Don't Blink

Chapter 4

"Joseph that is exactly WHY you don't date you is ex girlfriends AGAIN," Kevin said laughing in his face at his younger brother’s pity party he had on himself.

"Whatever. Stop teaming up on me!" Joe said acting hurt, but laughing a little.

Kevin, Joe, Nick, Frankie, Leigh, Kirby, and Rob where all crammed into the Chevy Tahoe almost to the bounce house. They had already taken a stop at the mall, and a forceful Leigh threatened the worker at the apple store that the broken laptop had to be fixed by the next day. She even bribed her with a Jonas Brothers autograph. It worked.

"Next subject." Kevin chirped from the passenger seat as Rob steered the group down the busy intersection.

"Hey K, how is school?" Frankie asked turning around to the seat in the far back, which held Nick and Kirby.

"Don't remind me Tank. It is summer I shouldn't be in school in the first place." She said as she leaned in closer to Nick.

"That is why you never listen to the party pooper next to you on his little brainstorms," Joseph said pointing to Nick, which led to a swat in the back of his head by Nick himself.

"Shut it Joe. You’re just jealous you don't have a girl." Nick said as they all laughed.

"Nick please. Who makes their girlfriends go to summer school?"

"It was a great idea. The more she gets ahead, the longer she can join us for the tour."

"Yeah! We want K on tour with us!" Frankie said pumping a fist in the air.

"Guys, looks like the paparazzo’s got in on the reservations." Rob said pulling into a parking spot, as five huge camera flashes went off as he opened the door.

Frankie was the first out, and the flashes went even wilder. Next was Joe, followed by Leigh, just as Kevin came around from the side and grabbed her left hand. Kirby next, and then Nick.

"Kevin, Kevin! When is the wedding set?" One asked holding a recorder out in front of his face.

"Uh, well. It is very soon!" He said looking at his fiancé and turning smirking a little before blushing, "Just in time to get the tour stuff ready and put in final touches."

Soon were a couple of teenage girls, asking for pictures and autographs while Leigh, Kirby, and Frankie rushed into the building and checked into the place.

***

"Joe and Rob, your captains," Kevin said as the whole group was out of their shoes, sweatshirts, and sweatpants in no time. Everyone was jumping in the huge room that was all trampoline material. Kevin was lining up the balls in the middle as everyone else stood in the line.

"Joe your first man," Rob said as he punched his arm.

"Ow," He said rubbing his arm, "Tank."

"WHAT?" Nick's voice shouted.

"You’re just jealous. I am better than you, pancreas boy." Frankie said sticking his tongue out and standing next to Joe.

"I. Told. You. Not. To. Call. Me. That." Nick said through gritted teeth.

"How is diabetic freak then?" Frankie said getting a big attitude.

"FRANKLIN." Kevin's voice boomed.

"I choose Nicholas." Rob said dragging him to his side.

"WE WANT KIRBY!" Frankie said jumping up and down holding onto Joe's hand as she walked across one of the trampoline squares.

"What the hell. This is not fair!" Nick muttered to himself, a little louder than expected.

"I am telling mommy you said hell when she gets home." Frank said trying to push every button in his brother.

"Go ahead you little turd, you just said it too." Nick said as both of them stopped talking.

"Kev." Rob said.

"Leigh!"

"What are the rules?" Kevin asked as the teams went to their sides.

"Head shots and crotch shots don't count. If you are out go sit at the side. No crossing boundaries. No tackling." Joe piped up.

***

Everyone was sweaty and having a great time.

It was the last game before they went home, and it was currently Rob-3 Joe-2, but they decided this game counted for two points.

When the "Official" whistle blew everyone charged to the line. Nick and Kevin reached the balls first and tossed them back to their teammates. Nick still pissed off got Frankie out first, as usual, with a hard shot in the gut.

Next Joe got out Rob, followed by Kevin’s fiancé getting him out. It was only Nicholas; verse the other team minus Frankie.

He picked up the first ball he saw and started whipping them as hard as he could towards the other team. He was close to Joe a couple times until one of them hit his girlfriend in the face. She had the ball held in her hands and was currently laying face down on the trampoline. Her face turned towards her side of the mat.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. Oh my god. Kirby." He said as he started walking closer to our side.

"Nick if you step over your out." Joe said laughing.

Leigh and Kirby where laughing at their next plan, but Nick thought she was crying because she was shaking so hard.

"K, you alright?" He asked standing there with a grim expression on his face.

With a sudden 'pang' of the trampoline she shot up and whipped the ball at him as hard as possible. With her abilities she hit him straight on in the stomach.

"Sorry Nicky."

Her team had a little fist bump as they all went back to the side and put on their sweatpants and hats, getting ready to face the crazed fans that had to at least triple in size since their arrival.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry about the wait...

some things have came up, and it kind of put writing not in any kind of a priority to me.

but, now things are going better, i should be updating a LOT more.. and FASTER. yayy..

please comment :]