little impatient, are we?" he grinned, kissing along my neck.

"You know I'm not one for being teased Sullivan," I replied, letting my hands roam across his tattooed back.

"I keep forgetting that little fact," he murmured, his kisses trailing down the front of my torso.

"I think you do it just to torture my poor soul," I moaned as he slipped a hand inside my sweatpants.

"I wouldn't do such a thing. I'm not that cruel," he said in between kisses.

"That's what you'd like me to believe," I said, jolting my hips upward at his hand brushing over the front of my underwear. "Mmm God," I muttered.

"Oh, was that something you liked?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow to me as I cast my eyes downward to his smiling face.

"Could be," I shrugged.

He placed his hand inside of my underwear and began to rub me slowly as I bit my lower lip to contain the moans. I glanced back to his face, seeing that knowing grin plastered there. The intensity was thick as he removed his hand from my sweats, tugging the thick material down my legs and pulling them off me. I seized the opportunity to unhook his belt buckle and unbutton his tight pants, pushing them down his legs.

I looked down to his pants and grinned, "Going commando I see," I nodded appreciatively.

"Underwear with tight pants just doesn't make sense," he chuckled.

"Well, gives me direct access which is never a bad thing," I said, running light fingers over his already hard cock.

"God," he groaned loudly against my skin. "Now who's torturing who?"

"You started it," I said matter-of-factly as I slowly stroked my hand against his manhood.

"Smartass," he said, kissing my lips once again.

I felt his fingers hook the material of my underwear as he slowly began tugging them down my legs. I lifted my hips upward to give him a better advantage of removing my undergarments, feeling the heat radiating off his body the closer I got to him. He pulled away from my lips and leaned over to the nightstand, digging around in the drawer for the much needed prophylactic, quickly ripping the packaging and removing the rolled up latex.

"I sure hope that everyone took off for the night," I giggled, watching him unroll the condom over his penis.

"Well if they didn't then they get to listen to us having sex," he smiled, settling his body between my legs. "Which may be what those perverts are into."

"Oh God, I knew it!" I said.

He chuckled, shaking his head at me as I let my eyes wander his glorious body. My fingers traced the outlines of tattoos on his arms as he hovered over me, staring at my naked body in adoration. I let my eyes focus on his face once again as his hand lightly touched my face, pushing the hair from my forehead.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he muttered.

"Am I?" I questioned seriously.

"London, I'm so fucking lucky to be the one on top of you right now and I know this. There's no other girl in the world that would compare to you," he replied just as seriously.

I felt myself blushing at his comment, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"God, you're too good to be true," I giggled.

"I mean it you know," he whispered, his lips inches from mine once again.

"So did I," I replied, taking his lips softly with my own.

In that instant, I felt him push himself inside of me, causing me to gasp in pleasure at the new feeling. I wrapped my arms around his neck once again, roughly kissing his lips as he thrust slowly into me. I moved my hips along with his in perfect sync, creating a slow and steady rhythm. I could tell by the way he was taking his time that he was in no hurry at all.

He started kissing down my neck, earning louder moans from me from the increased pleasure that shot through me. I writhed underneath him, running my hands across his back as his kisses moved further down my body. I knew I would be leaving nail marks along his back as he would be leaving bruises on my neck but none of that mattered. I was enjoying it way too much to care about the markings I knew we would have in the morning.

It felt like hours that we continued moving at such a slow pace, which was something completely different from the last time we had sex. This was more intense than the previous time had been. We were taking the time to explore each other's bodies and pay special attention to giving one another immense pleasure. I spent the majority of my times with my eyes locked onto Jimmy's, unable to look away from him.

Over time, our thrusts increased and our breathing labored. I could practically feel the heat from his body burning against me in the best way possible. I could feel tiny beads of sweat rolling off my skin and my hair stuck to my forehead. Our bodies moved much easier against each other, his body gliding across my slick, sweaty skin as our moaning grew louder. I felt him lightly biting my neck, sucking at the sensitive skin as I groaned loudly.

I felt tension building up in the pit of my stomach, causing me to gasp loudly at the new level of pleasure spreading throughout my body. Jimmy took this as a sign to thrust harder and faster into me, which caused even more pleasure as he continually hit a spot inside me that set my body into jolts of bliss. I bit my lower lip to silence my moans from echoing off the walls as Jimmy's hand moved slowly down my body, fingertips grazing my sensitive spot as I arched my back involuntarily at the added sensation.

He continued rubbing me for a few moments, continuing the grueling pace I felt growing irregular as the pleasure built up in my stomach. I couldn’t stop myself from moaning loudly as I felt his body beginning to tense along with me. I scratched along his back, uncontrollably writhing beneath him as he let out loud grunts of pleasure from time to time. I was reaching my breaking point, barely able to stop myself from reaching my peak. I felt my body trembling against his, tangling my fingers in the bottom of his damp hair.

"God London, I'm close," he murmured against my neck breathlessly.

"Kiss me," I demanded just as breathless as he was.

His lips connected with mine as I felt an explosion of ecstasy erupt throughout my body. I could feel myself tighten around him as he continued thrusting at the quick pace he had established. I moaned loudly into his mouth, digging my nails across his back roughly. I could feel him shaking on top of me as he slammed himself hard into me, sending powerful waves of pleasure to continue through me before he reached his peak as well, biting down on my shoulder as he shuttered against me.

He slowly pulled himself out of me a few moments later, pulling off the used condom and shoving it into the ripped package on the nightstand. I remained motionless beside him, my chest heaving as I tried to slow my breathing. My body was still shaking from the aftershocks, twitching every now and then as he lay next to me. I could hear his loud breathing as well, signaling that he was just as tired as I was from the long, much needed physical activity.

I felt a blanket being placed gently over my body as Jimmy pulled me closer to him. I rolled so I was partially lying on top of him, resting my head on his chest. I felt one of his hands running gently through my matted hair as I sighed contently.

"So, did I make up for being a stupidhead?" he asked as I laughed.

"Well, I guess so," I replied. "But I'm still gonna call you a stupidhead cuz I like it."

He sighed loudly, "I'm just never gonna win with you, am I?"

"What're you talking about? You'll win with me from time to time," I laughed.

"Well I could live with winning time to time," he grinned, kissing the end of my nose.

"You know," I said, looking down to the blanket I started picking at, "I've really missed this."

"Me too," he agreed quietly.

I looked back up at him with a small smile, feeling a slight sense of déjà vu being in his arms like this. It was something I deeply enjoyed and had truly missed in the week of hell I endured.

"So, where does this leave us?" I questioned.

"Well, just so there's no confusion," he said, glancing down at me, "you're my Pikachu and no one else's and that's how it's gonna be forever."

I laughed, "I love you too Scarecrow."

"I'm glad you didn't get all Chuck Norris on me tonight. That would've sucked," he chuckled.

"Well, it was my initial thought but I think things turned out much better this way," I smiled. "You've completely worn me out."

"It all comes with the skill darling," he said cockily.

"Arrogant bastard," I muttered.

"You love it," he grinned.

"Alright, I do," I sighed in defeat, feeling a yawn breaking out.

"Let's get some sleep. I think it's safe to say that we're alone for the night and I want a chance to do this again later after a nap," he said.

"I think I can agree with that," I smiled, leaning up and kissing his lips softly.

I settled back into his body, snuggling against his warm, bare chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I was finally back where I belonged, in his comforting embrace. The empty hole that had been missing for the last week or so was finally filled and I was able to feel complete once again. As I felt myself drifting into a peaceful state of slumber, I kept thinking back to the familiar Snow Patrol song I was listening to earlier, hearing it play loudly in my head.

"I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Those three words are said too much; they're not enough. If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who's been keeping up with the updates and a special thank you to all the people who have been commenting! You're all completely amazing. =] I really do appreciate from everyone!

So, there's only ONE update left now, which shall be coming out sometime this week. I'm sad that this story's gonna be wrapping up but it is time. Besides, I have TWO new stories I'm working on that shall be up soon. I'm working dilligently on 'Gunslinger', which is taking quite some time to prepare while the other, 'An End Has a Start' will be posted very shortly. =]

Thanks again everyone. Enjoy.