Status: Completed.

Drowning In Blood For Your Love

He Said "Forever&Always". Sequel to this story. If you like this story, then read the sequel. [:

A girl named Leah thinks she's lived a normal life but her "mom" tells her the worst and the best news possible. She finds love with someone she's loved since Avenged Sevenfold became a band. Secrets can be good but some secrets can hurt the one you love.

Disown-Anybody from Avenged Sevenfold. Jasper, Kellan Lutz (I put Reed in the story)

Own-Leah, Tyler, Corina, Eric, Scotty, Josh, any of my friends, and the plot of the story.
  1. Adopted
    Leah just turned eighteen and is a senior at Daleville High School. She comes home to find out who her real dad is but she just finds out she is adopted.
  2. I Can't Believe You're My Dad
    Leah just found out that Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold is her dad. Now she gets to meet her new "family."
  3. Love at First Sight
    Leah sees the beauty in Zacky. Her heart beats with his name. She falls in love the minute he's standing in front of her.
  4. Something To Say
    Leah tells her dad and the rest of the guys about her health issues.
  5. Believe It
    Leah's friend Tyler comes to the hotel and spends time with the guys. Before the show Leah meets a girl with a lot of similarities and helps make a wish come true.
  6. An Awkward Goodbye
    Leah and Tyler have to say goodbye to each other. Tyler just makes it a little weird though.
  7. Life Can't Get Any Worse
    Remember the cliff hanger in chapter six? Well keep reading.
  8. Don't Tell Me It Will Be Okay When It Won't
    Zacky catches on to what Leah does to herself and tries to tell her it will be okay.
  9. I Really Hate Cops
    Three days after the incident, the police call Leah and reveal some really bad news.
  10. It Was Too Late To Save Him
    A very sad message gets Leah crying again and some shows delayed.
  11. You Want To See Me Happy, Don't You?
    Zacky and Leah have some fun before the show in Las Vegas.
  12. The Screams Are My Screams
    Singing on stage for the first time might become Leah's last.
  13. Pain Comes With The Bullet
    Hospitals can always get men to cry.
  14. Pain Isn't A Bother With You Around.
    Even though she's only been in the hospital for a night, Leah is released. Warning very short.
  15. Sex Hair is Sexy
    Leah wants to have fun in the hotel room but will the pain in her back screw it all up?
  16. You Might Be
    Avenged Sevenfold and Leah are headin back to California. Leah tells them about her friends. Warning! Cliff Hanger!!
  17. Too Many Surprises!
    To make matters worse an old memory comes back to Leah and screws up the chance for Zacky to finally find out what's wrong.
  18. Not Sure What To Expect Anymore
    Zacky finally finds out that he can possibly be a dad.
  19. Just The Sight of You Makes Me Happy
    Kellan is after Leah on the highway so she has to get away in a police car with Zacky. While in the police car Zacky gets frisky and Brian gets hurt when Leah gets away.
  20. One Happy Hour!
    The back of the bus is where all the action happens for Leah and Zacky. Warning! This chapter is very graphic. (Sexually)
  21. Homecoming Is Sweet
    They finally make it home in time for the funeral and Leah gets to see her friends again.
  22. Will You Be Mine?
    Just Read It.
  23. Grow Some!
    Tyler spills his feelings to Leah at the wrong time.
  24. This Will All Be Over Soon
    Just Read. Kind of short.
  25. Let Me Make It Alright
  26. What If I Wanted To Break?
    Kind of a filler chapter but I don't know.
  27. There's Gotta Be A Better Place To Land.
  28. Don't Ever Come Around Here.
  29. You're Worth The Pain
    The End!